Annony Mouse 12-Feb-18
slade 12-Feb-18
slade 12-Feb-18
Owl 13-Feb-18
Kodiak 13-Feb-18
Owl 13-Feb-18
foxbo 13-Feb-18
09-Feb-18

Always looking to better articulate my thoughts... This is a great answer for why the left is so racist, sexist and, ultimately, elitist. They cannot perceive the individual.

09-Feb-18
Ben is one sharp dude. Always a coherent logical argument. I follow his show regularly. I also turned my 25 yr old son on to him and we laugh at how he shuts down the libs on college campuses time and time again.

09-Feb-18
Kevin....we are treated to what Shapiro is talking about every day by Paul Zeidan in his multiple illegitimate registrations.

Further, these types have infiltrated institutions of media, education and government to promote the group- think ideology. They promote censorship and removal of our country's history of individual success and fixing problems...a constant progression of betterment of our Constitutional foundations.

09-Feb-18
Dangit, just got sucked into an hour of Ben videos. Love that guy.

09-Feb-18
mouse, good point

interesting how the enlightened shy away from these threads...surely paul (o.g.) or alicia (the semi-literate one) would have the balls to type what they really think about this shapiro boy....and the (supposed) black (supposed) young lady (supposed)

it would be a hoot if any of them could counter shapiro with anything other than jibberish

09-Feb-18
He talks way too fast, or maybe I spent too much time in Texas.

Terry

10-Feb-18
Ben is a quick thinker and very sharp on the issues. Quick talker too.

10-Feb-18

Another brief gem from Ben. :)

10-Feb-18
Coyote 65, It was an adjustment for me, too. lol

My ears have a permanent pre-set to "southern drawl" and folks have to slow down when speaking to me. When the rate of bluster gets overwhelming, it works to tell them (mostly women for some reason), "Slow down, please. You're talking faster than I can hear." :) I wish I could tell ole' Ben that, too.

10-Feb-18
"Ben is a quick thinker and very sharp on the issues. Quick talker too."

Not that quick, the first vid is sped up which happens during uploads occasionally.

Dude sounded like he'd been huffing on some helium.

10-Feb-18
Ben has been prevented from publicly speaking at the U of M, shuffling dates, locations, etc. due to fear from the protestors.

Typical Democrat based institution running form the fact they don't believe in free speech.

http://www.yaf.org/news/separate-equal-university-minnesota-isolates-shapiro-lecture-quarantines-conservatives/

http://www.startribune.com/u-officials-defend-handling-of-conservative-speaker/473663913/

11-Feb-18

The fact Shapiro gets banned or protested is a conclusive indicator wherein fascism lies in this country. On the left. Proven by the counterpart in this video.

12-Feb-18
12-Feb-18
It looks like Ben could be buying the financially troubled "The Blaze"

12-Feb-18
Wrong place to post this Mouse, not sure if times have changes but Ben is/was in the Never Trump tent.

13-Feb-18
AM's post is fine on my thread, slade. I honestly don't know where he stands on the POTUS but Shapiro wouldn't be worth his salt if he couldn't see some good in the Trump admin.

13-Feb-18

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo

13-Feb-18

Kevin, I'd really enjoy attending such an event live. In the embedded video, another favorite, Frank Turek, pins down Christopher Hitchens on the topic of abortion. Pay attention to Hitchens. He executes probably the coolest intellectual meltdown I've witnessed. Enviable, really. Turek, Shapiro, Peterson, these guys are the sensei of intellectual arts.:) Feel free to keep them rolling.

13-Feb-18
First time I heard him speak, I wasn't sure he was speaking English as he speaks way too fast. Like keeping up with subtitles in an action movie. :)

• Sitka Gear