HDE 05-Mar-18
Shuteye 05-Mar-18
gflight 05-Mar-18
memengako 05-Mar-18
HDE 05-Mar-18
Tonybear61 05-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 05-Mar-18
05-Mar-18
First of all, "they" would need to know you have it.

Second, "they" need to have a search warrant specifically stating what "they" are looking for.

Third, even if you are "crazy" today, you may not have been when you got it. Since no crime has been commited yet, you can't be guilty of it.

See the movie 'Minority Report' for how farfetched and illegal this scheme really is...

05-Mar-18
Sounds like it's time to impeach some federal judges...

05-Mar-18
Molon labe m***********s, molon labe.

05-Mar-18
What about Nikolas Cruz.... should they have taken his guns ??

05-Mar-18
HDE, no they dont need search warrant as heres how it will go down. Knock knock we are here for the guns you own. Go F yourself. Slap cuffs on you now no search warrant needed.

05-Mar-18
The day they start confiscating firearms is going to coincidentally be the same day someone will break into my home and steal all of mine.

05-Mar-18
Nikolas Cruz ?? Any one want to address that ?? Should they have taken his guns ??

05-Mar-18
To this^^^ In my opinion yes... However, he made terrorist type threats and was a know mental case. He had several run ins with authorities. So in my opinion... Yes they should have arrested him, and taken his guns. They arrest people all the time for threats like he made. They just dropped the ball with him.

05-Mar-18
As Jeff pointed out that's what those laws are for.

05-Mar-18
BB, yes they should have. They knew. He committed a crime. They would've still needed a warrant to enter and seize.

05-Mar-18
HDE what you say used to be true. In this day and age they can break in, take your guns and you are screwed. Who ya gona' call....Ghost Busters? There are no laws for liberals and Clintons, only for the rest of us. Where I live the top judge in my county is my cousin and he would have to recuse himself. He already told me that.

05-Mar-18
"What about Nikolas Cruz.... should they have taken his guns ??"

BB,

After he cut his arms up a said he was getting a gun he was evaluated and not admitted. He should have been admitted, adjudicated, and put in NICS at that point. He had not yet bought a gun at that point.

05-Mar-18
Those registered gun owners or CCW holders; when confiscation is mandated. The a++holes will come visit your house when you're at work or, after a stakeout to verify that no one is home; they will break in and take everything they find. No violent confrontations, place a yellow tape around your house, "police line". Post a note for you go to police station or court to "clarify" whatever so they can put you under arrest without any violence on apprehension. Take your weapons and ammo somewhere and bury them so when resistance is organized. It's time to mobilize and raid armories like Lexington and Concord. Take it all back.

05-Mar-18
Well Shuteye, maybe it's time to take "them" to task...

05-Mar-18
Three people were just arrested in my area this weekend. Mom and Dad and a 13 year old with autism. Was going around school making death threats, preparing for a school shooting spree and threatened classmates. A principal got a call from some concerned folks and basically said, "well he was reprimanded and temporarily suspended." More calls came in a sheriff with best interest got a warrant and went in when they knew the kid was alone. Oh boy did they find guns, fuses for bombs, trigger modification devices, etc., etc. Grandpa and some others involved in case still calling it a knee jerk reaction by the sheriff. "REALLY, how many friggin times to people have to be warned about this stuff!!" That is the quote (explective deleted) coming out of my 16 year old daughter's mouth when her Mom read the news report and heard it on local TV today. She also added: "..its not the guys stupid, its the sicko, shooter with the guns!!" Way to go dear you have been listening and now know how I feel after the last 35 years...

No NRA members at this household just people with brains.

05-Mar-18

• Sitka Gear