Sixby 22-Feb-18
Treeline 22-Feb-18
NvaGvUp 22-Feb-18
TGbow 22-Feb-18
TGbow 22-Feb-18
21-Feb-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
How in the world could anyone with a heart or any moral values possibly support killing innocents like my incredibly amazing new grandson?

Defend your pro-murder agenda on THIS, atheist!

21-Feb-18
Nva. I know we don't see eye to eye very often, you sound like a very proud Grandpa. Enjoy, and Congrats!

21-Feb-18
Oh my God Kyle.... save the Political debate for another thread and just celebrate your handsome little man !! He looks like he wants to tag along with you in the mountains !! Congrats !!!!

21-Feb-18
BB,

Sorry, but when people on the left would prefer innocent little people like Max be killed before they even are allowed to be born, how can it not be political?

21-Feb-18
Because abortion is a medical procedure settled on between a doctor and patient and you have zero say in it. The same way no one else would have any say between you and your proctologist. Or whoever you see for that anal retention thing you have.

21-Feb-18
Abortion is a CHOICE, a-hole!

A CHOICE to kill the innocent unborn child.

It is NOT 'simply just a medical procedure.'

What it is, is the murder of an innocent child for no other reason than an irresponsible woman and a male companion willingly chose to make a baby.

Then, because having a baby would 'inconvenience them' they decided to kill it.

And that's the facts, Jack!

21-Feb-18
So now you know the reasons for every single abortion which is legal in all 50 states? You’re amazing. What other tricks can you do?

21-Feb-18
Avoid the moral question all you want, a-hole. But it's still murder, no matter how you choose to frame it.

21-Feb-18
Your grandson is beautiful, Kyle. Congrats to you and to his parents.

21-Feb-18
Thats a great picture!

21-Feb-18
Now's the time Kyle...corrupt that child and introduce him to Mother Nature! You know it's in his blood!!

Congrats man...have fun!

21-Feb-18
That looks like one happy kid, Kyle.

And somebody here is making the case for a retroactive abortion, years after birth.

21-Feb-18
"Because abortion is a medical procedure settled on between a doctor and patient and you have zero say in it."

Seems the baby doesn't either.

21-Feb-18
"My body, my choice..."

Uh..no. It's NOT your body. It's your CHILD'S body. If it were YOUR body then YOU'D be the dead one.

21-Feb-18
Amazing ain't it?

22-Feb-18
well that pleasant little thread degraded quicker than a dead carp laying on the asphalt in the hot summer sun.

never expected that

22-Feb-18

LINK's embedded Photo
Ten week old baby. Not a fetus, or tissue, a human.
LINK's embedded Photo
Ten week old baby. Not a fetus, or tissue, a human.
Congrats Kyle. I’m with you. Who can look at this picture of a ten week old baby and conclude it’s only fetal tissue? I believe there’s a special place in hell for abortionist. You can’t blame most women, most are young and scared and planned parenthood has targeted their minority neighborhood with their white supremacy.

22-Feb-18
Max looks like he's saying, "what's up with the goofy jumpsuit, Mom?"

;-)

You're a lucky man, Kyle.

Matt

22-Feb-18
Congrats, Kyle, he's a keeper! About as cute as they get!

22-Feb-18
Kyle...you should hold your nose and visit your grandson as often as you can instead of waiting till he is brought to come visit you. They grow up just too fast and opportunities missed can never be regained.

I wish I could see my grandkids more often, but Jillie's are in southern FL and the Carrie's spend most time in SK or WY. Too far away for a quick grandparental visit since I am about halfway between both sets.

Tomorrow, all 5 will be together as Carrie and her brood will be seeing Jillie and hers at Harry Potter World. And it looks like I will be seeing all of them come July as Jillie will be in Jackson with her family while we are there. First time in a couple years that I will have all my kids and grandkids in one location.

22-Feb-18
Kyle, Great post, beautiful grandson and post is very appropriate/ No support here for planned parenthood , Aka murder and it is not political BB. It is moral. We should not kill God's babies/ Period.

God bless, Steve

22-Feb-18
Congratulations on an awesome grandson, Papa Kyle! Great picture of a happy baby!

22-Feb-18
Kevin,

My post was intended to celebrate an amazing new life as well as target the baby killer here.

It was no accident.

22-Feb-18
"Because abortion is a medical procedure settled on between a doctor and patient and you have zero say in it. The same way no one else would have any say between you and your proctologist. Or whoever you see for that anal retention thing you have." By-Athiest

Wrong, I believe abortion is murder based on biblical principals, true. But, take the bible off the table for a moment. Murder by defenition is the taking of a human life, correct? A woman does have the right to her own body but here lies the problem...the child has it's own DNA, therefore the child is it's own person that should be protected...and was protected until the Supreme Court decided to violate these children's right to life. Not all Libertarians are pro abortion...I'm not.

There was a time that we bought and sold human beings like cattle...it was legal in a round about way, even though I personally believe it was in violation of the Constitution.

I know for a fact the child is a person, when I held my son (5months), I can tell you this was a human being as much as I am. That was 9 yrs ago but I remember it vividly.

But, I'm sure the left wing media will never publicize the horrors of these murders...murders in which could be realisticly stopped by 90%...that's a lot better ratio compared to some bogus gun law that will virtually do nothing but effect the innocent.

22-Feb-18
BTW , NVA ..thats a precious grandchild you have there.

• Sitka Gear