Atheist 20-Feb-18
Bentstick81 20-Feb-18
Kodiak 20-Feb-18
Kodiak 20-Feb-18
Beendare 20-Feb-18
Woods Walker 20-Feb-18
20-Feb-18

Brotsky's Link
"Van Der Zwaan, who is expected to plead guilty Tuesday afternoon, is also accused of lying about the failure to turn over an email communication to the special counsel's office."

You seriously can't make this stuff up. And this didn't apply to Hillary for what reason? What a joke this country's justice department has become.

20-Feb-18
"And this didn't apply to Hillary for what reason?"

Because she's better people than the rest of us are.

I thought you knew that?

She also destroyed evidence, which is yet another felony. I bet Van Der Zwann didn't do that.

20-Feb-18
" He handed the country to a Russian puppet."

The greatest accomplishment of his presidency. Thank you Obama

20-Feb-18
Soros is the puppet master... his hand was up Obama's arse for 8 yrs.

20-Feb-18
"He handed the country to a Russian puppet."

Who was the puppet?....

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for more time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

20-Feb-18
Boy lefty. Did you have a dumba$$ sandwich for lunch?? Typical Dem logic.

20-Feb-18
Ever since the George McGovern wing of the Dem party took control of the party, they've loved the Russians. Teddy Kennedy even tried to work with the Russians to undermine Reagan.

Yet now we're supposed to believe the Russians didn't want Hillary to win even though they owned her, lock, stock, and barrel!

Yeah, pull the other one!

20-Feb-18
Bong logic in all it's glory.

20-Feb-18
First the actions Obama took against Russians is far more than what trump has done or will do. He implanted additional sanctions and publicly called out Putin saying “we know you are attempting to influence our election process”. Something trump won’t do. Obama told trumps national security team that Russia was involving itself in our elections. Trump ignored it. Obama asked McConnell to make a joint speech w him about Russian influence and he REFUSED. Obama expelled 35 Russian diplomats while trump has done NOTHING.

20-Feb-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Still living the lie Paul?
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Still living the lie Paul?

20-Feb-18
atheist. You are full of $hit.

20-Feb-18
Except you can’t prove any of those are lies. Public record. The problem here is anything you don’t wanna believe you call a lie. Sort of like a child.

20-Feb-18
Dishonest Abe, you are a troll... when was the last time you posted on a hunting forum? Pennsylvania is the formost regional forum ...I have yet to see a post from you Troll.

20-Feb-18
According to Trump And quite a few of you here, the FBI is wasting its time on the Russian election meddling "hoax" that Obama didn't do enough to stop. Sorry, but it can't be both.

20-Feb-18
Nice picture of a Moron 8^)))) You definitely want to watch him. A face you can't trust, for sure. He's a dead give away. 8^))

20-Feb-18

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Newest indictment...

20-Feb-18

Latest indictment
Latest indictment
Lol, that's not even my pic! Try again...

20-Feb-18
This Van Der dude was nabbed for lying about an email......

But Hillary erases thousands of emails....hmmm, maybe Mueller is setting a precedent for Hillary- 6mo per email !

20-Feb-18
The "HOAX" here is Paul Zeiden and his 30+ other fake personas. But I guess if you want to hear about hoaxes then you may as well hear it from an expert at lying.

• Sitka Gear