Atheist 22-Feb-18
Bentstick81 22-Feb-18
Woods Walker 22-Feb-18
gflight 25-Feb-18
HDE 25-Feb-18
foxbo 25-Feb-18
RutnStrut 26-Feb-18
22-Feb-18
We know Trump has sold out gun owners we should also point out other Flakes as well.....

Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) said Wednesday he is working on legislation with Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) to increase the minimum age to buy a rifle.

22-Feb-18
I don't know that Trump has sold us out, at least not yet. I would hate to be in his position, especially at that listening event yesterday afternoon. I think/ hope that he is exploring ways to make things better/safer for ALL Americans. Looks to me like he is exploring a lot of different options. I don't think they will ban the AR, but I would love for them to actually enforce the gun laws we have in place!!! Flake and McPain-in- my-arse need to leave AZ and move to CA where they belong.

22-Feb-18
Show me another President who has advocated concealed carry on campus...Republican or otherwise? Trump may not be great with words sometimes, but he's a man of action.

Too bad your girl Hillary isn't sitting in his place, right gflight? Are you ever going to get the taste of sour grapes out of your mouth?

Flake and McCain should be your heroes...they share your hatred for the POTUS!

22-Feb-18
I see you got upset because I called out your hero.

So if Trump pushes to ban assault weapons, triggers, magazines, devices, and raise the age that you have to be to defend yourself and have you examined by a shrink to purchase a gun its ok by you because he advocated concealed carry on campus?

22-Feb-18
“I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health,” Trump tweeted Thursday. “Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks! Congress is in a mood to finally do something on this issue—I hope!”

I hope not GGOTUS.....

22-Feb-18
if dems had the power right now they would be advocating for gun confiscation nationwide.

22-Feb-18
NRA spokeswoman: "Many in legacy media love mass shootings. You guys love it... Crying white mothers are ratings gold to you... This is what’s wrong w the NRA. Sick.

22-Feb-18
What's wrong with that Atheist? It's the truth.

Life Member of the NRA.

22-Feb-18
It's just wrong. It doesn't address the cause, doesn't keep anyone safer when it happens next time and it sends a message that restricting rights further is part of the solution.

It's penalizes law abiding citizens and takes focus away from doing things that really can make a difference.

22-Feb-18
"have you examined by a shrink to purchase a gun its ok by you"

gflight, I have no problem with being examined, but I can see it would be a real concern for you...you've got some serious issues going!

If you're seriously making an issue out of bump stocks being banned, you're either just politicizing...or just an idiot! And, I'm pretty sure you're not an idiot.

22-Feb-18
"This is what’s wrong w the NRAwith Liberals. Sick." Fixed...

22-Feb-18
"gflight, I have no problem with being examined, but I can see it would be a real concern for you...you've got some serious issues going!"

You call speaking out and fighting for Constitutional rights serious issues? I am proud to have some serious issues then along with many GOA/NRA members that feel the same...

I will send a liberal doctor over so you can explain why you feel the need to own a firearm....

22-Feb-18
I might go buy a gun tonight just because I can.

22-Feb-18
“I might go buy a gun tonight just because I can”

^^^^this^^^^

LGS has the DPMS AR in .243. It’s getting a new home.

22-Feb-18
You and Jimbo, gflight..."the Sky is falling" every time it looks like Trump "might" step over that partisan line. Only time we really ever hear from you guys. Then, nothing happens, or something great happens (deregulation, Gorsuch, economic boom)...and, crickets!

History will repeat itself, if there is any "change" regarding school shootings, my guess is that they will disappear soon, because someone will finally do something besides "talk".

22-Feb-18
Gflight you are losing your mind over bump stocks? Really - bump stocks?? After market gimmicks designed for the sole purpose of skirting NFA laws to spray and pray like a noob.

What language in any Supreme Court ruling on 2nd amendment rights do you think protects these bump stocks? Actual well thought out factual research please.... Or are you just spraying and praying with your 1st amendment rights here (a keyboard bump stock) hoping you make some kind of intelligent point by accident?

22-Feb-18
G-string, drain your bank account then go buy as many guns you can before they're all gone. Better hurry before the sky falls.

