BowSniper 26-Feb-18
Woods Walker 26-Feb-18
foxbo 26-Feb-18
lawdy 26-Feb-18
Woods Walker 26-Feb-18
HA/KS 26-Feb-18
HA/KS 26-Feb-18
23-Feb-18
Agree that libs would want illegal aliens and young naive voters to swing the election in their favor.

That is why I love Trump reducing illegal border crossings. And if he plays this right with raising the age for military style rifles, he could actually raise the voting age too! No big push for that yet, but we can hope....

23-Feb-18
If they think like they were talking on CNN and can be controlled that easily, I think the voting age should move to 21.

23-Feb-18
They shouldn't be able to vote until they can show they're on their own and not living in their Mom's basement; have a job, and paying for their own health insurance.

24-Feb-18
California has tried to lower the voting age in the past. They wanted to lower the voting age to 16, but those votes would only count for 1/4 vote if I remember correctly.

24-Feb-18
So what are you implying that the "False Flag" could be Spike ?? The statements made at the town hall meeting.....

Or the actual school shooting ?? Are you implying that this shooting was orchestrated for political reasons by the left ??

25-Feb-18
I say that you should have to own real property and pay property tax to vote, that way you have a truly vested interest on election outcomes.

25-Feb-18
Fivers, that is how the founders set it up.

25-Feb-18
So renters can’t vote? Homeless folks in shelters? The poor that live in cars or share homes w family members? Are those people less American? Should they have less input into their government?

25-Feb-18
Fivers, X2.

25-Feb-18
ThoseParkland kids will be voting in 2020. And with a vengeance. They’ve already started a campaign to register every 17 year old for 2020 via online registration. Their passion won’t be stopped and you should know that the GOP and trump have a less than 10% approval from people under 22. 22% from people under 35. The blue wave is coming. Wait for it.

26-Feb-18
Need PROOF of what you claim, atheist.

26-Feb-18
Atheist: You answer to Paul Zeiden but you list your name as Abe Froman. Which one are you and why do you continue to lie?

26-Feb-18
Abe Froman is the Sausage King of Chicago - from the movie Ferris Beuller.

26-Feb-18
My question remains.....why is he continuing to lie then every time he posts?

26-Feb-18
"So renters can’t vote? Homeless folks in shelters? The poor that live in cars or share homes w family members? Are those people less American? Should they have less input into their government?"

That's right. The worthless MFers who are worthless shouldn't have any rights of a working, productive person. They have not earned the right to be counted. Lazy bastards.

26-Feb-18
If a person isn't considered mature enough to buy a gun until they turn 21, they sure aren't mature enough to vote. Know why you don't see many hippies anymore? They either OD'd or discovered capitalism and money. There still is a commune up here. They run a high-end clothing store, raise beef and hogs to eat, and are armed.

26-Feb-18
"If a person isn't considered mature enough to buy a gun until they turn 21, they sure aren't mature enough to vote. "

X2!

26-Feb-18
"They either OD'd or discovered capitalism and money." Too many of them worked for the government (at all levels including schools).

Before you give up on all of the students, remember that the ones with sensible views are NOT getting 24/7 coverage - just the few who are attention seeing leftists.

26-Feb-18
I also believe that public employees should not be allowed to vote - at lease in an election for the government they work for.

• Sitka Gear