foxbo 24-Feb-18
foxbo 24-Feb-18
Bentstick81 24-Feb-18
BIG BEAR 25-Feb-18
HA/KS 25-Feb-18
Iktomi 25-Feb-18
foxbo 25-Feb-18
24-Feb-18
What do you think we should attack Russia?

24-Feb-18
And count how many times Trump has mentioned this. Answer? Zero. Hooten owns Trump. Trump is simply Putin’s bitch. Otherwise why wouldn’t he implement the Russian sanctions voted on by Congress?

24-Feb-18
Ooh the new boogeyman, those evil Russians!

What a crock.

24-Feb-18
atheist. Why would Trump mention it??? Unlike your wussy brother obama, Trump isn't going to just draw a line in the sand. You can't broadcast everything you are going to do, as a Country, like obama did. Was you just a water boy in the military?? You are too stupid to have been anything else.

24-Feb-18
And how many times does Atheist lie whenever he posts here? Answer: ALL the time! He posts as Abe Froman when he's in fact Paul Zeiden.

Which are you today Sybil? Abe or Paul?

24-Feb-18
Abe Froman, where do you live in PA? What is the name of the school where you produce dribble.

24-Feb-18
:) Thanks

24-Feb-18
FREEloader. Why pay for the ticket? You are sucking America dry, because your lazy a$$ won't go get a job, and take care of yourself. atheist the wuss, couldn't whip himself out of a wet paper sack. Take a hike, idiot.

25-Feb-18
Come on Jeff..... I can disagree with everything a guy says on some internet site without posting his address and phone number....... You of all guys who are so secretive about your personal life should respect that....

I've asked you and Spike what you guys do for a living before and both of you are not willing to share any of that information.... but you post another guys address and phone number ?? I don't care what you think of the guy I think that's wrong.

25-Feb-18
Agree with Bear

25-Feb-18
This forum is basically a shithole.

25-Feb-18
No Rick, you live in a shithole.

• Sitka Gear