22-Feb-18
"I have always been an ardent defender of the 2A on here and don't have a change in opinion because of who is in charge. I have also gave credit where due on my tax cut and other things. Many of you want to put me in a box but I don't fit and I am not on a team blindly following like a Lemming. I know it disgusts many of you that I hate our Draft Dodging Gun Grabber in Chief but you can like me for who I am or not it doesn't really bother me and I won't compromise my integrity to be on someones team."

"History will repeat itself, if there is any "change" regarding school shootings, my guess is that they will disappear soon, because someone will finally do something besides "talk"."

You really think school shootings will disappear? Bless your heart....

22-Feb-18
"You really think school shootings will disappear? Bless your heart"....

How many skyjacking attempts since they put armed Marshalls on planes, genius? It's really a simple solution, every one of these little freaks is a pussy deep down, and won't make the attempt, if they think their "plan" would be foiled. I see the current administration leaning in this direction. No faster way to stop it.

22-Feb-18
Most Everyone is operating on pure emotion making this all about the gun. . There are also many who are using this to further their anti gun agenda, “never let a crisis go to waste.”

If that continues instead of, taking into consideration all aspects of what caused this nut case to do this horrific act, social media, Hollywood , and video violence. Also, what was not done by FBI, local law enforcement, school staff and students, to prevent this . I’d bet, given time, this issue will again simmer down, and nothing will be done.

22-Feb-18
Apples compared to Oranges and TSA/marshalls is for the most part a lot of feelgood for the sheeple....

Any hijacker found on an airplane will be attacked by the rest of the passengers knowing that otherwise, they will all probably end up dead.

Do you really think that will ever happen in a school?

Use some critical thinking and critical reasoning and get back to me...

22-Feb-18
The Shrink exam to get a gun is pure bullshit.

.. .. ... ...

My first week in Drill Instructor School, I had to take the Michagan State 'Crazy' battery test.

One week before graduation, my test came back, graded by a Psychiatrist , that I failed. It seems that since I admitted to drinking a six pack per week, that I was deemed an alcoholic, thus I would physically abuse recruits.

I am still not an alcoholic, and I never violently touched a recruit .

I trust Physiatrists about as much as any Politician - NOT AT ALL !!!!!

22-Feb-18
"Do you really think that will ever happen in a school"?

These are teenagers, not trained Jihadists. They are little butthurt pussies, and they certainly won't walk in to a school with intent to shoot, if they think there is any chance of a target being painted on them. Apples and oranges, indeed!

22-Feb-18
So the President is talking about arming teachers. HMMM doesn't sound like he's gonna ban much to me. I could care less about a bump stock, and I wanted to add that in some states like here in AZ, I can own a full auto weapon if I want to apply for the stamp and go through the background check. So, that's not even an issue.

22-Feb-18
Even though you took my question out of context above, I will still respond to your far fetched comment....

"These are teenagers, not trained Jihadists. They are little -------- --------, and they certainly won't walk in to a school with intent to shoot, if they think there is any chance of a target being painted on them."

That didn't seem to be the case in our recent example.....

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School school resource deputy never encountered 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz.

He came on in and went on out maybe intentionally avoiding said armed person...

22-Feb-18
I believe arming the teachers is an excellent idea.

22-Feb-18
I agree^^

Too bad there is more to it.....

“I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health,” Trump tweeted Thursday. “Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks! Congress is in a mood to finally do something on this issue—I hope!”

22-Feb-18
gflight...one armed person in a school of 3000 students, is still a "soft target". Arming teachers/ janitors, etc. , hardens the target. Think about it...

22-Feb-18
I am all for removing "gun free zones" like Trump campaigned for. I am all about permit holders everywhere....

22-Feb-18
Conservative , redneck, deplorable here and I think PRESIDENT TRUMP is doing exactly the right thing. 100 percent on hardening the schools, I would go further and make one entry with guards and doors locked from the inside. No problem at all with regulating age for purchase and even usage without adult responsible supervision. Perhaps parental consent. We are not living in the 60s and these kill games are producing monsters. I never heard of a shooting at any school until the 90s. I have listened to every Trump roundtable and conversation and no where do I disagree with anything he is saying or proposing. I have absolutely no fear of any single one of my guns being taken away during this administration but believe if Hillery or any Dem was in office we would be in the process of disarmament right now or a civil war. I believe your continuous attack on Trump and this administration tells us all some things you do not want us to know.

