foxbo 07-Feb-18
Annony Mouse 08-Feb-18
Atheist 08-Feb-18
Annony Mouse 08-Feb-18
Woods Walker 08-Feb-18
Annony Mouse 08-Feb-18
Bentstick81 08-Feb-18
06-Feb-18
A new reality: 1). A Kansas professor and father of three who has lived in the U.S. for 30 years was detained by immigration agents and now faces deportation and being separated from his family. 2). On Sunday night, ICE deported Amer Othman Adi, a Palestinian immigrant who has lived in the United States with his wife and three children for almost forty years. How is this policy of breaking up families going to create jobs or make us great?

Miguel Perez Jr. is a U.S. Army veteran who did two tours in Afghanistan and was diagnosed post-traumatic stress disorder. Like many veterans, his life spiraled after returning from combat and he was eventually arrested. Perez mistakenly thought he became a U.S. citizen when he took the military Oath of Enlistment and served in combat overseas. He believes drug cartels will now target him and his family as a US soldier if he is deported.

And now ICE is about to start tracking license plate numbers across the United States.

I don’t care which side you’re on...where is the humanity, the logic in deporting these people? .who have we become?

06-Feb-18

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

06-Feb-18
I don't care about humanity, I care about laws. Send Omar's butt packing and tell him to get in line where he belongs....at the end.

06-Feb-18
I empathize with illegals who have lived here so long due to our unwillingness to secure our borders or enforce immigration law. I'm open to allowing some to stay if they have demonstrated they deserve it. For every one that stays, the number of legal immigrants we allow from that country is reduced by one.

All this can be worked out AFTER we gain control of our borders.

06-Feb-18
We have finally become a nation that finally realizes the strain that illegal immigrants places on every American citizen irrespective of how long ago they broke the law.

The American piggy bank is being emptied and the debt is skyrocketing. Black Americans, native born, their families and their children are paying the price for this illegal immigration influx. What of them and other American families and children who are without? America first.

The Rock

06-Feb-18
It isn't about anything other then being lawful. Sure, these people feel like Americans but, still do not posses the one thing they need. Citizenship. Do the right thing and they can stay. But, when they openly and willingly decide the law doesn't apply, throw them out. If they had a legal argument it would be different. They do not. it isn't open for interpretation. You either have applied and went through the vetting process or you have chosen not to. Simple as that.

No liberal addresses the pluses noncitizens get for extended schooling, not having to pay income tax, etc..... Why would you want them to have preference for these things over a lawful citizen.

06-Feb-18
I seem to remember Obama saying we are a nation of laws. Let's obey the laws and ship the law breakers back.

06-Feb-18
why do liberals support law breakers? it does not matter how long you are illegal. Trump does not support separating families, the families are free to decide on their own if they want to break up.

07-Feb-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

07-Feb-18
Atheist, I make it a point not read anything that you post. You are what's wrong with this nation and most likely will cause it's demise. I would love to slap you up side the head so hard that your brains would come out of your opposite side. Disappointment, as I doubt that I'd see any brains.

07-Feb-18
atheist. Why is it AMERICA'S fault, that the ILLEGALS snuck in here, and we are shipping them back. Everyone of these immigrants, that came here ILLEGALLY, new they were breaking the law. It's simple. Come in our country ILLEGALLY, no matter how old they are, or how many years they have been here, they must leave. Oh, you are a LIAR and a FRAUD.

07-Feb-18
Humanity is defined by laws a society approves.

And, we have the best laws of them all...

07-Feb-18
Atheist,

This is the exact reason you should write your representatives and tell them to support the Trump immigration plan. For the Dreamers....

07-Feb-18
In the dingbat liberal mind, illegal just means 'undocumented'.

I find myself having little tolerance for dingbats these days. They are actively trying to change America into a 3rd world schithole and I cannot abide.

07-Feb-18
Atheist... lets say your twin brother was murdered 30 years ago when he was just a child. Suddenly the murderer is found, but for the last 30 years since killing your brother he's been a law abiding, contributing factor to society. Do you rip his family apart and send him to jail, or do you feel sorry for him and reward his lawless behavior?

Nevermind...I suppose you'd just register your own deceased brother to vote democrat, and plan for Hillary's next run attempt.

07-Feb-18
Ohhhh, these sobs stories about the rare few illegals who somehow served in the military. Sorry, I am not moved by their tears. I am more outraged that they were allowed the honor of serving at all. How the F- did invaders get into the military and handed a rifle without proof of citizenship or a proper background check??? It's not an example of noble illegals, it's an example of sloppy government function and piss-poor security. Wow!

07-Feb-18
A bank robbery is just an undocumented withdrawal.

07-Feb-18
I do believe just about anyone from anywhere can come and apply to serve in the US military. There is no citizenship requirement. It is up to the military if that person is accepted or not. I don't recall if citizenship is guaranteed after serving, but I am sure that a history of serving honorably is a big plus when applying.

