petedrummond 02-Feb-18
HA/KS 02-Feb-18
Huntcell 02-Feb-18
petedrummond 02-Feb-18
Woods Walker 02-Feb-18
Squash 03-Feb-18
02-Feb-18

gflight's Link
"In 2012, Barack Obama made a gaffe that set off a small diplomatic crisis - he referred to the "Polish" - and not "Nazi" - death camps of the Second World War."

Under a bill passed by Poland's lower house of parliament this week, someone using similar language in future might be prosecuted. Put forward by the ruling Law and Justice Party, the bill would make it a crime to accuse Poles of being complicit in the Holocaust, punishable by up to three years in prison.

President Andrzej Duda has indicated he will likely sign it into law. "There was no participation by Poland or the Polish people as a nation in the Holocaust," he said on Monday.

02-Feb-18
Good for Poland, Sounds like they are putting Poland first. The Jews were not the only people who suffered under the Hitler and Stalin regimes. The Russians executed thousands of Polish military officers right after Germany invaded Poland. Then the Russians tried to put the blame on the Nazi’s.

02-Feb-18
The people were complicit along with the latvians estonians lithuanians and the ukranians generally the french dutch and italians were not. End of story.

02-Feb-18
I just thought i might enlighten you solo. Sorry.

02-Feb-18
Well suggested reading might be Inside The Third Reich by Speer since these folks were next on his Mein Kampf list for the same treatment

02-Feb-18
May obama spend the rest of his life in a Polish prison!

02-Feb-18
After the war Those same camps came to be used by the Poles and the Soviet to met out reprisals in German speaking people not Nazi necessaryly but German speaking people . The atrocities and killings committed after the military fighting stop is the untold war after the war. Jews Poles and Mucovites all have bloody hands in that one sided non-conflict. Thank you so much Roosevelt, Truman, Churchill.

They should have listen to Patton so called rants.

02-Feb-18
Nothing is simple except simple people wanting simple answers and generalities.

02-Feb-18
Oh, give the Obamination a break, he probably said it when he was in our 54th state right after he promised us that if we liked our doctor/health plan we could keep it.

03-Feb-18
Yeah, “complicit “, the Poles were so happy that the Nazi’s and Ruski’s invaded their country,and slaughtered Poles and Jews by the thousands. I’m so glad my grandparents left the” shithole “called Europe before the 1st world war.

• Sitka Gear