bigeasygator 09-Mar-18
Atheist 09-Mar-18
bb 09-Mar-18
Bentstick81 09-Mar-18
bigeasygator 09-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 09-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 10-Mar-18
22-Feb-18
I am too impatient, can't wait for Pence to step up....

22-Feb-18
Pass the popcorn, please....

Matt

22-Feb-18
Great post with typical replys so far. God bless, Steve Oh and I doubt very many , if any at all know about Gitmo or the purpose.

22-Feb-18
I agree in the belief that Sessions and the Trump DOJ are working quietly behind the scenes to bust the leakers and traitors left over from the Obama years. But I think it's pretty crazy to think any of them would be shipped off-shore to Gitmo! Did I read that correctly... someone is suggesting (not even in jest) that Americans busted in a sting would evet go to Gitmo? Really?

22-Feb-18
nobody is going to gitmo for this. come on..

22-Feb-18
Busted yes. Federal prison I hope! But Gitmo? Really??

22-Feb-18
Get our peeps out of gitmo, lock the doors and blow it up

22-Feb-18

Seapig's Link
"I am too impatient, can't wait for Pence to step up...."

Yeah, your girl Hillary wanted Pence to move up also.

22-Feb-18
I remember one time my mom replied to a rumor of a teen aged girl being pregnant.

"One thing about a rumor like this, all we have to do is wait to see what happens."

All we have to do is wait and Buckiller will ether be vindicated or shown to be a fraud. Either way, he is willing to put it out for our perusal at risk of ridicule.

22-Feb-18
Let's review Buckiller's "intel drops" so far.

1. He predicted a "strong possibility" of a false flag at the Super Bowl. Oops.

2. He claimed the recent stock market correction was a result of 13 rich criminals pulling their money out before they got busted due to Trump's EO. Nope.

3. He claimed the "Mueller investigation was over." Not even close.

4. He claimed the Mueller investigation was "just getting started", contradicting the claim in #3. Hmm....

5. Now, he spews the same conspiracy theories that can be found on any right wing-nut website or blog, without any proof, claiming once again it is "secret intel".

And we should believe this loon, because......?

Matt

22-Feb-18
Seems Mueller is trying to position himself as actually accomplishing something, even if his indictments are unrelated to his investigation's charge and seemingly only "process" crimes. As his investigation continues to seemingly come up empty (the nothing charges made), more and more is being exposed on real collusion with appointed officials from the Obama administration.

Wonder if Mueller is considering how history will portray him when everything comes out... Should the FISA warrants be invalidated because of the exposed political agendas, then the entire Mueller show may well be shown to be a waste of time and money.

Some of the best analysis of what has been found has been clearly explained at CTH...a site worth reading. There have been crimes committed and they have been exposed. One can only wonder why Mueller has ignored the haystack in search of a needle that may not even exist.

Breitbart...Breaking...Comey Cops Plea/Mueller Indicts Self...CNN.. Unexpected End to Mueller Investigation/Top Obama Officials Face Charges...MSNBC...IG leak...Obama Under Investigation...CNN...TREASON? Obama administration top officials lawyer up...WSJ...Democrat Party Declares Bankruptcy...Calls for reorganization...

22-Feb-18
Again, Mouse, you assume Mueller is ignoring the "haystack". Do you know that for fact, or are you just lapping up the opinions of those who know as little as you do?

Matt

22-Feb-18
I'm not an attorney and I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

That said, IF what Buckiller claims is true, then I'd suggest his imaginary source is in great legal jeopardy for leaking highly confidential information to some whack job on an internet site.

But I'll leave that up to Bad Karma, the CF's legal counsel. Perhaps he can weigh in on this.

22-Feb-18
Buckiller. I will wait to see if you are correct, before i say anything.

22-Feb-18
Hoping the op is spot on. Drain the swamp!

23-Feb-18
So let me make sure I understand...in the last two weeks, which also happens to be Buckiller’s first post on the Mueller investigation being over and done with from his inside source, we now learn that things have “shifted tremendously.” We also learned that now Bob Mueller is afraid that his investigation is going to end up putting himself in jail. I’d love to know how Gitmo - a jail for foreign prisoners from the war on terror - is relevant to the Mueller investigation. Man, this just keeps getting better! Keep it coming, Buckiller!

23-Feb-18
Buckiller's first post was on the 8th, on the 16th Mueller indited 13 foreign nationals and said no americans were knowingly involved. This pretty much clears Trump unless your thinking he was born in Kenya. Now the shet is going to hit the fan with those who participated in the insurance policy. I imagine its pretty scary to be in the LWL's camp right about now, looks like their wetlands permit just got revoked and they're draining the swamp.

23-Feb-18
The doo doo is going to hit the fan in March when the IG report comes out. May even put the screws to Mueller, Comey, Hillary, Obama, et al.

23-Feb-18

Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
Buckiller and Spike frolicking on the beach.

Matt

23-Feb-18
Article 3 section 3 of the Constitution says nothing about military tribunals, and does not say anything to even imply military tribunals. What version of the Constitution did you read Buckiller that led you to that? Curious if I am missing something... what wording are you referring to?

