HDE 22-Feb-18
Joey Ward 22-Feb-18
Joey Ward 22-Feb-18
HDE 22-Feb-18
Joey Ward 22-Feb-18
Joey Ward 22-Feb-18
21-Feb-18

Shuteye's Link
Chris is my cousin and I would love to have a boat like his. You can make some pretty good money if you are good enough.

21-Feb-18
Says I have to register to read the article.

Bassmaster's shows his stats.

I wish him well.

It's been a couple a record setting days with temps in the 80's down here. I'd like to wet a line soon. February is lunker month for us. :-)

21-Feb-18
Solo, I can't read the article either. I just knew he was going. I will check around to see what I can find. He has an aunt that normally will have some information and I have followed day to day results from her.

21-Feb-18

Shuteye's Link
Dang, this is a real old article, I didn't check the date. It showed up in the newspaper and I thought it was now but it was an article from 2012. Well he still catches a lot of fish.

21-Feb-18
Went to "bassmaster.com" and didn't see his name in the spread of 50 anglers?

21-Feb-18
https://www.bassmaster.com/anglers/chris-price

21-Feb-18
That's an awesome day, Solo. The kind every bass fisherman dreams of. And with your brother to boot.

I've had some great ones with brother and dad, but nothing like that.

Sweet. Well except for the hook to the bicep. Mom swung a Devil’s Horse to the back of my head once. Dad had to take the snips to barbs to get it out. Eh, good memories anyway. :-)

22-Feb-18
Those damn ex-wives......they’re pretty good right out of the gate but by turn 2 they pull up lame. You can’t shoot ‘em, and they take your good stuff. :-)

Saw a few boats getting filled and stocked at the local station this morning. Looks like this temporary warm up is turning on more than the bass. :-)

22-Feb-18
So who is the favorite this year? Haven't really followed for the few past 3 or 4 years.

22-Feb-18
Jean-Claude’s little brother.

The Woo from Kalamazoo.

:-)

22-Feb-18
Little Johnny?

22-Feb-18
KVD

He casts :-) a big shadow. But like Solo alluded to, the light can find anyone on any given day.

But you have to be in the game. :-)

22-Feb-18
I don’t think Jonathon qualified. But there are several guys from Alabama that made it. Those boys can put bass in the boat. Russ Lane and Gerald Swindle being two that are pretty popular, locally.

22-Feb-18
KVD was the favorite in 2012 as well for a "three-peat" but fizzled out so we'll see.

22-Feb-18
Russ is no relation to Chris. But Chris’ older brother Bobby fishes the circuit.

Chris and Bobby are from Lakeland FL. Chris lives in Guntersville AL now.

Russ is from Prattville AL.

22-Feb-18
Oh, and Russ’ dad, Charlie, holds the state record for bullhead. 3.13 lbs. caught in ‘84 from a private pond in Montgomery.

• Sitka Gear