BIG BEAR 06-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 06-Mar-18
BIG BEAR 06-Mar-18
HDE 06-Mar-18
TGbow 06-Mar-18
Bluntforcetruma 18-Jun-21
04-Mar-18
Tin foil hat time...came across this image while blogjogging this afternoon:

Turns out it is from a book entitled "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper (p227).

Did a little research and Cooper is considered a big conspiracy theorist. What is fascinating is to read some of the pro and negative commentaries about him and his theories. Conflicting stories about some of his conspiracies...and conflicting reports of his death. Taking how much of this multiple versions from official sources and witnesses are reported, makes a person wonder about conspiracies in general.

It does make one wonder when one reads this, written in 1991.

04-Mar-18
If the gov would be in on smuggling weapons to Mexican drug cartels via F&F..... pretty much nothing they would not do.....

Can pick up many frequencies with foil..... that's a fact.....

04-Mar-18
I had a Jewish man give me a copy of Behold a Pale Horse 1n 1993. He was the head bidder for my construction company and a very intelligent person so I read it. I have to say that it is one of the most interesting book I have ever read. It was published and printed by a company in Sedona, Az. An interesting thing that has happened recently is that a town in Mexico had a mandatory innoculation of it's children. 75% of those children have died so far. I don't have any details and no news getting out on it that I have seen but there is some bad stuff going on./ Try to find any information on the Illegal immigrant children that came over the border . The ones that were flooding in at like 50,000 a month or something like that. No one seems to know where they are or what has happened to them and some people are trying very hard to locate them. We are talking about hundreds of thousands of kids that seem to have literally disappeared. There seems to be no info on them since 2014 God bless, Steve

05-Mar-18
What a bunch of crap. Something I'd expect out of Spike Bull.......

05-Mar-18
mental illness is everywhere....

05-Mar-18
Nope Spike. You are the absolute king of conspiracy theories......... I think someone predicted that one of your hundreds of theories might come true this year.....

05-Mar-18
I love a good conspiracy theory, always have and always will.

05-Mar-18

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo

05-Mar-18
Not a conspiracy theory about the kids disappearing. They are not accounted for. Where are they at and what has happened to them. Where is the budget to pay for their keep if they are OK and how was it approved. Some one that is poo pooing this please tell me. Can several hundred thousand kids just disappear, 150 thousand from Syria alone that Obama brought here? Seriously, how is that conspiracy? Why does no one seem to care? Its easy to Google them but then its a blank since 2014. No followup anywhere. Does anyone remember towns turning back busses full of those children? Do we have intern camps full of those kids somewhere? Add the Syrian 150000 to the rest of the mid east children plus the Salvadorian, Panamanians , Mexicans ect and we are talking a huge number of children with no parents . God bless, Steve

05-Mar-18
Soilent Green

05-Mar-18
Let me point out several things.

We have a Government that implies population control is important. Refusing to outlaw and defund public aid abortions.

We have a government, that is plainly pricing middle class out of existence. Our middle class has shrunk tremendously. And, it is getting worse. We finally have a president that seems to understand that and, is fighting both party's nail and teeth to do the right thing for middle class America. Yet, he is met every minute of everyday with a concerted effort from the GOVERNMENT officials t derail that attempt.

We have a Government that was RED Handed caught putting guns into cartel hands across our borders. With absolute no regard to the understanding those guns would be killing Americans before it was over.

We have a government that openly embraces non constitutional policy.

We have forces within all government that openly tramples your every day rights in the name of the state.

We have a government effort on all levels to disarm the one class of people that will stand and fight tyranny with force. The poor can't do it. The rich won't have to do it. Yet, we see this our Bill of Rights slip ever farther down the slope. We have all these laws to protect us. Yet, we have government officials charged with that responsibility being held with no accountability for blatantly dismissing that responsibility.

We have a government that can't seem to do anything beneficial to support the pillars of its society. They hamper our employers with outrages taxes, regulations, etc..... They trade off our manufacturing jobs. Everyday, laws and new rules are passed on levels of government that looks at the middle class as its cash cow. The only way to keep generations of those people producing for you is to further enslave them.

We can all discuss Middle class parameters. But, its non debatable that if you are not in the elite few or, and elected politician, the rules do not apply to you. And, you are classified as Middle class in the eyes of government. They tax your dollar when you earn it, they tax it when you spend it, they tax it when you save it. They make laws to prohibit your desire and, your struggle for freedom. They pass laws to make self protection harder and harder every year. That's on both the fiscal and physical level. And, they do this everyday after LYING straight to your face insisting they won't. Yet, nothing changes. Only, it gets worse.

So, to me the better question is who here is so dumb and ignorant not to KNOW that things are not as they appear. And, if it smells like a fart, sounds like a fart, and always ends up with nauseating affect on you, then there is probably a big pile of crap right around the corner. Human nature never has nor, ever will change. Men have always segregated themselves from "lessor" groups when they could. At the expense of that group. Make no mistake, this is no different. All the clues point to it. Reality says that is the way it is. It's Human Nature. And, you had better believe there is no doubt about governments intent. Because it is composed of HUMANS. They are simply using the tools they have to accomplish it. You can call me what you want. But, you'll only call me wrong if you have been living on another planet for the last 2000 years. God Bless men

05-Mar-18
There's for sure a well organized effort to disarm the American public. Without the school shootings and gun-free zone shootings in general there wouldn't be a platform to launch their gun confiscation.