I actually know a couple of Canadians that served in the US Army during Vietnam. They retained their Canadian citizenship afterwards, but I think at least one of them has dual citizenship. Haven't spoken to either one for a number of years now.

We are not the only ones that do this. The French Foreign Legion comes to mind. Also during WWI American pilots went to France and flew for them before we got in the war. They were highly decorated for valor by the French. The Lafayette Squadron I believe they were called. I don't know for sure, but I bet there were some that went to England and fought for them before we got into WWII.

07-Feb-18
Atheist house is a sanctuary house the doors are always unlocked. Illegals, criminals, gang members are all free to come and go as they please. It’s the humane thing to do.

Please post pictures it would so make your point that you walk the talk. Oh the humanity!!!

07-Feb-18
So where does the responsibility fall to the individual who is here illegally? Why didn't they follow the process at any time?

What happened for these people to be brought to the attention of ICE? I am sure they were just sitting around minding their own business and someone knocked on the door? Sorry don't buy it.

I have sympathy for some, and we need to have a plan, but illegal is illegal

07-Feb-18
If you lived in the US for 30 years you should have hired an immigration lawyer and become legal in that time.

07-Feb-18
Why? They probably figured that as soon as the Democrats got in charge they'd get a free pass so why spend the money? That's only for the suckers.

And you know what? They were right.

07-Feb-18
Under Obama the government and law enforcement were told which laws to enforce and which laws not to enforce. Abjugate the responsibility of congress, who seem fine with not taking their responsibility. The new sheriff in town has stated we will enforce ALL laws. If the country doesn't like it then it should be changed the way it is supposed to be done, Congress has to step up, take responsibility and change the law.

You cant have the President and LEOs decide which to enforce and which not to. Obama lost that fight several times in the SCOTUS. Don't like cannabis laws.... get congress to change them. Immigration law, healthcare law..... you want it changed get congress off their collective azzes, man up, take responsibility and change it. Otherwise you enforce it. Or rather, should enforce it.

07-Feb-18
In trumps world there is photo proof of a chief advisor to trump giving his wife a black eye. And yet he is called a man of honor and integrity and is asked to stay on the job.

This is the best part though.

Two ex-wives of senior White House aide, Rob Porter, told the FBI that he physically abused them. Each had their own photo evidence.

The fbi let the trump team know and said he shouldnt have clearance. Wait for it.

THE WHITE HOUSE THEN HIRED HIM ANYWAY.

07-Feb-18
If Miguel Perez Jr was honestly in the US Army and did two tours in Afganistan and is either still in or had an honorable discharge, I'm ok with him not being deported and sent to the front of the line and given a visa till it can be taken care of.

07-Feb-18
Send them all to PA and allow atheist to take care of them. Win, win situation.

07-Feb-18
I think you mean Connecticut. That's where hesheit lives.

07-Feb-18
No shi$, When I tap on his handle, it says PA. Whatever, send the goat eyed basturds and cock roach beaners to his house where they are welcome.

It really pisses me off to see a bunch of illegal asses demanding crap in the streets when they have no right to be here, especially when they're so stupid to fly a Mexican flag. F'em all!

08-Feb-18
Paul...you remember all those nice photoshops of you that have been posted here?

Well, guess what Paulie...they are now in the wilds of the Internet and NOT linked to any CF posts. You're an Internet meme now and forever!

Sent to me by a non-Bowsite bow hunting friend of mine.

08-Feb-18
This means absolutely nothing to me.

But in fact it shows that your juvenile tactics to intimidate or bully is actually your weakness.

08-Feb-18
Well, kudos for admitting your fraud, Paul. That's the first step.

Next, just register and post as your "real" identity...if you can remember it. Are you really so insecure that you have to hide behind so many different identities?

08-Feb-18
No Paul Zieden, the FACTS show that you are a liar and fraud, and you even admit it.

08-Feb-18
From Moonbattery:

Organ Transplants for Illegal Aliens

If your loved one dies while on a waiting list for an organ transplant, it could be because the life-saving organ went instead to an illegal alien. Silvia Lesama-Santos was originally denied a liver transplant by Oregon Health & Science University because she is not in the country legally. However,

The Oregon chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) took up Lesama-Santos’ case, putting out a statement on Tuesday calling for the hospital to roll back any policy that limits access to organ transplants based on immigration status. “Everyone deserves to have access to life-saving medical care,” the statement reads. “It is inhumane and cruel to deny care to undocumented members of our community. This is an unfair practice that goes against our values as Oregonians.”

Being an American citizen rather than an unlawful foreign occupier counts for nothing, just as rule of law counts for nothing.

Illegals...they'll kill you one way or another.

08-Feb-18
Now careful. You will upset GG. atheist right hand man. I see the anti-atheist group continues to grow. 8^)))

• Sitka Gear