Owl 06-Mar-18
Tonybear61 06-Mar-18
Owl 06-Mar-18
BIG BEAR 06-Mar-18
HA/KS 06-Mar-18
jdee 06-Mar-18
Owl 06-Mar-18
05-Mar-18
Excellent news. Not hard to predict especially when they had ultra leftist Trump hater Jimmy Kimmel back as host.

As a whole I think a lot of people are finally wising up, mostly due to the internet . Certainly the case with me.

05-Mar-18
Never turned it on. Just one long leftwing infomercial.

05-Mar-18
Yet a laundry list of guys right here can't wait to see the new Death Wish movie.

05-Mar-18
I think I watched it once, about 40 years ago - that's only because my wife happened to have it on to see one specific person.

Agree, couldn't happen to a "more deserving" bunch of hypocritical elitists!

05-Mar-18

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo
The Big Lebowski is my all time favorite movie.

Shame, one of the Coen's wives won best actress last night and went on a leftist rant acceptance speech.

05-Mar-18
Btw, I saw a clip of the speech on the news this morning, I didn't watch.

05-Mar-18
If you don’t want to give money to Hollywood invest in an Amazon Firestick and download Kodi.

05-Mar-18
Hollywood has a right to speak their mind and make their left wing movies, but not all movies that come out of Hollywood are bad.

We have the right to not pay to watch what we don't like. Best way to effect Hollywood is through their pocketbook. They have their rights too even if they are stupid.

05-Mar-18
Funny how Hollywood libs give Jimmy Kimmel a pass. They should watch one of his many skits on "The Man Show", and then tell us how he is s good spokesperson for their cause! Lol!

05-Mar-18
Girls on Trampolines would make their heads explode no doubt.

05-Mar-18
“Girls on Trampolines would make their heads explode no doubt.”

Did mine!!

05-Mar-18
Plus Jimmy's skit about what he had in his pants, having girls reach in and see what they could find. Yeah he's a real moral compass that one.

Shape of Water- Won many awards have to admit it was one of the weirdest one's I have seen of late. The main character masturbating in the tub every morning, falling in love with a fish/God, who she helps escape after sleeping with him, her, it.. Multi-species beastiality I guess that's OK in Hollyweird and what's considered entertainment. Eeeuwh...

Also Francis is looking really, really old since Fargo and her bit on Hill Street Blues as the addict attorney. Heard that one was a decent flick though.

05-Mar-18
FWIW...I don’t really see how the ratings of a live award show necessarily equate to “Hollywood dying,” but if that helps you sleep at night, cool.

05-Mar-18
And why exactly did you watch Shape of Water Tony ??

05-Mar-18
Hollywood wants to ban guns - start by banning them in their own movies.

05-Mar-18
^^^ Mark Wahlberg is a perfect example. He says he'd love to see all guns go away! Except all the ones he needs to make his money!

05-Mar-18
His brother Donnie is the opposite from what I understand.

People that make those kind of statements are just out right ignorant.

05-Mar-18
Its good to see their ratings in the tank, all time low, boycott is having an effect.

05-Mar-18
Were the Oscars on?!? Frick'n Hollywood idiots!

05-Mar-18
Modern day carnival freaks. In the old days they were allowed to perform some shows and then run out of town because the people knew they were scum. Today they're worshiped like they actually know their a** from a hole in the ground. They're good at pretending and that's about it. Like Paulabe, although he's not even real good at that.

05-Mar-18

Woods Walker's Link
"Hollywood gun hypocrisy: 500+ armed guards at 2018 Academy Awards...."

Fricken' unbelievable hypocrisy!!!!

05-Mar-18
Yea, they just for taken the normal people's guns.

06-Mar-18
Liberals always exclude themselves from their political doctrine. And that's the primary reason stated doctrines should be cast aside.

06-Mar-18
Shape of water looked like a remake of Creature from the Black Lagoon remake in the short previews. More like 50 shades of water....

06-Mar-18
TSOW was a good story, imo. Though, I understand the shock if one did not pick up on the hints that the protagonist (Elisa) was as much -if not more- creature than human. I thought del Toro did a good job of setting up that premise. It played like Greek mythology to me. Most disturbing to me was Shannon's character hanging on to that gangrenous finger.

06-Mar-18
Wow you guys are doing your part to support Hollywood.....

06-Mar-18

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

06-Mar-18
The last movie I went to see was “Platoon” 1986 I think. No way would I give money to the liberal freaks of Hollywood ! besides that today’s movies are so damn phony I don’t know how someone other than a 8 year old kid could sit through one. About 10 years ago a buddy of mine gave me a Bruce Willis dvd to watch I was hauling a big wide Cat dozer to the west coast and was laid over one Sunday night and thought what the hell and put it in the DVD player about 5 mins. into it watching some girl commando killing a team of Navy SEALS or something I clicked it off and went to sleep.

06-Mar-18
I don't go to artists for political acumen or sound social theory. Tell a good story, phrase out a memorable guitar solo. Artistic talent naturally confers no wisdom or relevancy beyond the craft in question. And, a side of me loves the hypocrisy. We are known by our fruit and Hollywood loves guns. Bonus. The Oscars tanking only bears out no one cares about their politics.

• Sitka Gear