18 US code 2381 just says treason can be punishable by death, but not less than 5 years or $10,000, and then can't ever hold office. No Gitmo. Not even a vague reference to Gitmo.

23-Feb-18
Buck - article 3 section 3 only names treason as a crime, but doesn't say at all how it should be tried or prosecuted. The US code I shared covers that crime, and it seems any federal judge and federal prison could handle it. There have been plenty of cases of treason before that were normal trials in federal court (see wikipedia) thus a military tribunal is hardly necessary or predicted.

The reason I bring this up is because it's a pretty simple fact check to see if the information as a whole stands up. I love conspiracy stuff, but so much of it just isn't well researched or true. I find your stuff fascinating and interesting to hear, but such simple errors leaves me a non-believer.

Yes, I think former Obama and DOJ cronies were actively working against Trump in an illegal manner (such as with the dossier and selective leaks) and I would believe that the IG report is going to finally bust them and finally send some people to prison. Not sure if treason or sedition would ever be claimed since so rarely used, and I strongly doubt it ever gets back to Obama or any Clintons. But I'd like to see federal justice rip through any dirty FBI players (Strzok) up to McCabe and Comey, then further up to Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, and Loretta Lynch! That would be mind blowing enough!!

All of this quite separate from the pedophile arrests, nothing to do with the Rothschilds, no one sent to Gitmo, etc. Simple federal prosecution watergate style.

23-Feb-18
“Another example: take a look at the executive orders that have been placed of the past 70 years by our presidents (that is ALOT) of info. Try finding them printed in congressionally approved law. Now THAT is a great example of us not knowing what OTHER laws are out there that we may be subject to. Sone of those EO’s touch on our subject.”

I’m trying to decipher this paragraph and all I can come up with is that someone needs a civics lesson. Also, every Executive Order is on record in the Federal Register. What secret laws are you talking about???

23-Feb-18

BowSniper's Link
Here is a web site I found pretty much spelling out in greater detail what Buckiller is saying. Buck - could it be that your friend is giving you information that he reads on line and believes, rather than having direct personal knowledge as fact? Sorry, just trying to cover all the bases....

One thing I did learn from this, to Buck's credit, is that Trumps Pentagon really is planning a $500 million renovation for Gitmo, with housing for 848 prison troops as guards. Seems an awful lot of effort for 40 inmates! Some reputable reporting on this in Miami Herald.

What seems more likely (at least to me) is that Trump' s team is making provisions for a more active pursuit of ISIS. And if I had to guess in the more 'unusual' direction, maybe even prepping for MS-13? Think about that.. technically dangerous criminals and foreign nationals. And we know Trump is pushing hard on the MS-13 issue. And where the country of origin might not take them back. Bam! - to Gitmo.

But purging the deep state.... and whisking American citizens (no matter how treasonous) off to a secret government terror prison? To quote a favorite movie - Inconceivable.

23-Feb-18
Spike - see above. In can be... but in US law it is a minimum of 5 years and $10,000. If it was a death sentence, we could do that anywhere. Heck, we always have a few super-max prisons and Ft. Leavenworth like where we sent Bradley Manning (until Obama let it out)

23-Feb-18
Lots of laughs here and not toward the origonal post. It is amazing how willfully ignorant some are and how they do not contribute anything but name calling. That is a tell. It means they are willfully ignorant and have no real comment but rather call names or post queer pictures which are meant to denigrate and cast dirt on the persons that they oppose seeking by their foul and vain attempt to make high ground like a gopher instead of taking high ground with real critical thinking. Being wise in their own eyes they make fools of themselves. Or, they can do as Bowsniper and make a verifiable and real contribution to the attempted adult conversation. Some here actually know what they are talking about and some are pretenders. Real minds will acertain which. For instance I will say that Gitmo is being built at this very time into a major prison facility. It will house not only many foreign enemies but very possibly enemies from within that have committed acts of treason and sedition and will be tried by military tribunal instead of loaded civilian courts. Another thing said that is absolutely true is that most have absolutely no comprehension just how evil those people really are. For instance try to find out why so many children came here from foreign countries illegally without their parents and where those children are at this moment. Bet you can't tell us. Thousands upon thousands. No one really knows where they are because they have been enslaved and sold. Raped and murdered. Some very high people are behind that. You also do not know about ships loaded with body parts of American citizens being taken down by the military and Coast Guard. One for certain that departed Portland , Oregon with body parts from Planned Parenthood. This stuff is an abomination and must be stopped. Trump and Pense will not allow that covenant with Hell to stand. Neither will good people of this country. It is going to stop and those kind of people doing these things are going down fast and hard and no loaded up courts system will stop it./ We are in a war and we are in it right now.

God bless, Steve

23-Feb-18
That link is even greater than Buckiller’s posts!

These two sentences are my favorite:

“The Rothschild assets George Soros, Peter Munk, Peter Sutherland, the Bushes, the Podestas, and many others may have been airlifted to Gitmo for military tribunals, as the Department of Defense spends $500M to upgrade the prison and send more military police and Marines,” the sources say.

