Stalker 22-Feb-18
lawdy 22-Feb-18
Annony Mouse 22-Feb-18
HA/KS 22-Feb-18
20-Feb-18

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

HA/KS's Link
Leftists using the poor kids to further their America-hating agenda.

20-Feb-18
The actor gets around. August in California and now in Florida.

20-Feb-18
The actor gets around. August in California and now in Florida.

20-Feb-18
Yup...its a comin'!

20-Feb-18
Using kids?!? Because smart, articulate teens are tired of being killed and seeing there friends killed?!? Holy Crap you guys have reached a new low. David Hogg is indeed a student at Parkland. His father does indeed work for the FBi. The California interview? it was an incident where his friend was accosted by a lifeguard. Also he’s like an AV club kid who does the school news or something, hence the pictures touring CNN and sitting behind desks.

But the paranoid RIGHT WING see Boogeymen and conspiracies everywhere behind the face of a child ,every dead person, every political discourse.Nothing can be what it is it MUST be a conspiracy of everyone against the Right Wing if not then the Right might actually be wrong. And we can’t have that!

20-Feb-18
Let me guess tru, Newtown was a hoax too?

20-Feb-18

DL's Link

20-Feb-18
Newtown wasn't a hoax but YOU sure as hell are Paul Zeiden, and everytime you shirk your duties at Briarcliff Manor and lie your way on here you reinforce it.

20-Feb-18
Paul,

"Using kids?!? Because smart, articulate teens are tired of being killed and seeing there friends killed?!"

Then ban alcohol. Because far more kids are killed, by a magnitude, by drunk drivers than are killed by AR's. Where's the faux faux outrage?

20-Feb-18
Ban kids from driving cars till 21 too!

20-Feb-18
atheist. Don't you want to answer Bowbender's question?? See ya in a few days. PHONY!!! 8^)))

20-Feb-18
The NRA and old white men are not the problem. Old worn-out-their-welcome politicians are.

If you're a member of Congress on a 4th term in the Senate or 6th term in the House, you...are...worthless.

20-Feb-18
Got a link for that or are you claiming it as your own work?

20-Feb-18
Ban illegal aliens and save more kids.

20-Feb-18
I also might consider new gun legislation when they illegalize abortion nationwide, define marriage between a man and woman, throw out this gender identity crisis horse-crap, etc...

21-Feb-18
So one of the survivors of Columbine, Patrick Neville is now a legislative leader in CO. He is pushing legislation that is probably a good compromise. He is being shouted down by the likes of these people as if he has no experience in the issue. Typical knee jerk reactions, argue, fuss, then really do nothing to fix the situation. Reminder 2nd Amendment is not a right given to us by govt. it is a reaffirmation of a God given right and one we have given ourselves. The right to defend one's self-period.

http://www.newsweek.com/columbine-florida-school-shooting-gun-control-812173

P. S. He has made similar proposal every year since he was elected to office in 2014.

21-Feb-18
Why is Lou Diamond Phillips's kid all over the news this week?

21-Feb-18
^^^ funny right there!

21-Feb-18
It's not the kids fault but it is sad they use the kids to further their agenda.

I wonder if anyone has told these kids how many gun laws we already have on the books? I'm still waiting to hear what potential law would prevent gun violence. I know the answer...none, because the criminals don't abide by the law. Some of the guns used were bought legally but the majority were not.

If we use the leftist ideology then we should be pushing to ban vehicles because some people drive drunk or wreckless and kill other people with their vehicle.

Some folks just don't use common sense.

21-Feb-18
Imagine the US with no private gun ownership. Just the police, military, and of course, those in power. Total utopia, just like North Korea or Poland where my family came from. The Germans came in and sent them to Auchwitz. Sorry, I don't trust government or some glib talking kid whose been coached by others. Hitler was very convincing too. I don't own an AR, but I am keeping the guns I have. We have armed guards in banks, but not schools? That shows where the true values are in this country. You don't need guns to cause mayhem. I recently blew a beaver dam on my property to smithereens using stuff I bought at Tractor Supply. I took a demolitions class in the service. The only way to stop a killer is taking threats seriously and death. Thankfully, the school I work in is armed with people trained, locked, and loaded.

21-Feb-18
The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

21-Feb-18
School shooters break the law in the first place by bringing a firearm onto school grounds.

Changing the legal age to buy one will do nothing. A comprehensive background check will do nothing.

What has changed? When I was in high school, there were as many guns available then as there are today, yet a school shooting was never even a thought.

21-Feb-18
"It's not the kids fault but it is sad they use the kids to further their agenda."

Exactly. And a prime example of that kind of crap being fed to our kids is Briarcliff High School's Paul Zeiden. He's a self admitted, documented liar who poses as different identities to promote his lies and anti-American agenda.

21-Feb-18
The people who are using these kids....and I really mean USING....are as devoid of a soul as the sex perv who lures them to his car with candy.

