Squash 21-Feb-18
TGbow 21-Feb-18
HDE 21-Feb-18
Bowbender 21-Feb-18
Annony Mouse 21-Feb-18
Shuteye 21-Feb-18
SB 22-Feb-18
21-Feb-18
Maryland votes tomorrow Feb 22 on Senate Bill 1062 that would make it a Felony punishable by up to 3 years in jail for mere possession of a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds. Here it comes... speak up now or forever be put in prison. If you live in Maryland better be making some calls today.

21-Feb-18
So if this passes it will mean that only the criminals will have mags that hold more than 10 rounds. How stupid can people be? Criminals don't care what the law says...the only result they will get is law abiding citizens will not have as many rounds to fight off criminals if they are attacked or broken into.

21-Feb-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
So what if you have 5 clips that can hold no more than 10...that's okey dokey?

21-Feb-18

21-Feb-18
Stupid

21-Feb-18
TGbow, your common sense is showing.

21-Feb-18
Keith, that's a dangerous thing today..lol

21-Feb-18
No grandfathering this time. Felony conviction for mere possession of plastic, as if we had the jail space and they were not already releasing REAL criminals due to overcrowding.

The biggest insult is that this bill would exclude retired law enforcement. F-them!! If this law was such a great idea, let them abide by it too! If we have nothing to fear, then neither do you! Insulting to grant high-cap exemptions to retired law enforcement that you would not also grant to an honorable veterans who served and trained to use this exact equipment.

21-Feb-18
Does that include handguns? Heck I have 22 rifles with large magazines. I have 22 rifles with tube magazines that hold a lot more than 10 bullets and that is built into the rifles.

21-Feb-18
Henceforth Shut, you will be known as "The Eastern Shore Outlaw"!

21-Feb-18
This would include all removable magazines for handguns and rifles. The .22 caliber tube magazines are exempt.

We need to be vocal and call Annapolis to oppose this Senate bill 1062. Judiciary committee phone number just rings... they must have taken it off the hook. Scumbag politicians hiding from 'the people'

21-Feb-18
We have that exact same law here in CT. It excludes Tubular Magazine rifles. They allowed people to "register" mags that you already owned, then they discovered that it was difficult to register something with any serial numbers or other distinguishing features, so they called it something else. And they required people to "declare" what you owned and how many. Yes, it applied to handguns here as well. Many (if not most) gun shops sent back both the semi-auto and the mags, so that when they got them back from the factory they were coupled with legal (10 or less round) mags. One Gun shop owner told me, "All I need is 10 years from now a trace that turns up the fact that this Glock came from the factory with a 17 round mag". For quite a while, it was tough to get any 10 round mags for the firearms that beforehand came with a larger capacity. On the other hand, it gave some an excuse to buy a 1911 or other sub 10 round capacity gun. Just another feel-good piece of legislation that will save not one life, but may actually cost a few.

21-Feb-18
They would only be "illegal" and a "felony" if they knew you had them...

I would dare say there are plenty of private citizens who know how to handle an AR as good, if not better, than some retired law enforcement and veterans do.

21-Feb-18
Time to show some backbone, time to practice some good ol fashioned civil disobedience.

Eff em.

21-Feb-18
Get ready to suffer with the same gun laws that us NY’ers suffer with thanks to the unconstitutional SAFE Act.

21-Feb-18
Squash...they dont even know how to spell the word Constitution

21-Feb-18
And just how well will the [un] SAFE Act be followed nationwide?

It won't. I can promise you it wouldn't be in very rural areas and good luck enforcing it...

21-Feb-18
Picked up three more 30 round mags for my AR today.

21-Feb-18

Annony Mouse's Link
Cries to ‘Ban the AR-15’ Based on Ignorance and Hysteria

21-Feb-18
They won't ban AR 15's. It has been tried before and they just can't get the votes. The last time democrats voted with the Republicans to kill the bill. With an election coming up I don't think the dare to try and ban the rifle.

22-Feb-18
How hard is it to reason out the fact that guns don't kill people? People kill people....the majority not with a gun!

• Sitka Gear