What can be distilled from these independent sources is that high level Deep State members, many of whom are part of a Pedophile Satanic global network, are being detained by U.S. Special Forces and taken to Gitmo where they are to be held indefinitely, while military justice is applied to their cases.”

So the Bushes, the Podestas, George Soros, and a whole host of others, who are part of the pedophile Satanic deep state, are currently secretly being held at Gitmo awaiting their secret military trial?? Just making sure I’m up to speed.

23-Feb-18
And some here understand what paragraphs are for, while some do not.

23-Feb-18
Here’s a question, Buckiller. Seeing as folks like George W. Bush was at fundraiser the other day and Soros is still being quoted in the news, does that mean their tribunals were completed and they were found not guilty or does that mean they are still being held indefinitely at Gitmo and these are like animatronic versions of them or something like that? We’re dying to know!

23-Feb-18
A real Mueller update: Rick Gates is the 5th person connected to Trump to plead guilty and Gates is the 3rd member of trumps campaign. So as the wackos scream “lock her up” at CPAC, trumps close advisors plead guilty. I’m sure the irony will fly over some heads here.

23-Feb-18
Athiest, you are also implicated in the investigation. You live in the same nation.

23-Feb-18
So, Atheist, just what exactly does someone allegedly filing false tax returns years before Trump became a candidate have to do with Trump?

23-Feb-18
The charges of tax and bank fraud charges cooking from efforts to conceal work done on behalf of Putins crony in Ukraine?! Not exactly something to take lightly. There’s a definite Russian/trump connection.

Some reasons why the guilty plea by Rick Gates is a big deal: -He was the Deputy Campaign Manager for trump -He stayed on the campaign even after Manafort left -His guilty plea suggests Manafort is guilty -His guilty plea puts significant pressure on Manafort to flip

Also, You're missing the big picture. The fact that Mueller charged Manfort with money laundering and tax evasion means he's also looking for the same evidence against Trump, Kushner and the Trump Organization. Mueller is a savage!

23-Feb-18
"Mueller is a savage!

And you're a clueless, blithering idiot.

But we already knew that.

23-Feb-18
It should also be noted the charges Gates pled guilt to are a plea bargain in return for Gates cooperation after weeks of negotiating with Mueller's team. Who knows what charges Gates avoided by agreeing to that plea bargain.

Matt

23-Feb-18
"Mueller is a savage." And atheist, you are not.

23-Feb-18
I have it on good authority that the charges against Manafort also implicate Kevin Bacon.

23-Feb-18
I have long said that IQ45 and his family were nothing but criminals.

Today's indictment of Manafort and Gates includes 32 new charges against them for hiding $75,000,000 in offshore accounts, laundering over $30,000,000, filing false tax returns, committing bank fraud & submitting doctored financial statements.

No there , there?

The banks in the United States would not touch IQ45 with a 10ft pole, IQ45 Jr IS ON RECORD bragging that they get their money from Russia.

Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy IQ45’s Palm Beach mansion that be paid 40 million for a year earlier? Manafort also owns a Trump Tower condo. Several other Russian mafia men also own condos in Trump Tower. Not Norwegians, Not Canadians RUSSIANS.

Gates just flipped on Manafort and now they only way for him not to end up in prison is to give up the goods on IQ45.

There’s an update for you.

23-Feb-18
Bad thing is atheist, Any update from you, a LIAR, is nothing but bull$hit. There's an update for you.

23-Feb-18
Going back to the original post and the whole Gitmo thing, I see a little more about where Buckiller is getting his info. Your link, Bowsniper, contained all the relevant components of Buckiller’s stories (as Bowsniper pointed out) — the deep state/corruption, pedophiles, Trump’s EO, Gitmo, etc.

These claims seem to be coming from folks convinced that there is a secret society that basically controls the planet (ie, the Illuminati). Here’s what the one sight says about their work:

“BenjaminFulford.net is a geo-political news and discussion website from reporter and investigative journalist Benjamin Fulford. Reports are based on information from a broad range of sources including: the yakuza, MI6, the Freemasons, the CIA, the KGB, Mossad, the triads, the Chinese government, Japanese military intelligence, etc. We go by the motto, “if it appears in writing, somebody has beaten us to the story.” The reports provide updates and summaries of the latest events in the ongoing secret war for control of planet Earth.” Stories being expounded on this website include headlines like “The high level banksters known as the Rothschild family offered the White Dragon Society $25 trillion to “go away.”“ The White Dragon Society is allegedly the only group actively resisting the Illuminati.

The story that Bowsniper linked to (headline “Global Elite taken to Gitmo by US Special Forces”) is run by Michael Shalla, a man who believes extraterrestrial intelligence has been involved in human affairs since at least the 1950s, and various treaties exist governing human/alien relations. Some of the other headlines from his site include:

“Shadow person photo taken after portal trip to Earth’s past”

“Did extraterrestrials from Venus make contact in 1952”

“Will Dalai Llama join Pope Francis in disclosing extraterrestrial life?”

“Will Antarctic German space program reveal itself and reveal advanced technologies?”

23-Feb-18
"Today's indictment of Manafort and Gates includes 32 new charges against them for hiding $75,000,000 in offshore accounts, laundering over $30,000,000, filing false tax returns, committing bank fraud & submitting doctored financial statements."

