scentman 19-Feb-18
Atheist 19-Feb-18
Annony Mouse 19-Feb-18
Bentstick81 19-Feb-18
scentman 19-Feb-18
BowSniper 19-Feb-18
19-Feb-18
But JTV....Russia! Russia! Russia! /grin

I swear these worthless Dem politicians would use the "Dog ate my homework" excuse if they could.

19-Feb-18
Like I said before. A democrat is more dangerous to America, than any other country.

19-Feb-18
To me the only explanation for all this is a good part of our government has already been infiltrated by the commies... they were on their way to total control... then Mr. Trump came along and ruined their well organized plan.

19-Feb-18
Trump saved America huh? Was that before or after members of his family and cabinet met w Russians and lied about it. Maybe if He did his job and implemented the sanctions voted on by Congress, you could say he’s helping America. Until then, he’s a conman traitor.

19-Feb-18
Paul...you hit on one truth: there is a conman--it's you!

19-Feb-18
Trump pi$$ing off atheist, THE LIAR. PRICELESS!!! Just think atheist, Trump is thirty six times more honest than you are. Carry on dip$hit. 8^)))

19-Feb-18
Was it Obama who tried to sway Israel's election? Was it Obama who spied on Merkel? Look no further than msm to cover and spread fake news to America, and look no further than academia trolling hunting forums to instill lies and falshoods.

19-Feb-18
Was it Obama who told the Russians that he would have more flexibility after his election, to give away our missile shield.... for nothing in return.

• Sitka Gear