Allowing teachers who already hold CHL's to carry on school grounds will stop the massive numbers of our kids being gun downed in gun-free zones by LWL Trump haters. It will also shut down their anti-gun platform.

05-Mar-18
Nope. I live in reality Pig Doc. I'm going to tell you this. You can and likely will respond to this post. But, this will be the last time I ever address you personally. You are a bitter, egotistical, arrogant, and blatantly ignorant human being that only ever contributes from your self anointed superiority position. If you aren't bragging about your money, you are busy telling someone how pathetic or ignorant they are. I don't have room in my life for people like you. You are a sickness. A disease that tries to take happiness and twist it until it doesn't exist. A pure miserable person for sure. And, you make me want to be a person I am not. Its my weakness. One I recognize and refuse to to feed by continued discourse with you. Go be miserable without me. I've had enough misery without you striving to grow it in EVERYONE.

05-Mar-18
Your learning WV Mtnr

05-Mar-18
Well, one day someone is going to get to say "see, I told you so"...

06-Mar-18
To the bunker...Lol

06-Mar-18
They've never figured out the JFK assasination either.

Lot of weird things about that too.

06-Mar-18
I don't know much, but from my observations here lately I think WV has Ms Piggy nailed down pretty well. Arrogance and condescension are symptoms of insecurity and unhappiness.

He took a jab at my 20 year old niece earlier so to me that speaks volumes about the prick.

06-Mar-18
I believe we live in the greatest country also, wouldnt want to live anywhere else.

But, we are losing our freedoms and its been going on for years, but I think its escalating for sure. We have a degree of freedom but that degree is shrinking.

06-Mar-18
Pretty much every generation of old men says our country is going to hell in a handbasket....... Trump is making America Great again,, Isn't he ??

06-Mar-18
Well...then there is this:

Assault Weapons Not Protected by Second Amendment, Federal Appeals Court Rules

"... In a 10-4 ruling, the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond, Virginia, said the guns banned under Maryland's law aren't protected by the Second Amendment.

"Put simply, we have no power to extend Second Amendment protections to weapons of war," Judge Robert King wrote for the court, adding that the Supreme Court's decision in District of Columbia v. Heller explicitly excluded such coverage..."

The anti-2A holophobes are winning, one court case at a time, for the simple fact that they have defined what is a "weapon of war". 99% of the gun ban movement and probably as many "average" Americans know in their minds and hearts that AR stands for assault rifle.

06-Mar-18
Trumps Supreme Court should fix all this. It's called winning.

06-Mar-18
Judge Robert King is wrong. If "we have no power to extend [2A] protections to weapons of war", then they have no power to ban them either. By banning, it means you have power to protect as well. The ruling by SCOTUS was all inclusive, as it should be.

A cheap cop out statement if there ever was one...

06-Mar-18
Some of the worse judges we've ever had were appointed by Republicans.

18-Jun-21

Bluntforcetruma's embedded Photo
It's not a puzzle..
Bluntforcetruma's embedded Photo
It's not a puzzle..
Hello, From Ventura California.. I couldn't help notice the comments... I would like to share a few things Too.. Like, to all you so called critical thinking woke people who think it's all just one big Conspiracy.. Guess what Sheep.. It's not a conspiracy.. It's happening right in front of you're eyes.. But frequency attacks and constant media indoctornation don't help your thinking process so for now.. You have a excuse..?? Do you know, Where the phrase even came CONSPIRACIES..?

Morons..The CIA.. That's right you uneducated fecks.. It was made up for the first time after JFK was assassinated .. By the Cia, to keep truth from coming out. Obviously to make truth seekers look crazy.. By the way, The same secret intelligence organization that Isn't supposed to operate domestically is.. Also pro tip.. Before you criticize do some research.. Here's some moar actually facts.. The Washington Politicans are almost all compromised.. They were trapped in what is called honey pots.. And all were caught on film.. By JeffreyEpstein .. AND HIS HANDLERS.. He had Cameras in every room in all his houses... He was taking them to his houses to blackmail and control power players, not just in Washington, hollywood , corporate, media.. for the isrealies .. Meanwhile back at the ranch.. The masonic MANIPULATORS here in the states have infiltrated Washington and have joined hands with the isrealies to bring about the NWO .. { Georgia guide stones.} Vaccine.. There is a bigger picture then you can imagine.. Bill Copper was not a conspiracy theorist.. He was a fact finder... And he was killed for exposing the facts.. Obviously were true they killed him for it.. They , { the Kabalah } Will kill to protect the truth from coming out.. Why do you think this country is going thru a Censorship mandate right now.. It's not because of misinformation or false posts about The Covid scamdemic.. No People.. it's about stopping the truth from coming out.. Half the people on the internet that tell you Oh that's just a conspiracy theory.. Are on the pay role ... Prolly Isrealies.. You have no idea the scope of how big this is.. It's all about Childsextraffickers and sacrifice.. It's been going for century's... It was written about . But you were told that book was all fake fantasy malarkey .. And most of you believed them.. Now here's the good news...John 3:16.. Some Patriotic God Fearing Americans have a plan.. Called the great awakening.. Put together by , Military INTELLIGENCE.. Who is currently in control of Our Nation.. You are Watching the biggest Sting In the history of STINGS.. These people who I mentioned previously, Sold out our nation to get into power positions in Government so they could Destroy America from the inside and create their own World A world where death and blood is king.. Not love and compassion.. A world where you own nothing and like it..

• Sitka Gear