Even if that's true, it has NOTHNG to do with Trump.

23-Feb-18
BEG,

That all sounds very credible to me. What's your problem? LOL!

Do you need a beach vacation too? ;-)

Matt

23-Feb-18
But trump hires the best people! The very best people! So yes it does reflect on him. Remember that whole “taking responsibility” thing that conservatives are so fond of? The stink of these criminals belongs on trump. He hired them, he did business w them. And we’ll soon know the scope of that business.

23-Feb-18
Atheist, you do know, you have to break Federal Law WHILE you are actually President, to be impeached, right?

Even if they come up with type of money laundering related charge, it would have been before he willingly separated himself from his businesses. Sacrificing a great life, and massive wealth,for the good of the Nation.

You are a pimple on a flea when it comes to character, compared to this Man. So, keep crying yourself to sleep...because Trump is going to be around for the next 7 years.

23-Feb-18

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
bigeasygator's embedded Photo
GG,

I’m in BC on a mountain goat hunt...I’m about as far away from that beach as you can get, figuratively or literally!!

23-Feb-18
Beg,

My advice is to concentrate on your goal, not the wing-nut conspiracy theories.

I've hunted mountain goats 3 times and know the dedication it takes. Probably the most difficult hunt there is, all things considered.

Good luck my friend, and please give us updates.

Matt

23-Feb-18
Matt,

Thanks for the encouragement! I can promise I’m focused on a goat!!! The weather and hunting conditions offer up a lot of downtime and we have cell service and that’s about it...so besides playing cards, there isn’t much else to do besides check up on the latest CF ramblings! I’ll keep you posted, but I’m down to two days and with the conditions it’s looking like the goats are safe this time...but it ain’t over yet!

23-Feb-18
Good luck BEG! Give ‘em hell till they make you go home!

24-Feb-18

bigeasygator's Link
Thanks Treeline! I will...I know anything can happen and the only thing I can do is put myself in position!

In the mean time, I thought you all would enjoy a link to a story from Benjamin Fulford’s website. Again, he’s one of the sources peddling the same stories as Buckiller. This is an oldie (from September 2016), but I’d call it a goodie! The headline is “Hillary Clinton is dead, Bill on the run as Clinton Foundation scandals finish DC crooks off.” Some of the highlights from this piece are, no joke, that Hillary died on September 11, 2016 and has been replaced by a computer generated version of herself and that the CIA is about to bring down the whole corrupt Washington establishment with the collapse of the Clinton foundation (again, the same stuff Buckiller is alluding to).

So to recap, Buckiller’s two corroborating sources so far are a guy that believes aliens have been influencing life here on Earth for decades and a guy that believes a computer generated version of Hillary Clinton lost the election to Trump.

24-Feb-18
Here’s a little more from the Michael Salla report that Bowsniper posted referencing everything Buckiller is talking about:

“In conclusion, there is compelling evidence to support claims that leading figures from a Deep State international network of VIPs that are involved in child trafficking, human rights abuses, corruption and Satanic rituals are being investigated, detained and extracted to Gitmo via sealed indictments enforced by U.S. Special Forces.

The implications of these unfolding events for disclosure of classified technologies related to secret space programs, Antarctic bases hidden under the ice sheets and extraterrestrial life, all previously suppressed by the Deep State, are profound.

There is grounds for cautious optimism that the prospects of “full disclosure” will substantially increase as more corrupt Deep State officials are taken to Gitmo. Their removal from powerful global leadership positions will help greatly in ending their decades-long policies of denying the rest of humanity the benefits of advanced technologies that will revolutionize life all over the planet.“

So, Buckiller, how close are we to finally learning about all the alien technology that’s been hidden by the Satanic, pedophilic Illuminati??

And, again, seeing that George Soros was in Davos and GW Bush was at a fundraiser in Dallas when we know now that they are actually being detained at Gitmo, do you think these appearances were just the same kind of computer generated images as they used to make Hillary appear to be alive after she died in September???

So many questions!!! (Giant eyeroll)

24-Feb-18

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

24-Feb-18
So I guess you find it normal to have a man high up in the presidents campaign comit a felony, plead guilty and is now turning states evidence against other members of the presidents campaign? This is normal? Because I don’t recall this with the past few presidents. The bar has really been lowered that far?

24-Feb-18
"Because i don't recall this with the past few presidents." Hang on there wuss. It's coming with obama and his dip$hits. It's just beginning.

24-Feb-18
Really? The investigation is about Russians and these people have had contact with Russia and you don’t see how this has to do with the original intent of the investigation? Dude lay off the hooch.

24-Feb-18
Just a reminder..

Trump knows Paul Manafort and Roger Stone since 1980

Manafort was partners w Stone through the 80’s

Manafort moves to Trump Tower in 2006

Manafort met Deripaska around 2004

Manafort started working w Putin’s puppet Yanukovych 2006

Russian Connection any clearer?

24-Feb-18
Just wait atheist. Your democrats are going to get nailed. It's just beginning. This investigation is about RUSSIANS.

