Community
Contributors to this thread:
Thumper 01-Mar-18
Bill in SD 01-Mar-18
NvaGvUp 01-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 06-Mar-18
TGbow 06-Mar-18
01-Mar-18
Looks like the poster child for the radicalized LWL's ranks dead last in the quality of life its residents. Instead of trying to improve the quality of live in Calif. they want the country to follow their lead. Not something to be proud of.

"California ranks dead last among U.S. states in quality of life, according to a study by U.S. News, ranking behind New Jersey (49th) and Indiana (48th)."

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/201...tudy-says.html

01-Mar-18
California does reak dead last. I know I was born and raised here, and plan to stay least for a few more years for my wife and my pensions. It's real hard, though. My parents came here in the 50s from Minnesota to get away from the snow and met at a dance in LA. The place is totally unrecognizable as I remember as a kid.

01-Mar-18
Linky no worky!

If this is the same study I saw last week, my home state of South Dakota is tied with Vermont for #1.

06-Mar-18

Annony Mouse's Link
California...home of maps showing feces, needles and homeless so visitors can avoid a true California experience.

And auto break-ins...(link)

Paradise of the proregressive lifestyle.

06-Mar-18
Lot of good people in California but the state is a prime example of what happens when Liberalism takes the reigns of a government.

• Sitka Gear