God bless, Steve

22-Feb-18
"You really think school shootings will disappear? Bless your heart"....

And you really thought Hillary would "mop the floor" with Trump...bless yours!

22-Feb-18
"What's wrong with that Atheist? It's the truth."

Bake my friend, you aren't on the CF much so you wouldn't know this, but the person(s) you are responding to, Paul Zeiden, AKA.............

AlMarshal,lCTHunte,rpennylane,martymoose,CarlRI,Mavery,HunterBrad,BarKeep,BaseballFever,Buckhunte,rbuckhunte,rCactusJack,FranklySpeaking,JamesMurphy,Lobstah, MergeLeft,nevergiveup,PHayes,PSEBow,PZsitting,_bull13,SpencerRoth,MikeV, sarapodockeating,Tightlines,Resist,BenG,Patriotmax,hiltonhead,Atheist,RyanfromBoone,etal

.......and has ADMITTED to lying and posing here under false identities, so TRUTH in any shape of form is a foreign concept to him.

You can trust his word about as much as you can trust Mexican tapwater, a burrito fart, or a chance to make millions of dollars by letting a Nigerian Oil Minister launder some money through your bank account.

22-Feb-18
Arming teachers huh? 1). Eliminating gun free school zones and arming teachers is literally insane and based on the NRA business model that the solution to gun violence is to sell more guns. No thanks

2). Arming teachers may sound good, but is a terrible idea. It increases the chance of kids dying in crossfire, adds to confusion with SWAT teams trying to identify an armed assailant, and greatly increases odds of an accidental shooting.

3). Will each school be required to build an armory or will teachers be expected to provide their own guns?

Will their be qualifications? How often? Who checks the serviceability of the weapons? What happens if a teacher fails to qualify or refuses to carry? Will they lose their jobs?

4). Will there be back ground checks and periodic mental health screening for teachers? Will students have any legal recourse if their teacher threatens them with a weapon?

5). Who is liable if a mentally ill student steals a teachers weapon and kills everyone? Who is liable if an armed teacher loses it and kills everyone?

22-Feb-18
Any paperwork I ever filled out ALREADY had mental health questions on it. Like the whackos are going to answer truthfully? Personally I don't care for these damn NICS checks in the first place. And we have the same bullshit here to just get a permit from the Sheriff's Department to purchase a handguns and certain longguns. THEN fill out THE NICS crap on top of it. Permit has to be applied for every year. Yet crooks and whackos don't bother with any of it. So why should the rest of us?

22-Feb-18
Thanks atheist for another dumba$$ reply. Have you ever sent a reply that wasn't a LIE??? What a moron. 8^)

22-Feb-18
Not a single answer to a single question. Just ignorance and attacks. Color me surprised.

22-Feb-18
"Not a single answer to a single question." Thanks for sharing how you answer questions. You just run off for a few days, like the little wuss you are. Hell, you wouldn't understand any answer that anyone gives, anyway. What an idiot. 8^)

22-Feb-18
Color you a LIAR Paul. You don't DESERVE to have any of your questions answered because you're a lying fraud who's SO far removed from reality that I'm surprised you even know which identity you are on a given day. It's no wonder that school kids today are a ****ed up as they are with despicable liars as yourself(s) contaminating them.

25-Feb-18
"Today’s problem is making sure Senators Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), Chris Murphy (D-CT), and John Cornyn (R-TX) do not create a $625,000,000 “bribe pot” to get millions of additional names in the NICS system." Call your Senators....

25-Feb-18
I might consider entertaining new firearm legislation when politicians first legislate themselves out of multiple terms...

25-Feb-18
Abe Froman you are such a dumb son of a bitch. I'm ashamed that people of your caliber ever immigrated to this great Country. You pussified bastard.

26-Feb-18
"if dems had the power right now they would be advocating for gun confiscation nationwide."

Dems had the power not so many years ago, yet they did nothing.

• Sitka Gear