24-Feb-18
Guys! Don’t you get it?? This has nothing to do with Russians!! This is about the toppling of the DEEP Deep State aka Illuminati. The whole clandestine cabal is about to be brought down and they’re all getting taken to Gitmo and most of them are already there apparently! Once the Illuminati are removed from power (Trump’s executive order on 12/21 was just the start basically), we will finally get exposed to just how much power and control they had and the secrets they were keeping, like the extraterrestrial presence on Earth and hidden alien technology!

Am I getting it, Buckiller? LOLOLOL

25-Feb-18
DECONSTRUCTING THE SCHIFF MEMO: From the First Bullet, a Litany of Lies and Disinformation

"...But, thanks to the Timeline of Treason, we can easily find the contradictions, fabrications, and propaganda woven throughout the Schiff document.

Don't believe the article, then check out Timeline of Treason for yourself.

25-Feb-18
I don’t understand why people are upset over anyone bringing out the lies, nastiness and corruption of a presidential candidate? Is the information on the emails true that she illegally sent? “There are no emails, nothing classified”. Who cares who or how they found them? We owe thanks to them for exposing such a disgusting politician. Obama knew hacks were going on and did nothing. We should be thankful the hackers were exposed so our people can do better.

25-Feb-18
"Today's indictment of Manafort and Gates includes 32 new charges against them for hiding $75,000,000 in offshore accounts, laundering over $30,000,000, filing false tax returns, committing bank fraud & submitting doctored financial statements."

None of which have ANTYTHING to do with Trump, his campaign, nor any so-called 'Russian interference in the election due to Russia's 'collusion' with the Trump campaign.

And may I also remind you, 'collusion' is NOT a crime!

25-Feb-18
Grey Ghost: I did not know you were so funny. Although I don't always agree with you I usually can understand your arguments and reasons. But tonight you are just plain "on" when it comes to slap stick humor. Keep it going. Big Easy Gator: Maybe you are on that mountain, maybe you are not. I can't see the faces of the guys on the beach, and the body shape of the guy on the right looks pretty similar to your mountain profile. Hmmm. The deep state illuminati are tricksy masters… Mueller is done and just getting started. Comey and Hillary are having an affair with Trump, and they use uranium for their "toys." I saw it on the internet so I know its true. I'm starting to understand how the CF thinks…the best part is there is a group here that believes these posts. Pretty awesome!

25-Feb-18

bigeasygator's Link
Buckiller, you never answered my questions!! And for the record, you don’t know a single person that knows me personally, so you can stop with the falsehoods.

Seems the only other people repeating the same conspiratory theories as you are a guy that believes aliens have been influencing life on earth for decades (Michael Salla) and a guy who claimed Hillary Clinton died last September and was replaced by a computer generated image (Benjamin Fullwood). Oh, and the site disclosurenews.it which is also dropping other intel bombs like: “Undersea Bases - Cosmic disclosure” about bases being built miles undersea strictly to house this dangerous global elite.

For anyone else that wants to read about this yarn Buckiller is spinning, it’s called “The Storm” and is originally attached to an Internet poster named Qanon. You can read more about it at the link. It’s got all the elements Buckiller’s talking about - corrupt global elite deep state human trafficking satanists, the Illuminati, the Rothchilds, secret indictments, prisoners held at Gitmo, etc. Look up The Storm, check out Benjamin Fulwood’s site, and feel free to peruse Michael Salla’s site (exopolitics.com, where there are the exact same stories that Buckiller is posting related to Trump EOs) to get a sense of the quality of the intel.

“A new conspiracy theory called “The Storm” has taken the grimiest parts of the internet by, well, storm. Like Pizzagate, the Storm conspiracy features secret cabals, a child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party, and of course, countless logical leaps and paranoid assumptions that fail to hold up under the slightest fact-based scrutiny. However, unlike Pizzagate, the Storm isn’t focused on a single block of shops in D.C., or John Podesta’s emails. It’s much, much bigger than that.”

25-Feb-18

bigeasygator's Link
How the storm has become the biggest fake news story of 2018.

“The storm” has been falsely connected to everything from secret Democrat pedophilia clubs to Jay Z to a complete reversal of the Russia investigation

The “Q” internet posts began appearing three weeks after Trump’s cryptic remark about “the storm.” The anonymous user would ask questions referring to the idea that Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama and George Soros could potentially be arrested or detained, and would make random claims such as: “This has nothing to do with Russia (yet),” apparently referring to his own internet writings. People started cobbling together the posts and reporting them to one another as clues in what they saw as a larger puzzle. One phrase that gets bandied about a lot on #Qanon threads is “Follow the white rabbit,” referring to the turn of phrase used in Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland and the 1999 film The Matrix, which has been mined for allusions by Trump supporters since he launched his campaign back in 2015.

Also, if you liked #Pizzagate, the fake conspiracy that implied Democratic operatives were housing a child-trafficking ring in the basement of a D.C.-area pizzeria, it too has been incorporated into the broader universe of #TheStorm: As a conspiracy website called Disclosure News recently put it, “The last information coming from QAnon are [sic] pointing out potentially some very bad news for traders [sic] and pedophiles, not the least of which is an unprecedented number of flights to Guantanamo Bay,” the U.S. military prison in Cuba.

