brunse 11-Feb-18
Iktomi 11-Feb-18
elkmtngear 11-Feb-18
slade 11-Feb-18
Beendare 12-Feb-18
RutnStrut 12-Feb-18
10-Feb-18

10-Feb-18
"the truth dosnt matter to Dems/libs ... they will lie, cheat, steal, form conspiracies to get the outcome they feel THEY deserve .."

If you think that statement doesn't apply equally to Republicans, well, you need to bring whatever it is you are smoking to California. You'd get top dollar for it :-)

10-Feb-18
"the truth dosnt matter to Dems/libs ... they will lie, cheat, steal, form conspiracies to get the outcome they feel THEY deserve .."

If you think that statement doesn't apply equally to Republicans, well, you need to bring whatever it is your are smoking to California. You'd get top dollar for it :-)

10-Feb-18

10-Feb-18
For the bowlibs and closet democrat who have a hard time remembering...:)

10-Feb-18
Having the ability to see that politicians of either party are self serving, power hungry hypocrites doesn't make one a "dem" or a "lib". Happy to say that I'm neither of those things.

"Dweeb"? Hahaha! Did someone stick you under a rock in 1978? ;-)

10-Feb-18
I'm neither boring, socially inept or a Democrat, and I've been on this forum long before you ever showed up.

10-Feb-18
JTV, I'm neither a Democrat nor a liberal. Try actually reading for comprehension.

11-Feb-18
JTV, you certainly aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer. I challenge you to point out one single thing I have ever posted that identifies me as a "dem" or a "lib".

11-Feb-18
It might be wise not to jump to conclusions about someone based upon where they reside. California is not the same state I first came to 40 years ago, but I have obligations, both family and professional, that keep me here for the next couple of years.

11-Feb-18
I have my escape plan set.

11-Feb-18
California is no hell hole. Their over abundance of ignorant pc wackos exceeds those of the Midwest, but hell hole it is not. But that’s the opinion of another dweeb that thinks political party does little to separate the current lot self serving politicians.

11-Feb-18
I agree, it isn't a "hell hole". Some of the most beautiful country on the planet. My issues are twofold: The egregiously restrictive gun laws and the crushing cost of living. California has the reputation of being a liberal nut house, but outside the Bay Area and the greater Los Angeles areas (together they contain 2/3 of the states population) this really isn't the case. Unfortunately the city boys have all the voting power, and impose their lunacy on the rest of us. On a geographic basis, California is mostly rural, agricultural, and conservative.

11-Feb-18
If ever a State needed to be split, it's CA. The State Government has gained too much liberal power, to the point that it's fruitless to attempt to change it.

55 electoral votes is way too much for one single State.

11-Feb-18
Watch a dem do what they do best. Lie, Spin & Twist.

12-Feb-18
I'm in a similar situation living here in Ca; Extended family, own a business, property, etc.

It really is a great place to live....excepting the traffic.....[seems many others think its a great place too]

I don't deal with all of the whacko liberal goofballs making headline news. Sure I have to deal with gun restrictions, etc- but I did spend all weekend enjoying sunny 73 deg weather. Going to see the Warrior game tonight in my buddies box- life is good.

I'm a firm believer in home is where you make it....right now- CA is my home.

12-Feb-18
Truth is to a liberal as salt is to a slug.

• Sitka Gear