21-Feb-18
Seeing these incredible high school students speaking out and taking immediate action for gun control is the only truly encouraging thing I’ve seen in this country since that time we had a real president.

May their numbers increase and gain more strength.

21-Feb-18
So liars like you Paul Zeiden can exploit them. You're disgusting. It's a school day.....is posting on here while on the taxpayer's dime part of your job at Briarcliff Manor?

21-Feb-18
Atheist, can you tell me what gun control law will prevent gun violence?

I'm interested to know because I keep hearing the same rheteric and I would like to know what laws passed would prevent it? We already have laws the shooter violated.

Do you think someone bent on commiting a crime will abide by the law?

21-Feb-18
"May their numbers increase and gain more strength."

May they learn to critically think and use critical reasoning.....

21-Feb-18
And small,weak men like you can attack HS kids. Same on you. These kids will get change. Count on it.

21-Feb-18
Atheist...can you answer my question?

21-Feb-18
TGbow: 1) universal background checks. 2) No guns sold to mentally ill individuals which was recently repealed by trump 3) age limit on purchasing a gun This is a good start.

21-Feb-18
: All 30 Major League teams will wear Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School baseball caps before their Spring Training games this weekend to show support for the Parkland, Fla., community and the Stoneman Douglas student body A change is coming.

21-Feb-18
Thank you for your direct answer.

But, all those you listed would not prevent it from happening. Criminals don't abide by the law.

21-Feb-18
"2) No guns sold to mentally ill individuals people who have others manage their finances which was recently repealed by trump." FIXED LIER..

21-Feb-18
I feel for these kids and what they have gone thru. Prayers for their families.

There are around 700-800 thousand abortions each year. Innocent children murdered. Why are the leftist ignoring this atrocity? Any taking of innocent life is terrible but the idea that some gun law will prevent crimes is really stupid. How about we enforce the laws we already have? Also, when we have a clear cut case of guilt, within 30 days pull the lever or inject the solution...people do more time for tax evasion than for murder in a lot of cases.

21-Feb-18
Atheist (or whomever you are at the moment)...will these new laws cover the black market?

"Change is coming"...yeah, your boy Obama told us that for 8 Years, and the only thing we got out of it, was a tanked economy, a resurgence of racism, and gender confusion!

21-Feb-18
The only thing Trump repealed was the BHO crap that a SS recipient had another name on their bank account, then they were mentally unable to own firearms. Complete bull crap but it could eliminate millions of gun owners, the total mission however it's done.

21-Feb-18
Our community went through the same thing earlier this year and nobody here is calling for gun control.

My daughter experiences a threat every other week at her school from some dumbass jackwagon punk that thinks it's funny.

And nobody is calling for more gun legislation.

Change the behavior, change the mechanism and it will either correct itself or be greatly reduced to very isolated incidents.

21-Feb-18
Obviously, Paul Zeidan of Briarcliff Manor High School is one of those mentally ill people who should be banned from owning firearms...and probably not be teaching indoctrinating the young developing minds in a supposedly educational institution.

21-Feb-18
The only change Obama ever did was change what he was lying about, and Paul Zeiden is following Obama's example and then some.

21-Feb-18
"Seeing these incredible high school students speaking out and taking immediate action for gun control is the only truly encouraging thing I’ve seen in this country since that time we had a real president. May their numbers increase and gain more strength."

So, the generation of confused young people, that is the source of most of the school shooters, is miraculously gonna fix the problem? Brilliant.

Matt

21-Feb-18
Supposedly, Tide Pods increase one's intellect.

A good example is Paul Zeidan, the famed propagandist of Briarcliff Manor HS who recently won a pod eating contest by downing 15 pods.

21-Feb-18
TG, since you’re the only one having an intelligent and respectful dialogue, I’ll continue. No law will prevent every crime 100% of the time. But will laws reduce the chances? Absolutely. Look how many traffic laws there are. But people still drink and drive and speed, etc. every rational statistic shows that reducing the number of guns truces the chances of one falling into the wrong hands. That’s my only point. And thanks for the civil tone. It’s appreciated.

21-Feb-18
By Atheist's logic, convicts should write our laws, because they have the most experience breaking them. Unbelievable.

Matt

21-Feb-18
And if someone kills another as the result of a DWI, they get to go to jail...

ILLEGALIZE THE BOOZE, REPEAL THE AMENDMENT THAT REPEALED THE VOLSTEAD ACT!!!

Yeah right...

21-Feb-18
atheist. Let's see the statistic's that shows that reducing the number of guns lowers the chances of, EVEN ONE GUN, falling into the wrong hands. Especially the easy access to get, guns, from gangs, on the streets. How are you going to reduce the number of guns, available on the streets, by gangs?? You still haven't shown us one law, that would lower gun deaths. So, pretty much means you are an idiot, and a puppet for the dems.