25-Feb-18

bigeasygator's Link
Here you guys go, you can read more from disclosurenews about the latest Storm updates. Below are some highlights. I’ll give Buckiller credit, if this stuff is true it’s pretty big LOL

Buckiller, do you know Qanon???

The last information coming from QAnon are pointing out potentially some very bad news for traders and pedophiles, not the least of which is an unprecedented number of flights to Guantanamo Bay.

Now you may recall Trump’s November 2016 pledge to fill Guantanamo “with some very bad dudes”. If reports by Q Anon are to be believed, some of the new guests at Guantanamo may include treacherous politicians and pedophiles and at the top of the list next to the Podesta brothers and Hillary Clinton ought to be Debbie Wasserman Schultz who QAnon and Jerome Corsi have explicitly stated ordered the hit on DNC whistleblower and WikiLeaks email provider, Seth Rich.

Again numerous compelling claims by Q Anon continue to be made like this one shared on Twitter: “major very recognizable globalist family squealing like pigs.”

Other anons have concluded that this reference to a globalist family squealing is the Rothschilds and Rothschild puppets in the domestic United States. That must surely be on notice because president Trump’s December 21st executive order blocking the property of persons involved in serious human rights abuse or corruption.

27-Feb-18
One thing about the Qanon posts is that if they are fake or false they will prove to be so very quickly. If they are true then we will see them. Whoever it is claims to be close to the president and have inside, inside information. Some of the things he has posted have happened. Some either not or not yet. We will see. They are certainly very cryptic and open to interpretation which can be taken in several ways but some are coded and would only make sense to someone that knows military code. This tends to make me think that the Qanon personage is either a military man or a group of military men./

God bless, Steve

27-Feb-18

bigeasygator's Link
What did Qanon post that has come true??

The link above has every post attributed to him. It's equally impossible and easy to say that anything he has posted has happened given how vague, unspecific, and broad the posts are.

27-Feb-18
I'm not going to throw any logs on the fire and am not inclined in any way to put myself in a position of having to research Qanons posts to reference what has or has not happened. What I posted above is nothing more than my personal observations of him or them. I said that they are coded, cryptic and either open to interpretation or hard to understand. especially by me. I did post that some of the things he said have happened. I should have said in my opinion. I was thinking about the remodel and addition to Guantanamo. A takedown in Singapore which was filmed. ect. As to what these mean , I do not purport to know. But its all interesting/

God bless, Steve

27-Feb-18
That's fine. Just curious what Qanon specifically posted about Gitmo that in your mind has been confirmed? What about Singapore?

To me, this whole thing is the biggest bunch of fake news around. Lots of active imaginations in the world.

27-Feb-18
Forget sending people to Gitmo.

What is clearly called for here is sending a couple of CF'ers to the Funny Farm.

27-Feb-18
So Kyle, you're saying you don't believe that there's a Deep State group of Satanic, pedophilic, global elitists controlling the world, including the financial markets, who are currently at war with the Trump administration's efforts to expose them?? Just checking! LOL

27-Feb-18
BEG,

Ya' know, we had all those absolute guarantees that 'JEB!' would be the nominee for the GOP in 2016 because the 'e-GOP' controlled who would win and had the fix in for him.

Then, inexplicably, 'JEB!' couldn't get out of the first inning before he got knocked out of the box by .....................actual VOTERS!

I mean, he had raised jillions of dollars more than any other GOP candidate ( Most of that money came from the Rothchilds, I suspect) and he had the e-GOP pulling all of the strings for him.

Yet not only is JEB! not the POTUS, he now calls GITMO his home!

So now I don't know what to believe. LOL!

27-Feb-18
KPC, pretty sure the site exopolitics.org thinks they're one in the same!! And, even if they aren't the same per se, apparently this take down of the deep state/Illuminati/pedophile/elitists that the Trump administration is undertaking will allow for the disclosure of the extraterrestrial influence on Earth. As I quoted earlier:

“In conclusion, there is compelling evidence to support claims that leading figures from a Deep State international network of VIPs that are involved in child trafficking, human rights abuses, corruption and Satanic rituals are being investigated, detained and extracted to Gitmo via sealed indictments enforced by U.S. Special Forces.

The implications of these unfolding events for disclosure of classified technologies related to secret space programs, Antarctic bases hidden under the ice sheets and extraterrestrial life, all previously suppressed by the Deep State, are profound.

There is grounds for cautious optimism that the prospects of “full disclosure” will substantially increase as more corrupt Deep State officials are taken to Gitmo. Their removal from powerful global leadership positions will help greatly in ending their decades-long policies of denying the rest of humanity the benefits of advanced technologies that will revolutionize life all over the planet.“

Fascinating times indeed!!

27-Feb-18

bigeasygator's Link
KPC, of course it can't. Unless you spent, like a half a billion dollars to upgrade the facilities to include specials cells rated to detain aliens and the Clintons. Wait a minute...oh...my...god...

"Trump’s Pentagon wants to spend almost $500 million on Guantánamo construction"

Or, you know, they're just trying to modernize an outdated facility.

