Iktomi 26-Feb-18
Kodiak 26-Feb-18
Kodiak 26-Feb-18
Iktomi 26-Feb-18
25-Feb-18
Because she's not liberal enough!

"California Democratic Party doesn't endorse Feinstein re-election bid

By Joseph Weber | Fox News

The California Democratic Party will not endorse Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s re-election bid this year, with delegates at the party’s annual convention giving the majority of votes to her top primary challenger, progressive State Sen. Kevin de Leon.

De Leon got 54 percent of the vote, compared to 37 percent for the more moderate Feinstein, according to results released Sunday. But neither Democrat will receive the state party endorsement because they failed to reach the 60 percent threshold.

The vote totals were not a surprise, considering the state party’s liberal leaning.

And Feinstein leads de Leon by 29 percentage points in the primary race, according to the most recent RealClearPolitics polls average."

25-Feb-18
It doesn't much matter what they do with Pelosi, it seems the trend is to go from bad to worse.

25-Feb-18
From Communism to Marxism, no good choice.

25-Feb-18
Pelosi is mentally ill and doesn't have a clue. Her kind wouldn't have a chance if they did not live in the USA.

25-Feb-18
too bad the party there has nothing to do with election outcome, fienstien will win big.

26-Feb-18
I heard on the news this morning that Pelosi is losing support in San Fran because she is too conservative...Really...the voters in San Fran think Nancy is too conservative...

26-Feb-18
What is Feinstein these days, 123 years old?

26-Feb-18
She's 84, making her the oldest Senator in the Senate.

26-Feb-18
Small comfort. The Party doesn't like her because she isn't liberal ENOUGH. Please don't make this no confidence vote sound like a good thing, because it isn't.

26-Feb-18
I say let them be annexed by Mexico and then build the wall between Nevada and Kalifornia.

Get on it Trump.

26-Feb-18
Sorry Rick, you're planning to leave right?

26-Feb-18
Kris, I have about 2 1/2 years left here. Early retirement, then adios amigos to southern Idaho.

26-Feb-18
Nice.

26-Feb-18
Still shooting those heavyweight selfbows?

26-Feb-18
Not doing the heavy haulers much these days. Had my left shoulder rebuilt about 6 years ago. Mostly 50-55, and when I'm feeling frisky I'll shoot a 65er. 10 years ago a 70#er was a lightweight practice bow for me, LOL

• Sitka Gear