HeadHunter® 25-Feb-18
Woods Walker 25-Feb-18
Annony Mouse 25-Feb-18
SB 25-Feb-18
gflight 26-Feb-18
HA/KS 26-Feb-18
Salagi 26-Feb-18
24-Feb-18
Myself and 6 people in my family just renewed our NRA membership yesterday. When a good friend needs a helping hand .....you help them. I would rather spend some money and help out than to sit back and let liberals and their unbelievable weak ways over take the American people !! Liberals have already done enough to make this country a 24 hour a day weak, meak, freak show. I have been watching all of my firearms closely this week thinking one of them might jump up and shoot something but so far they haven’t moved.

24-Feb-18
Life member here. Good thought regarding family members. Will work on getting them signed up.

24-Feb-18
Thank you for re-upping. I am disappointed to see the growing list of companies cutting their ties with the NRA. Everyone reacts so,...I wish there were more level headed thinking in the works. I am a proud Life Member

24-Feb-18
Delta and United join the growing list of companies that cut ties w/ the NRA after the mass school shooting in Florida.

@Enterprise @Alamo @NationalPro @FNBOmaha @symantec @LifeLock @SimpliSafe @MetLife @Chubb @Hertz @Avis @alliedvl @northAmericanVL @TrueCar @Delta

24-Feb-18
No doubt that almost the entire tech world, communications, entertainment, news and information, and much of the rest of the business world is increasingly controlled by leftists. Unions have been that way for a very long time.

Remember that when leftists take over a country and disarm the citizens, the result is the death of millions of people (Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.).

The powerful and rich leftist lobbies spend billions while the NRA spends a few millions. Right now, the only thing gun owners have going for them is the Constitution and that is constantly under attack.

Again, it is not about saving kids. It is about taking guns from honest people.

24-Feb-18
E mails or phone calls will be on their way to let the company’s know that they will be the the very last company’s I will spend any money on. If those companies want to become symbols of liberals I darn sure don’t want anything to do with them anyway !! They don’t need my money and I don’t need their liberal way of thinking.

24-Feb-18
"and getting as many guns as many hands as they can." An admirable goal if I do say so myself.

I'm a Life Member, the NRA has always been about stewarding the 2A first. Utter nonsense to believe otherwise. It is not now and never was an outdoor advocacy group. Is it deceit, ignorance or evil that makes you so consistently wrong?

24-Feb-18
Boy atheist. Thanks for another dumba$$ reply.

24-Feb-18
Should have done it long ago but just joined last night. Paul Z - you are the most ignorant sob on the forum. I cringe at the young minds you are corrupting with your leftist bs.

24-Feb-18
"The NRA lost their way. In the 80s they were all about conservation , promoting hunting and fishing and the outdoors."

No, they weren't. The have always been first and foremost a protector of the 2A. Scamper, just scamper nervously away.

24-Feb-18
I quit the NRA years ago due to billing errors. Joined again had same problem. My wife has been a member for years and I read all her information from them.

24-Feb-18
I just re-upped for 5 yrs 2 days ago. had the app in front of me when they called for me.

bill v

24-Feb-18
Been a Life Member for awhile now. I had been a member since my twenties but saw the way things were going so decided to become a life member.

24-Feb-18
Renewed. I let it lapse last Year. Been meaning to take care of this, thanks for the bump!

Best of Luck, Jeff

24-Feb-18
These companies will end up losing more business than they gain. Are they goin to quit supporting law enforcement and schools, because it is crystal clear that law enforcement and school administrators dropped the ball big time. The NRA is a convenient scape goat for-emotional and agenda driven people , who in reality will do nothing to find real solutions to this problem.

Just look at the taped discussion between Wayne LaPierre and up Chuck Schumer back in the 90’s. They shook hands in agreement to include mental illness provisions in the NICS system. Then blabber mouth upChuck went back to DC and did nothing.

I guess from now on, any company I do business with, my first questions will be, do you support the 2nd Amendment and the NRA ? If the answer is NO, then I spend my money elsewhere.

24-Feb-18
Endowment Life Member here, and I will be sending them a donation "just because" this spring as soon as my work season starts up. I first became a Junior Member when I was 16, a Life Member when I was 25, and an Endowment Life Member when I was 50.