27-Feb-18
If I'm running GITMO today;

Breakfast consists of Bacon, PORK sausages, eggs cooked in BACON grease and toast.

Lunch consists of Pulled Pork BBQ sandwiches with French Fries cooked in Bacon grease.

Supper?

Pork loin or pork chops.

Eat or starve!

27-Feb-18

Annony Mouse's Link

02-Mar-18
#FISAGATE: Obama FBI Officials May Face Charges of Conspiracy, Obstruction of Justice and Contempt of Court

Ruh roh.

The FBI may have violated criminal statutes, as well as its own strict internal procedures, by using unverified information during the 2016 election to obtain a surveillance warrant on onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee charged Thursday in a letter obtained by Fox News...

...Nunes cited the Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide (DIOG), which was created by the bureau and approved by the Justice Department, to say he believed the FBI violated procedures requiring verified and documented evidence in applications to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court...

...An Oct. 2011 version of the operations guide states that the “accuracy of information contained within FISA applications is of utmost importance... Only documented and verified information may be used to support FBI applications to the court.”

The guidance also states that information in a FISA application must be “thoroughly vetted and confirmed.”

According to the report, DOJ and FBI officials who abused the FISA process could be subject to charges of conspiracy, obstruction of justice and contempt of court.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of treasonous thugs.

05-Mar-18
FBI: No, We Will Not Turn Over Information About Secret Meetings Between Barack Obama and James Comey Because The Liberal Media Isn't Super-Interested In ItOh -- the liberal media isn't interested in it, therefore, you can invoke part of the FOIA law that says you don't have to expedite a FOIA request.

So the liberal media gets to determine whether non-liberal media organizations are entitled to FOIA, huh? Swell...

(more at link)

06-Mar-18

Annony Mouse's Link
Hey, Mueller...another person to ignore...

06-Mar-18
This all would make a great James Bond movie.. President Trump is Goldfinger's grandson and Sarah Sanders female version of oddjob... at least that's the way the lib's portray them :o)

06-Mar-18

Annony Mouse's Link

06-Mar-18
The McCain Associate Who Delivered the "Steele" Dossier to the FBI Hoped to Blackmail Trump out of the Election

"Blackmail" is my word -- but what would you call it?

When you tell someone you have information over them and that therefore they must do something they otherwise wouldn't do -- well, that's blackmail, isn't it?

Or a "friendly advisory"? Doesn't seem so friendly though...(continued)

06-Mar-18
08-Mar-18
From the Hillsdale Imprimis publication:Imprimis The Politicization of the FBI

Joseph E. diGenova Former U.S. Attorney

Worth reading...

09-Mar-18
You know Mueller has seen all kinds of information regarding Clinton's illegal activities. Is this beyond his scope of the investigation? Does he just ignore the information? He is charging people with crimes that have nothing to do with Trump so why not Hillary Clinton.

09-Mar-18
Gigantic waste of taxpayer money.

09-Mar-18
Because, Shuteye, he’s not charged with investigating Trump. He’s charged with investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. This has brought indictments against people in the Trump campaign as well as people unassociated with Trump. Since you seem to know with certainty, perhaps you can share with the rest of us the information Mueller has seen about Clinton’s illegal activities?

09-Mar-18
"Mueller: a man trying to stay out of jail."

Got any proof of that statement besides your loony conspiracy sites, or your mystery informant?

Matt

09-Mar-18
Mueller isn't investigating Trump. He's tasked with investigating RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN THE ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS. I'm not sure why that's so hard for some to understand.

To that extent, Mueller's indictments include multiple charges of conspiracy against the US, conspiracy to launder money, bank fraud, tax fraud, lying to the FBI, and inferring with the 2016 election. I'd say he's finding something THERE THERE, with more to come.

Matt

09-Mar-18
Yet, it seems that Muller is ignoring the low hanging fruit that has been openly exposed while searching for unrelated crumbs in the back of the closet. For all the time, effort, money and predisposed political investigators on his staff,all he has accomplished are unrelated process crimes and ignored real crimes by Hillary, her associates, the DNC and Obama administration officials.

09-Mar-18
Mueller better hurry up and finish his, so called investigation, before he gets indicted, and has to finish it jail. Mueller's charges so far, is a drop in the bucket, compared to hillary's list, that will surface soon.

09-Mar-18
.... "lying to the FBI". Sir, what color car do you drive?...Brown...The manufacturer calls it bronze, you'r under arrest.

09-Mar-18
"Yet, it seems that Muller is ignoring the low hanging fruit ..."

And once again, Mouse, you assume Mueller is ignoring something without first-hand knowledge of that. Or, do you have a "secret informant" inside of Mueller's investigation, like Buckiller claims to have?

My impression is Mueller is culling the small fish before the big fish are reeled in. Of course, that's just my gut feeling. Like you, I don't have any inside info, either.

Matt

09-Mar-18
Anony,

Would love to know what Hillary crimes have been openly exposed by the Mueller investigation and would love to know how you know they are being ignored?

09-Mar-18
How many of hillaries campaign people were indicted? Asking for a friend. Oh and how many people close to Hillary have pled guilty and are now cooperating witnesses? Again just asking. And how many trump officials indicted or have pled guilty? Math is hard isn’t it.

