Woods Walker 31-Jan-18
kentuckbowhnter 31-Jan-18
Mad dog 31-Jan-18
Shuteye 01-Feb-18
foxbo 01-Feb-18
Woods Walker 01-Feb-18
HA/KS 02-Feb-18
31-Jan-18

If these illegal aliens you claim are "part of our history" as you claim, and if they are truly Americans because this is the only country that they've ever known and were educated here and contribute and are part of the American culture, they WHY in hell did you have to speak to them in SPANISH???? I thought they were fully assimilated and were just as "American" as the rest of us? Guess not.....

I think I know why. That's because you want to slap the rest of us in the face because you Democrats and the ILLEGAL "dreamers" (as opposed to the children of the rest of us Americans who have dreams too) know full well they have no intention of being part of this culture and never have. They want to just bring Mexico here. You want to pander to them so you can buy their vote, like to did with many of the blacks for so many years.

31-Jan-18
I am a dreamer too, I dream of a day when people can only come to America legally.

31-Jan-18
Kennedy's are PHONIES and worse, JFK philanderer, Bobby the same, even wife his brothers widow. Nice and classy! Teddy, sexual abuse who left Mary Jo to drown. LOSER Skakel cousin who killed Martha Mosley w a good club. William Kennedy Smith. Rapist. Kerry Kennedy cheated on our Governor Andrew Cuomo when they were married the only ones I like are Caroline Kennedy , classy & smart. Met her at a lecture on book she co wrote on Bill of Rights. Down to Earth. And John John. I heard he was a really nice guy. Too nice! Irish Catholic family that never bought the Kennedy's line of carp. This latest incarnation should learn not to drool & slobber during speeches. Very unseemly! Salivating like Pavlov's dog Mad Dog

01-Feb-18
was Joe Kennedy drooling or not?

01-Feb-18
I have a letter that Caroline Kennedy sent to me. My Bluegrass Band played at one of her functions. They pay was excellent and she was a real nice lady. She sent me a letter thanking me for supplying music.

01-Feb-18
I have a problem with anyone in this Country illegally, demanding anything. What right do they have to "demand" any damn thing? They want to fly their Mexican flags, then let them fly them across the Rio Grande. They don't own anything here.

01-Feb-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

02-Feb-18

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear