Bentstick81 17-Feb-18
Woods Walker 17-Feb-18
Tonybear61 17-Feb-18
BIG BEAR 17-Feb-18
Tonybear61 24-Feb-18
16-Feb-18

Bowhunter*'s embedded Photo
Bowhunter*'s embedded Photo
Registrations are rolling in and we are filling up fast...Don't miss your chance to get your child registered for the Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids!!! To Register, call Carol Ashurst at 720.231.5826.

16-Feb-18
Will there be classes on how to crap yourself and feign mental illness to avoid military service? Or maybe how to make awful music?

16-Feb-18
No matter what you feel about TED, good or bad. This is a good thing...

16-Feb-18
Atheist better to fake mental illness than to actually be mentally ill like you my brother. Crap yourself? Diarrhea flows from you mouth or keyboard.

16-Feb-18
LINX X 2

16-Feb-18
I did my military service gladly and honorably. Unlike Nugent. But great comparison other

16-Feb-18
Oh, that's right..... I forgot.... shortly after posing as a houseboat captain, then a bowhunter and a few other things you posed as a Marine once.....

You should join them..... they actually get to shoot bows and learn how to do outdoorsy stuff......

16-Feb-18
Right Pauliar. And we should believe anything a self admitted/multipersonality liar says. You're as sick and dishonorable as Obama is. Marine my ass.

16-Feb-18
Easily verified by a DD214

17-Feb-18
Saw Ted about a year and a half ago at the fair. Gotta hand it to him, he looked and sounded great. Probably the most high profile 2A personality around. Thumbs up! Wang dang!!

17-Feb-18
Hey tru, it’s not like the right wing is handing out hugs to the left. The distaste I have for conservatives is justified a 100x over. If you think I’m gonna lay back and take the bile that’s thrown my way and just accept it without a fight, you’re misguided. And wrong.

17-Feb-18
And you're an admitted, documented LIAR Paul. Or did you lie about that too?

17-Feb-18
Ya atheist. You prove your man hood daily. You run away for a few days, then come back, and belch out ignorance, and then repeat this scenario, over and over again. Typical LYING, puke, that you are.

17-Feb-18

17-Feb-18
Jon is one of the funniest guys out there. If have never seen it take a look at the movie "Mom and Dad Save the World." He plays Todd the villian.

As far as Ted is concerned even in his 70s he can outplay ,out debate, out hunt most guys 1/2 his age. I don't always like his music or agree with his opinion but still an American icon. Atheist, Paul, Bill , Hillary whatever you real name is you likely haven't met him, read his books or listened to much of his music. If you did a lot of what he says make sense this day and age. Oh by the way he was in college during the war.. unlike the Liberal snowflake Jane Fonda giving information to the enemy of the US so soldiers, prisoners of war could be tortured more.

17-Feb-18
The people at the camp are good people doing good things....

24-Feb-18
I used more than one line while fishing once, got caught too( but legal in the border River and several states next to mine where I fish). So am I still a convicted poacher for that lapse in judgement or memory issue even if it was 36 years go??Long shots its not bragging if you can do it at 60,70 80 yards(see numerous posts on this site on the subject). Some guys can, I cannot and probably a good teaching moment to talk about a the camp. Know your limits.

• Sitka Gear