21-Feb-18
Ya Tru. Sorry. I get typing to fast, make mistakes, or change my mind on what i want to type, and don't get the comma's taken off. He would make money off of me, that's for sure. 8^)

21-Feb-18
These kids act like it is Trump who is doing the shooting don’t they understand it is their fellow students who are shooting students ? Ban black rifles today and anyone want to bet on how long before some kid brings a hand gun to school and 3 or 4 extra mags ?

21-Feb-18
" No law will prevent every crime 100% of the time. But will laws reduce the chances? Absolutely."

Which is why LA, Oakland, Chicago, New Orleans, Baltimore, Detroit are so safe and gun violence free.

Are you really THAT stupid?

21-Feb-18
My thoughts exactly bowbender.

21-Feb-18
Bow bender. Every single study shows the guns that are used in those cities come from neighboring states where guns are less restricted. So I’m not sure what you’re so “right” about.

21-Feb-18
Atheist, what percentage of guns used in violent crimes are stolen or bought illegally?

21-Feb-18
Atheist, what percentage of guns used in violent crimes are stolen or bought illegally?

21-Feb-18
atheist. Show us that STUDY, that you claim.

21-Feb-18

Atheist 's Link

21-Feb-18
I can tell you it's 80 to 90 % there bouts.

So if that's the case, how can the guns used in crimes in the cities you mentioned be used by law abiding citizens? Because the FBI statistics say most are stolen or bought illegally...so your case holds no water unless you mean the criminals are stealing them from law abiding citizens from neighboring areas that have the right to have them and commiting the crimes?

If so, what does that tell you?

Did you know you can pull the plug from a shotgun and do a lot of damage in a crowd within seconds..so the whole thing boils back down to the fact that criminals dont care what the law says and they will do what they have to do to commit their crimes.

I have an idea, how about enforcing the 100s of gun laws we already have on the books and executing those that take a human life.

21-Feb-18
From your own study, dips**t :

"Surveys of offenders have found that they prefer newer, high-quality guns and may steal or borrow them; most, however, acquire guns “off the street” through the illicit gun market".

Now, I want you to read that very carefully, and tell me exactly how any laws, background checks, etc., will affect the flow of guns to criminals in any way!

21-Feb-18
How do traffic laws or larceny laws affect traffic or larceny? Answer that question and you’ll have the answers.

21-Feb-18
"Bow bender. Every single study shows the guns that are used in those cities come from neighboring states where guns are less restricted. So I’m not sure what you’re so “right” about."

But..... That's against the law. And you told us absolutely 100% laws reduce crime. Your own words. Own it. BTW, the question "are you that stupid?" was rhetorical. No need to answer.

21-Feb-18
Atheist, you just proved my point with your last statement...the laws are there for those that speed, drive reckless, ect...or those that set illegal fires.

Individuals that commit those acts are breaking the law and endangering others. Do we take away vehicles or pass more regulations to make it harder to but a vehicle?

You don't seem to grasp it's not the object that is the problem it's the individual behind the object. How many people choose to get drunk and drive? Should we outlaw alcohol? What about matches or flammables? Laws against theft are there for the theives that steal...not law abiding citizens.

21-Feb-18
The laws are there for when a criminal commits the crime.

You dont punish the innocent because of what could potentially happen...or does happen.

21-Feb-18
Facts do not matter to the congenitally dishonest.

21-Feb-18
The real crime? That Paul Z has access to young minds.

21-Feb-18
Atheist had his own opinions, I support his right to think how he wants to...even though I think he is wrong

21-Feb-18
Let me know when he starts thinking, because it has not happened yet.

21-Feb-18
He is thinking for sure...just in the wrong way.

I need a few liberals around to keep myself in check..lol

21-Feb-18
Emotion is not thought.

22-Feb-18
Liberal teachers will by far harm more students than guns ever will!

22-Feb-18
We had two threats in our area yesterday from kids being copycats. They were arrested at school. This kid is becoming a hero and one to be pitied as the gun becomes the demon. As a bowhunter I could live with no guns under one condition, no guns for any cop, military, government official, no one. I don't trust government. Obviously, that will never happen because those in power will keep their guns. I read where 70% of this country is on some kind of drug, prescription or otherwise. This is a society problem and as long as we blame it on everything else, we will see these killings continue regardless of how many guns we take from law-abiding citizens. There is one politician who wants to lower the voting age to 16. It should be raised to 60. After you have raised kids, worked for a living, experienced success , hardship, and just plain life, you might be capable of making a rational decision. I coach both boys and girls high school runners. I deal with drama every season. Even at 18, they are kids. I have former athletes and students that are now in their 50's and 60's who used to be rebellious. Life took care of that.

22-Feb-18
Above Paul Zeidan's intellectual capacity, but here is one of the best evaluations of Parkland that I have seen...and above politics.

22-Feb-18
"The person who loves their dream of community will destroy community, but the person who loves those around them will create community." Quote by Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

• Sitka Gear