Tonybear61 10-Feb-18
slade 10-Feb-18
slade 11-Feb-18
South Farm 12-Feb-18
elkmtngear 12-Feb-18
Woods Walker 12-Feb-18
tonyo6302 12-Feb-18
09-Feb-18
Duluth Schools Remove ‘Huckleberry Finn’ And ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’ From Curriculum For Racial Slurs…

The toolkit for “Safe and Supportive Schools for Transgender and Gender Nonconforming Students” for educators is mandatory.

Via Star Tribune:

Students in Duluth will no longer automatically get schooled in “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn” or the trials of Atticus Finch in “To Kill a Mockingbird.”

In an effort to be considerate of all students, the two novels, which contain racial slurs, will no longer be required reading in the district’s English classes next school year. They will still be available in the schools for optional reading, however.

“The feedback that we’ve received is that it makes many students feel uncomfortable,” said Michael Cary, director of curriculum and instruction for the district. “Conversations about race are an important topic, and we want to make sure we address those conversations in a way that works well for all of our students.”...

(continued at link)

Typical proregressiveism...creative outrage over content.

Education for the educators propagandists is to insure students have safe spaces and are never intellectually challenged. Paul Zeidan leads the charge to protect students from having to face any intellectual challenge.

09-Feb-18
Right-wing Colorado school board censors out all mention of civil disobedience from AP US history curriculum: It’s also right wingers that want to alter the curriculum in Texas to avoid mention of slavery. Book burners have always been right wing. Us Progressives enjoy books that show real emotion and the true human form in all its ugliness and glory. So you’re barking up the wrong tree sir.

09-Feb-18

09-Feb-18

09-Feb-18
paulicia, have you read anything on that horrid list? surely you have and can show where "indoctrination" took the place of education

hurry up and gjoogle some quotes and quips that prove "right wing indoctrination"

09-Feb-18
paulicia,if you ever ventured outside of briarcliffe, norwalk and the shores of maryland and maine you would realize that your 'poverty meme' is just as fake as yourselves, well almost as fake as yourselves....less pathetic, fer sherr

09-Feb-18
Still hiding behind one of your many false identities, Paul?

Have some courage and actually stand for the dribble you post instead of pretending to have a complete support component: Ryan from Boone, Atheist, etc.

09-Feb-18
"Us Progressives enjoy books that show real emotion and the true human form in all its ugliness and glory."

So then why is it the progressives are the ones taking down Civil War Confederate statues and wanting to forget the Confederacy altogether???????

09-Feb-18
You and your ilk had me banned and as a result, i can no longer use my real name. I'm also not content to sit back and be banned for expressing my opinions as many others do here. which brings us here. what a dilemma

09-Feb-18
What a dilemma indeed

09-Feb-18
"Us Progressives enjoy books that show real emotion and the true human form in all its ugliness and glory."

And therein lies the problem with 'progressives.'

To them, it's ALL about 'feelings' and 'emotions'.

Reality and the results of their continually failed policies are irrelevant.

All that matters to them is that they can claim, "We Care! And we care more than you do!"

They say that everytime, even though the policies they advocate HURT and even DESTROY those they falsely claim to care so much about.

The FACTS are that they don't give a rat's ass about those they claim to care about.

They only care that saying they care makes them feel good, so screw the results of what they do.

09-Feb-18
"Us Progressives enjoy books..."

- and you teach?

09-Feb-18

Ryan from Boone's Link

09-Feb-18

09-Feb-18
A new report by the New York Times reveals U.S. spies paid $100,000 to a “shadowy,” Russian promising dirt on President Trump, along with stolen cyber tools from the CIA and NSA.

09-Feb-18

slade's Link
The "Oh Shit" Moment: Hillary Wiped Her Server With BleachBit Despite Subpoena

09-Feb-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

10-Feb-18
atheist. Keep on coming on here and showing, us all how much of a dumba$$, you really are. The list of people, that like exposing a LIAR, and FRAUD, is growing. Thanks for doing all the work. Carry on now. 8^)))

10-Feb-18
The proper term is proREGRESSIVE.

10-Feb-18
Hmmm lets wonder together WHY trump won't release the memo. Maybe it has some embarrassing tidbits? Maybe it does , in fact, show some reason to investigate him and his ties to russia? or is he suddenly concerned about national security? Nope, I"m guessing that trump has something to hide. Who'd a thunk it?

10-Feb-18
atheist. I think that the dems set that memo up, with sensitive material, so Trump would not let it come out, so people would think the same thing that the CF's biggest LIAR, and FRAUD, (YOU) would think, thatTrump is trying to hide something. You are an idiot, if you can't see it. Well, i guess you are, so what can we expect? 8^)

10-Feb-18
What kind of broadhead does Atheist use??

Sorry wrong thread....

10-Feb-18
""Hmmm lets wonder together WHY trump won't release the memo.""

Here let me help you.

11-Feb-18

12-Feb-18
"What kind of broadhead does Atheist use??"

I'm going to guess a really dull one..

12-Feb-18
"What kind of broadhead does Atheist use??"

I'm guessing "Anarchy"

12-Feb-18
One that lies and says it's a broadhead, and a field tip, and a Judo point, a stone point, and then pretends it doesn't remember what it was when.

12-Feb-18
LOL @ WW !!!!!

• Sitka Gear