MT in MO 16-Mar-18
BowSniper 16-Mar-18
BowSniper 16-Mar-18
Shuteye 16-Mar-18
slade 16-Mar-18
Shuteye 16-Mar-18
29-Jan-18

Shuteye's Link
Andrew Mc Cabe steps down. He had announced he would retire in March but stepped down today. They say he had that much time built up so he could retire early. I bet he is afraid the memo will be released and he wanted to get out before that happened.

29-Jan-18
From what I read Director Wray read the FISA memo that was about to be released and McCabe took the opportunity to step down today before it became public and being canned.

29-Jan-18
Good news! He is just another partisan hack whose wife took money from the DNC.

29-Jan-18
Leftys saying Trumps continuous twitter attacks on Mcabe made him resign early

29-Jan-18
And just think. McCabe was considered as an HONORABLE man. We will see, if the memo is allowed to come out in it's complete form. Retire early, so that way, he can't be questioned about the results of the memo. According to the news, PHONY mueller is the only one that will be able to question him. That will never happen. Maybe Bad Karma can give some input on, if McCabe can be questioned. Bet McCabe's a$$ pocket gets padded by the dems. He is set for life, as far as money is concerned.

29-Jan-18
There was a dem on the news stating how the memo was full of false information. So JTV. The dem,s are already throwing out bull$hit. As usual.

29-Jan-18
Normally, the only way to force someone to talk to you is with a subpoena. And if McCabe can assert a 5th amendment right, not even then unless immunity is granted. With employees, you generally have more leverage, but since McCabe is retiring soon, not much, if anything.

The good news is that it appears at least Strozk and Page sent plenty of text messages. They may not be the only ones that did so.

29-Jan-18
Since the memo originates from information provided by the FBI, suggesting that it is full of false information may not be in their best interest.

29-Jan-18
Thanks for the info, BK.

29-Jan-18
Another rat jumping the ship.

29-Jan-18
There is a lot going on to keep the memo from being released. They will vote tonight at 5 PM and then I think it will up to Trump.

29-Jan-18
BTW, the new FBI director made an unusual trip on Sunday to be briefed on the Memo and hours later Mc Cabe steps down. Me thinks he didn't like what he saw.

29-Jan-18
The vote was to release the memo. They also voted to not release the minority memo.

29-Jan-18
Wray read the memo , realized he was wrong and Trump was right. Fired McCabe first thing. McCabe , however has enough sick time and vacation to make it to his retirement. A traitor will get full retirement from we the people. God bless, Steve

29-Jan-18
He's just trying to cover his own butt and protect his retirement.

29-Jan-18
Trump should read the memo as his SOTU speech. It would be the perfect time as many who will be viewing are in the #neverTrump camp and the speech will be live...what better to provide the information straight from the memo rather than the spin the media will put on to protect the entire Obama/Clinton crime cabal.

I hope that there are a bunch of ICE agents wearing their jackets outside...would truly foil the Democrats' stage play of filling the bleachers will illegals.

29-Jan-18
I can't imagine how any illegals could gain access to the SOTU address. Don't they have security screening for those that close to the President and Congress and SCOTUS judges?? How could an illegal pass the background check, guest or not ?!?!

29-Jan-18
29-Jan-18
Wheres gay ghost? The Libs are on the bowl. Ha ha. Mad dog

29-Jan-18
FBI “Lost All” of McCabe Text Messages Before He Was ‘Removed’ from Agency – Refused to Turn Them Over – A Week Before He is “Removed” from FBI

30-Jan-18
Washington is like the Bermuda Triangle of texts and emails!

30-Jan-18
Illegal aliens at the SOTU address sponsored by the Dem's. Imagine how Trump could play that card!!!!!! "This my fellow Americans is the State of the Union...." as the camera pans the room. "All because of my friends on the left side of the aisle want to pander to illegal aliens at the expense of our military.....sad"

14-Mar-18

15-Mar-18
Draining the SWAMP, their Wet Lands permit has been revoked!

15-Mar-18
He is ready to flip to keep his pension.

15-Mar-18
Yep, losing his pension is the least of his worries. He is facing prison time on several counts.

16-Mar-18
So if McCabe were willing to flip, how long would it be until he shoots himself in the back of the head twice?

16-Mar-18
Since it appears that evidence of wrongdoing is already known and present against others in this so-called cabal, McCabe has little leverage with regard to 'flipping'. Only if McCabe can deliver something unknown would his 'flipping' be of any value...

16-Mar-18
Do you think McCabe gets fired today to make him lose that Pension? I have a bet with a buddy (I think 'No' just because of the optics).

Thoughts? Our bet is whether he gets fired by 5pm today

16-Mar-18
My bet still holds for 5pm today as originally announced as the deadline. I figure the closer to 5pm it comes, the less likely he gets fired today?

16-Mar-18
They can fire him up until 11:59 PM Saturday. He won't lose all his pension, it will just be reduced. It is almost impossible to take all the pension. The FBI pension is one of the best there is.

16-Mar-18

16-Mar-18
I still think Sessions will fire the crook. The FBI even said he should be fired. I think he will do jail time after that next report comes out.

• Sitka Gear