Woods Walker 20-Feb-18
TGbow 21-Feb-18
Bonafide 21-Feb-18
Woods Walker 21-Feb-18
Sixby 23-Feb-18
Scar Finga 23-Feb-18
Sixby 23-Feb-18
20-Feb-18
It seems to me and its just my observation, that Fox seems to be a liberal news organization up until 5 o 'clock, after 5 they lean right when most American workers are home after work. Hillary was ahead on election day up until the time working Americans could get out and vote... just my own observation.

20-Feb-18
So Kevin, how long have you had Tourettes?

20-Feb-18
You can say that again!

20-Feb-18
Lmao

20-Feb-18
I agree K but I see a trend happening... John Roberts just did an about face on Sarha and I just witnessed Fox's turn around allbeit slight.

20-Feb-18
Ah, they're all closet liberals except Tucker...who might actually be genuine.

20-Feb-18
Shep Smith is as liberal as they come he belongs on MSNBC or CNN. Geraldo can go both ways and is a Trump supporter. He agrees with Trump on everything except the illegals.

20-Feb-18
Check out the wh press conf... poor Sarah is like gaurding the fort against All odds... I would like for once the President come out lean on the podium and bitch slap the press "corpse"...elections habe consequences.

20-Feb-18

20-Feb-18
Fox...I still don't know how anyone could call it "conservative" as long as Bill O' was running. Fox has always been "Statist Right" Media to me.

Fan of the Judge, though. Is he still on that channel?

20-Feb-18
Which one? Napolitano, Pirro, or Crowley?

20-Feb-18
I like the first two....

20-Feb-18
JVT, I normally go to Nat Geo when Geraldo comes on Fox.

20-Feb-18
WW, Napolitano

20-Feb-18
Yes, he's still on there. I saw him just a couple of nights ago on there.

21-Feb-18
Wish we had a whole lot more Judges like Napolitano.

21-Feb-18
It's just Shep Smith at 3pm which is unwatchable and needs to be cancelled and given his walking papers to CNN/MSNBC and Juan Williams along with a few dem contributors here and there but for the most part the programming is geared towards the right. I cannot stand Jessica Tarlov & Marie Harf, these two are complete trash and do nothing but defend liberal bs no matter how ridiculous it is.

21-Feb-18

"....do nothing but defense liberal bs no matter how ridiculous it is."

YES! That's the point, to have people like them on regularly to show exactly that! At least their liberal loons are not lying fakes and frauds like Paul Zeiden and his 30+ other identities are.

23-Feb-18
The pundits like Harth , williams , Tarlof are there as an anvil to hit. They do more for the right cause than the left by far as they simply make a huge and ignorant target that greatly expose the stupidity of anyone that is Democrat. The ignorance of Democrats , The stupidity of Democrats and their Wrongness, Wickedness, is rapidly being made evident. This is just another way of exposing them for what they are. CNN helps too,. Example is the so called town hall that they held with the high school shooting victims. They loaded the questions into their poor hurting brains and made fools of themselves and harmed the children by making them appear hateful and full of leftwing vitriol and disrespect. We all can see this. Even some of the kids saw it and refused to participate. God bless, steve

23-Feb-18
6 corporation own 90% of all the news outlets in America... Think about that... They are all on the same team! they All work for the same people! We are being lied to on every side, and in every way. There is no truth in journalism anymore... Just $$$ and making YUGE headlines!

23-Feb-18
Not an anti-Catholic here but seems like almost all of the media are Catholic, queers or athiests. Wonder why? Seriously. Even the ones purporting to be right are subject to have many leftwing views and acceptances/ for instances the bromance of Hannity and Heraldo. Interesting to me as my friends are not the enemies of God , which all Democrats are. I do not attack them , I want them to do right, but they are dishonest, un-trustworthy and accepting or supportive of much if not all of the Anti- Christ agenda, abortion, suicide, sodomy, plus they disrespect this nation and the values it stands for. God bless, Steve

God bless, Steve

• Sitka Gear