gflight 12-Mar-18
WV Mountaineer 12-Mar-18
Seapig@work 12-Mar-18
Bentstick81 12-Mar-18
Woods Walker 12-Mar-18
27-Feb-18
AMEN!!!!!! God bless, Steve

27-Feb-18
Hahahaha. Oh. Hold on let me catch my breath. Wait, seriously...need to catch my breath.

Thanks really needed that laugh today. Feel so much better.

27-Feb-18
If you can't see we're on the road to recovery, you've got your "hate colored" glasses on!

Trump got his foot in the door, using a populist approach, to get us moving back in a Conservative direction. Many do not realize we were at a tipping point, and it's the only way it could have happened. 16 fallen "Conservative" rivals in the Primaries made that crystal clear.

Brilliant campaign in 2016, I expect no less in 2020. #MAGA !

27-Feb-18

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

27-Feb-18
Trump has yet to implement sanctions. He has yet to take a strong stand against Putin for KNOWN invasion of our elections and our democracy. Putin owns trump so very clearly. Ask yourself why!

27-Feb-18
Bone Spurs Kept Him Out of the Vietnam War, but he can run in...lol

Trump Ducks Away from Man Who Rushes Stage During Rally in Ohio hiding behind podium....

Scared of blood....

“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head and I thought he died,” Trump said. “And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my god, that’s disgusting, and I turned away. I couldn’t, you know — he was right in front of me. I turned away, I didn’t want to touch him.”

“He’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible, you know,” he continued. “Beautiful marble floor, it didn’t look so good. It changed color, it became very red, and you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor, unconscious, and all of the rich people are turning away, ‘Oh my god, this is terrible, this is disgusting,’ and, you know, they’re turning away, nobody wants to help the guy, and his wife is screaming, she sitting right next to him and she’s screaming.”

09-Mar-18
Trump pardons the guy who couldn't get a "Hillary Exemption"...

Trump pardons Kristian Saucier, former sailor jailed for submarine pictures

President Trump issued the second pardon of his presidency Friday to former Navy sailor Kristian Saucier, who learned the news while driving a garbage truck, the only job he could find with a felony conviction.

Saucier was sentenced to a year in prison during the 2016 campaign for taking pictures inside a nuclear submarine. Trump invoked his case repeatedly on the campaign trail, saying he was “ruined” for doing “nothing” compared to Hillary Clinton.

09-Mar-18
I saw that, Mouse. Great move on his part.

09-Mar-18
atheist. Don't you want to comment??? 8^)))

09-Mar-18
Boy atheist. FACTS sure makes a LIAR, that would be you, run away into a corner and melt to the puddle of nothing that you are, as you have proven every time. With FACTS, you are non-existent. PRICELESS!!!! 8^)))

09-Mar-18
It just hit me.

Trump isn't afraid of campaign finance violations with regard to Stormy.

It's the prenup.

Most prenups have a clause that makes them invalid for infidelity.

That means Melania gets HALF of EVERYTHING HE OWNS.

$130k is NOTHING compared to HALF of $3.1 bil.

09-Mar-18
atheist. "It just hit me". Now you must spin your reply around to something off topic. You just PROVED it again, that you, THE LIAR, has to run away from FACTS. Good job, moron. PRICELESS!!! 8^)))

09-Mar-18

Atheist 's Link
Worst president since WW2. Hahahahah

09-Mar-18

Atheist 's Link
Worst president since WW2. Hahahahah

09-Mar-18
paulicia, your nuts are showing, not a good look, like just saying n stuff?

09-Mar-18
When a POTUS, like Trump, is bringing law and order back to America, he is not going to be the most popular. It means he is doing what he got elected to do.

09-Mar-18
So they polled 1122 people "nationwide" out of approximately 235.000,000 voters? Probably called off the same list that said Trump was going to lose the election. This is why I don't pay a lot of attention to polls even if I like the outcome.

09-Mar-18

itshot's Link
worst ohhhh-so-close-president since WW2. Hahahahah

09-Mar-18
Agree with Trax!

09-Mar-18

Thunderflight 's embedded Photo
Thunderflight 's embedded Photo

12-Mar-18
Why in the world do you folks even respond to Atheist or give him/her the time of day?

12-Mar-18
^^^

This....Where you been Kathi, been crazy around here! :-)

12-Mar-18
Let’s see what Mueller comes up wth before anointing the dear leader, shall we?

12-Mar-18
"Oh Oh... Gflight, 'Theist and leftylouie are going to be triggered .... ^^^"

I know you are obsessed with me but that is Thunderflight who posted the Tank picture.

#seekhelp

12-Mar-18
Outta all this, I’m most pleased to see Kathi back. The rest was purely expected. From the results of Trump’s policies to the detractors hating it. Once again, glad to see a face of reason I have been missing.

12-Mar-18

Seapig@work's embedded Photo
Seapig@work's embedded Photo

12-Mar-18
atheist. Why would you wait to see what mueller comes up with? You have been LYING about Trump since the investigation. I know some on here, as well as myself, have said, to get FACTS, and or PROOF, before judging Trump. All you have done is LIE, with your replies on here, without one bit of PROOF, or FACTS, to back what you are belching out on here. Once again, you come on here with an idea, that TOTALLY shows how IGNORANT you are, and you prove that we are correct about you. Good job! 8^)))

12-Mar-18
LOL! Trump's not the only thing EFPaulabetheistfromboone lies about! Try like EVERYTHING!

• Sitka Gear