Annony Mouse 08-Feb-18
bogie 08-Feb-18
NvaGvUp 08-Feb-18
NvaGvUp 08-Feb-18
Fivers 08-Feb-18
gflight 08-Feb-18
Thumper 08-Feb-18
08-Feb-18
Unraveling, all threads will lead to Obama.

08-Feb-18
Praying for GOD'S Truth to be reveled regardless of who's at fault Reb or Dem. I Jesus Name Amen

08-Feb-18
The difference between the memos is that most of the redacted stuff has been 'un-redacted.'

As a result, many of the complaints the left had about the first memo are no longer viable. (Sorry, Atheist!)

In addition, Grassley worked with the FBI on his memo and got their approval to 'un-redact' all of the previously redacted stuff except for those that were of national security concerns.

08-Feb-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Please, God!

08-Feb-18
All of this corruption has me wondering...Has government been this corrupt for many years, possibly forever, and just always been covered up by the next incoming regime of long-standing politicians? We all know that everything that has been found out so far would have been swept under the rug and we the people wouldn't have heard a peep on it. To me, it took an outsider that was not afraid to step on anyone's toes to get this out in the open, now that it is out, it is kind of scary as to how deep it has gone and keeps going.

Look at the wealth that many of these politicians have, even though they make $200,000 or less a year. How do they get a net worth into the 10's of millions or more?

There has been scandals, that have come out way after the fact, for many, many years with Presidents and high ranking politicians. The only ones that we find out about are just scandals that have somehow made it into the public eye, otherwise, I'm sure that there are thousands of scandals that have faded away along with those that were involved in them.

08-Feb-18
Not many successful, "Honest Politicians"

08-Feb-18
I guess what we need then is an honest crook. Someone lying, cheating, and stealing to get what's best for the country and not what's just best for themselves.

You know anybody like that?

• Sitka Gear