24-Feb-18
Life Member

24-Feb-18
Life member and full time contributor. Been that way for a long time and Lord willing, will be that way for a lot longer.

25-Feb-18
Life Member

25-Feb-18
renewed, 3 yrs. Well, those businesses above have just lost support from 5 million customers in some fashion or another...

25-Feb-18
Am I wrong on this? .... The news media and non-members think the NRA is a business of sorts? ..... When in fact it is NOT a business it is a group of "Members" and a "Club" so to speak, protecting OUR 2nd Amendment Rights ... a Right we all have, whether a member or not and even for anti-gun people that still have The Right to own a firearm (but they just choose not to). The NRA is "Members" protecting Our Rights! NRA Headquarters speak for us .... the membership .... So, with other companies 'banning' The NRA discounts etc. ..... They are really banning "" US "" ... the consumer! ......... liberal anti-constitutional dem's (and some republicans) ...... Make me Very Ill !!!

25-Feb-18
Pass the puke bag Herm, it makes me ill too. What's really sad is that many of the people pontificating about guns don't know SQUAT about them. Anyone who does know firearms is well aware of this as soon as they speak on the subject.

25-Feb-18
From the Briarcliff Manor High School "You can't have your cake and eat it, too" department ;o)

Dropdown box:

Bake the damned cake for the NRA, Mister Banker

"...The courts have ruled that a business has no discretion in whom it will do business with.

If a Christian baker must bake a wedding cake for gay weddings, then you had better believe a bank must do business with the NRA.

"The battle over gun control has spread to credit cards, rental cars, airlines, hotels, software security, and insurance," CNN gleefully reported.

"On Thursday, a major bank and the largest rental car company in the U.S. announced they were ending business partnerships with the National Rifle Association, citing pressure from customers in the wake of the Florida school shooting that left 17 dead. Major hotel companies also have eliminated affiliations with the NRA in the aftermath of previous school shootings.

"On Thursday afternoon, the First National Bank of Omaha tweeted that “customer feedback has caused us to review our relationship with the NRA,” and that it would not be renewing its contract to produce NRA-branded Visa cards."

That is discrimination. If I ran the NRA, I would unleash the lawyers and wind up owning the bank.

The New York Times, through a column by John Corvino, a professor of philosophy at Wayne State University on November 27, said businesses cannot act on personal beliefs.

"At first glance, the Masterpiece Cakeshop case — for which the United States Supreme Court will hear arguments on Dec. 5 — looks easy. In 2012 Charlie Craig and David Mullins attempted to buy a wedding cake at Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, Colo. The owner, an evangelical Christian named Jack Phillips, refused to sell them one. The Colorado Civil Rights Commission found Phillips liable for sexual-orientation discrimination, which is prohibited by the state’s public accommodations law. State courts have upheld the commission’s decision," the column began.

(I do not link to pay walls.)

But Corvino reached the conclusion that Christians must break their moral beliefs.

"It’s a mistake to treat sexual-orientation discrimination as exactly like racial discrimination — just as it’s a mistake to treat it as entirely dissimilar. But the underlying principle from Piggie Park holds in the case at hand: Freedom of speech and freedom of religion do not exempt business owners from public accommodations laws, which require them to serve customers equally. The Court should uphold the commission’s decision and rule against Phillips," Corvino concluded.

If a religious belief is not sacrosanct in the eyes of the court, why should a political one be protected?

Liberals baked this cake.

I don't want them to eat it too.

No, I want to shove it down their throats.

25-Feb-18
Renewed also this month. Member since 1970. MOLON LABE!!

26-Feb-18
Good until 2020...

Hey PD, can you pretend I am homeless with a gas can and donate for me? I am a little strapped for cash right now....;^)

26-Feb-18
Someone recently remarked about NRA buying politicians. I showed them the facts that PP and many unions spend far more than NRA.

"Then how do they get so many politicians to listen to them?"

My answer - Because the NRA is supporting the second amendment of the constitution that those elected officials swear to support and defend.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

26-Feb-18
Upped mine to Patron Life member this year. Couldn't really afford it, but couldn't afford not to I decided.

• Sitka Gear