Glunt@work 25-Feb-18
NvaGvUp 26-Feb-18
gflight 26-Feb-18
Brotsky 26-Feb-18
Bownarrow 26-Feb-18
Kodiak 26-Feb-18
Kodiak 26-Feb-18
25-Feb-18
This garbage has been going on for years.

Unlike the Artic, which is simply frozen ocean rather than ice on land as is the case with Antarctica, melting ice in the former cannot raise sea levels one iota.

Melting ice on land, does and does not happen in Antarctica, because it is a YUGE continent with wildly varying weather and temperatures due to it's size, can vary a lot in either direction.

How many times in the past few years have we read reports of ships carrying 'global warming scientists' getting their ships stuck in ice "unexpectedly" and needing ice-breaking ships to come to their rescue?

25-Feb-18
I DO know the glaciers have returned to Minnesota!

25-Feb-18
Global warming/Climate change is a hoax to make politicians and friends rich. Robs tax payers of billions. Enough to build a wall all the way around the USA.

25-Feb-18
Climate change is brilliant.

"Guys, I have an idea. We turn any weather pattern or climate trend into a crisis. Colder, hotter, wet, dry, whatever, we claim it's man effecting the climate and the only solution is higher taxes and less freedom"

"Sounds great but who would fall for that?"

"About 1/2 the people over 30 and 3/4 of the people under 30"

"No way"

"Way"

26-Feb-18
LOL, Glunt.

Unfortunately so, I'm afraid.

26-Feb-18
This issue of climate change is currently the worlds largest Ponzi scheme next to Social Security....

26-Feb-18
I'm getting awful tired of shoveling all of this global warming out of my driveway.

26-Feb-18
I've got 12" of global warming on my porch this morning. On the other hand, I'm sure you realize you are siting scientists to tell you it's freezing and these same scientists believe in global warming. Can we trust them that it's freezing if we can't believe their theory on global warming? How does that work?

Here's NG article on the science team: https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/02/ross-ice-shelf-bore-antarctica-freezing/

26-Feb-18

Kodiak  's embedded Photo

26-Feb-18

• Sitka Gear