09-Mar-18
How many have, until now been given a free pass? Where any of us would be in prison.

09-Mar-18
Well atheist. I see it must be lunch time for the children of Briarcliff Manor High School. You came on all these posts, belching out LIES, on all of them. You must be proud of yourself. A better question would be, how many witnesses against hillary have come up dead? How many witnesses against hillary pleaded the 5th? Don't worry LIAR, The investigation on hillary' and the FBI, is just beginning. You are going to have a lot of answers, soon.

09-Mar-18
Buckiller, has your inside source confirmed that is the case?? What's the likelihood/status of indictments against HRC/BHO?

09-Mar-18
Well...seems like the real collusion comes from the Obama administration...and all ensuing activities (including the Mueller witch hunt) are to cover up Obama's involvement (who, btw, is on tape saying such)

RUSSIAN Collusion? Susan Rice Told NSC to "Stand Down" and Take No Action Regarding Alleged Russian Election Meddling

(internal links at link)

Maybe Mueller should be interviewing her.

Former national security advisor Susan Rice issued a stand down order to national security council officials developing aggressive options to respond to Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, a new excerpt from Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin's War on America and the Election of Donald Trump reveals.

NSC officials were reportedly alarmed by Russia's attempts to meddle in the 2016 presidential election, including the hacking of Democratic National Committee officials' emails, and those belonging to Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

Michael Daniel, an NSC official responsible for the Russia portfolio, told to the book's authors of multiple plans to strike fear in Russian President Vladimir Putin with the aim of ending Russia's election meddling. These plans included surreptitiously releasing personal information about Putin's family, which revealed corruption in Putin's political party, and even crafting a large cybersecurity exercise as a public threat to Russia.

Daniel additionally told the authors that when Rice caught wind of his planning, she called him and berated him.

Quotes from the book at the link.

Why did Obama roll over and show his belly to Russia?

Maybe they had some kompromat material on him, da?

No seriously -- you don't think the Russians had files a mile long on this Frank Marshall Davis protege ?

n his posthumously published memoir Livin' the Blues (1992), edited by John Edgar Tidwell, Davis wrote of the period 1935 to 1948, "... I worked with all kinds of groups. I made no distinction between those labeled Communist, Socialist or merely liberal. My sole criterion was this: Are you with me in my determination to wipe out white supremacy?"[23] Some libraries removed his books, and he was the subject of FBI investigations in the 1940s and 1950s. Tidwell, however, states that Davis became a closet member of the Communist Party.

And you don't think they kept tabs on William Ayers' political catspaw Barry Obama?

10-Mar-18
All roads lead to Obamaville...

TICKETY TOCK: Firm Behind Dirty Dossier Linked Directly to Senior Obama Adviser

Republicans on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence are seeking information about the Steele dossier from a former Obama administration official who is married to an employee of Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that commissioned the dossier.

The committee, chaired by GOP Rep. Devin Nunes of California, issued questionnaires Friday to around a dozen former President Barack Obama’s administration officials.

The Daily Caller News Foundation is told that one of the letters was sent to Shailagh Murray, a former journalist who served as senior adviser to Obama and as former Vice President Joe Biden’s deputy chief of staff.

Murray’s husband is Neil King, a former Wall Street Journal reporter who worked at the newspaper at the same time as Fusion GPS’s three co-founders, Glenn Simpson, Peter Fritsch, and Tom Catan. Murray also worked at The Journal until 2005. She joined the Obama administration in 2011.

King left The Journal in December 2016 after accepting a buyout offer. Politico reported at the time that he was joining Fusion GPS, which is based in Washington, D.C.

House Intel Republicans are exploring whether there are similarities to Justice Department official Bruce Ohr and his wife, Nellie Ohr, according to Fox News, which first reported that Murray was being sent a letter. Bruce met with Fusion’s Simpson shortly after the election to discuss the dossier. Nellie worked for Fusion at the time as a researcher on the firm’s investigation on President Donald Trump.

Fox also reports that a questionnaire was sent to Colin Kahl, who served as national security adviser to Biden.

The letters are part of a Nunes-led investigation into the previous administration’s handling of the dossier. Republicans want to know who in the previous administration knew about the salacious document and whether they shared its allegations with reporters and others in government.

The letters also inquire when the officials learned that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee funded the dossier, which was written by former British spy Christopher Steele.

Nunes and other Republican lawmakers, including Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley, a Republican from Iowa, have alleged that the FBI and Justice Department abused the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Court process by using the dossier to obtain a surveillance warrant against former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

The agencies failed to disclose the source of the dossier’s funding and also relied on the document even though it was unverified, Republicans say.

Nunes issued a memo laying out those allegations in January. The memo marked the end of the first phase of his investigation into the dossier. He has since turned his focus on former Obama officials, including officials at the State Department and CIA.

Nunes sent questionnaires in February to a dozen other Obama administration officials, including CIA Director John Brennan and former FBI Director James Comey. Nunes revealed earlier this week that most of the recipients responded to the letters by last Friday’s deadline.

• Sitka Gear