BIG BEAR 28-Jan-18
HA/KS 28-Jan-18
BIG BEAR 28-Jan-18
IdyllwildArcher 29-Jan-18
Shuteye 29-Jan-18
Lucas 29-Jan-18
NvaGvUp 29-Jan-18
28-Jan-18
I listened to a discussion and interview on ESPN radio while I was on the road today.

They were interviewing an "ESPN investigative reporter" who had been working on the MSU stuff for over a year.

They were very harsh on MSU and everyone there who apparently knew that women were being abused and didn't say or do anything about it.

I could not help but think how ESPN is gung-ho behind hilary who knew that women were being abused and hid the information, attacked the women, and stood 100% behind the abuser.

The ESPN conclusion?

The problem causing the whole Olympic abuse scandal is too much patriotism. Basically it was that Americans are too invested in the idea that America should win. I kid you not. That was their conclusion.

28-Jan-18
You should watch the ESPN investigative report that aired on TV this morning.......

This is huge news in Michigan.... Dr. Nassar plead guilty to sexually assaulting female athletes at Michigan State and on the USA Olympic team. He literally inserted his fingers into young ladies vaginas while explaining to them that it was part of their physical therapy muscle manipulation......

Over 160 women have come forward and spoke at his sentencing hearing.......

The conclusion is that one sick son of a bitch raped teenage girls for 20 years...... And a massive denial and cover up occurred in order to protect the name of Michigan State University and USA Olympics......

I hope he gets repeatedly raped in prison until the time of his death there.....

28-Jan-18
Yes big bear I hope you NOW see the upper management people of every American Institution is ROTTEN to the CORE. The Rank & file are the good folks. Management. NO GOOD mad dog

28-Jan-18
I really don't give a damned solo.... I can't even imagine if my daughter had been one of the victims......

I won't blame the fathers in the least if they go through life wishing they could rip that animals head off....

Since they can't I'll wish the worst on him....

28-Jan-18
BB, my point was NOT that the rapist and MSU are innocent in this. They are obviously not. Neither is ESPN.

28-Jan-18
I didn't hear the program you did.... but I did watch the investigative report on ESPN this morning.... They seemed to fairly report what has been happening at MSU....

There is one rapist responsible in this case......

He was not stopped from raping when there were complaints made about him 20 years ago at MSU....

Watch the investigative report that aired on ESPN. It's sickening.... He even video taped physical therapy sessions with athletes where he was touching his patients private areas and saying how he had to manipulate the public bone in their physical therapy......

He has physically and emotionally scarred over 160 young ladies.... deeply. He raped them. And who knows how many more who didn't come forward....

29-Jan-18
Yup. Nassar is a true PoS. He'll get his in prison. Up both ends for the rest of his life.

29-Jan-18
He will probably end up in solitary confinement for the rest of his life and that ain't no fun. He is just as likely to get a shank when he isn't in confinement as getting raped.

29-Jan-18
I hope that you guys are right, however I wonder if Michigan has a white collar prison?

29-Jan-18
"Basically it was that Americans are too invested in the idea that America should win. I kid you not. That was their conclusion. "

Who needs to win when you can get a participation award?

• Sitka Gear