Bentstick81 13-Feb-18
foxbo 14-Feb-18
Atheist 14-Feb-18
Huntcell 15-Feb-18
Woods Walker 15-Feb-18
Mike B 15-Feb-18
Bowbender 15-Feb-18
13-Feb-18
Anyone know if the women who are accusing Rob Porter filed charges against him during the time of the assaults?

13-Feb-18
One got a restraining order against him...That's all I've heard...

13-Feb-18
If they were too stupid to file charges during the time of the assaults, then why go to the FBI now?

13-Feb-18
Porter just need to say he is muslim and following the Koran, nothing would have be said.

13-Feb-18
Very classy, attackthe women that got the black eyes. Because of course they deserved it, Both women went to the authorities and the FBI. And both women were told that they wouldn’t be believed. And we wonder why more women don’t report stuff like this. It really is a man’s world.

13-Feb-18
That's bullshit. If a woman calls the cops when it happens, his ass gets locked up and charged. No questions asked.

13-Feb-18
"It really is a man’s world."

Almost makes you wish you were a man doesn't it Atheist?

13-Feb-18
he would have gotten in less trouble if he snuck in the US illegally and killed someone.

13-Feb-18
Oh, come on. atheist, with no proof, and lying about a story??? No way.8^)))) Just think atheist, no one believes YOU. So if you ever have something important to say, no one will believe you, with your list of LIES. We have PROVEN this to you. Thanks atheist, for another LIE. 8^)))

13-Feb-18
Where was Al Frankens day in court? Porter is certainly entitled to a fair hearing but the evidence is overwhelming enough to get him removed from the White House. Disagree and at least admit that you prefer a wife beater over a beaten wife.

13-Feb-18
No atheist, I don't like a wife beater. I will NEVER believe a thing you say, without PROOF of the bull$hit, you try to put on here. You are a LIAR, it's that simple.

14-Feb-18
"Porter is certainly entitled to a fair hearing but the evidence is overwhelming "

What evidence? A broad shows a pic of a slightly black eye. She could have gotten that by falling down drunk.

Facts as I understand them thus far are none of the women filed a police report of assault. I'm sorry, but if a women was physically beaten, she should have called the police and pressed charges. Where are the police reports?

14-Feb-18
Foxbo, not every beaten wife calls the authorities. In fact I’d say most don’t. Why? Retribution would be worse. Being left alone w children is worse. Having no income is worse. And being kicked out of a home is worse. So they endure it. Why are you so quick to believe porter rather than the two women he’s accused of beating?

15-Feb-18
It’s all Groucho Marx fault, when asked if he believed in clubs for women? He replied “Yes when every thing else fails”

15-Feb-18
You posed here in one of your 30+ fake identities as a woman Paul(a). So you speak from experience then? You can lie just as well as a woman as you can a man. And what were you when you promised us you'd leave if Trump won.....which he DID in the real world.

15-Feb-18
Atheist: "Foxbo, not every beaten wife calls the authorities. In fact I’d say most don’t. Why? Retribution would be worse. Being left alone w children is worse. Having no income is worse. And being kicked out of a home is worse. So they endure it. "

This, I agree with. Seen it happen too many times in real life.

Still, the man deserves his day in court, as is our custom here in the Good 'Ol US of A. If he is proven guilty, then I hope he spends a year locked up with a 6'6", 400 lb. gay dude that's in for felony assault. If found innocent, then there's a long list of humanity that will owe him an apology.

IMO, a good many of these accusations are coming from people looking to achieve their 15 min. of fame by riding the current wave of "any man accused of sex abuse is automatically guilty" hysteria.

15-Feb-18
What ever happened to Roy Moore and his accuser since he lost his senate bid?

• Sitka Gear