JTV 08-Feb-18
brunse 08-Feb-18
HDE 08-Feb-18
Solo 08-Feb-18
08-Feb-18
He is Spilling the beans !

Go Rand! Shut that ***** down .

08-Feb-18
the problem is most of the others dont care .. on either side of the isle ..

SHUT IT DOWN !!

08-Feb-18
Howza' 'bout a link??????

08-Feb-18
Oh all channels done pulled cams but he still there.

He exposed all the money wasting . He lit them up ! Even i had no idea that much waste was happening .

Go Rand Go ! Shut the country down. Good thing i am not in charge . Good golly oh molly, it’d be a rude awakening

08-Feb-18
Rand Paul voted Yes on the GOP tax bill, which is estimated to add 1.4 trillion dollars to the deficit. Kind of bizarre that he's NOW concerned with a rising deficit.

Rand Paul's neighbor didn't hit him hard enough

08-Feb-18
RyanfromBoone talks about 1.4 trillion over 10 years as if terrible, but never made a peep when Obama added over 9 trillion during his 8 years in office. Funny how selective that Dem outrage can be...

08-Feb-18
"Rand Paul's neighbor didn't hit him hard enough." atheist, why don't you go to Rand, and hit him hard enough. My money is on Rand. 8^)

08-Feb-18

JTV's embedded Photo
I am Paul Zeidan .. AKA: the LYIN' 'theist from Boonieville ... I am the absolute worst teacher at Briar Cliff High School in NY .... I lie thru my teeth daily as I fill their heads with mush ....
JTV's embedded Photo
I am Paul Zeidan .. AKA: the LYIN' 'theist from Boonieville ... I am the absolute worst teacher at Briar Cliff High School in NY .... I lie thru my teeth daily as I fill their heads with mush ....

08-Feb-18

brunse's Link
I like the cavuto Interview.

08-Feb-18
Ryan from boone? - wouldn't be an issue at all if your social programs were shut down and discontinued.

08-Feb-18
"1.4 trillion over 10 years...."

This morning I heard this 'spending bill' was roughly 3 trillion over the next 3 years. And that it's much more of a 'spending bill' than it is a 'budget'. Was that wrong?

• Sitka Gear