Woods Walker 06-Mar-18
scentman 06-Mar-18
Woods Walker 06-Mar-18
'Ike' (Phone) 06-Mar-18
scentman 06-Mar-18
scentman 06-Mar-18
Woods Walker 06-Mar-18
05-Mar-18
EXCLUSIVE: Trump Aide Sam Nunberg Defends Roger Stone: Just Because Mueller Team Doesn’t Like Roger, “TOUGH SHIT!” by Jim Hoft 14 Comments

Former Trump aide Sam Nunberg told the Washington Post today he will refuse to appear before a grand jury at the request of special counsel Robert Mueller.

Sam Nunberg later asked Jake Tapper on CNN why he should have to compile dozens of emails he exchanged with the likes of former White House strategist Stephen Bannon and Roger Stone during his time on the campaign.

Tonight Sam Nunberg spoke with The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft.

Sam Nunberg told Gateway Pundit he is not going to be part of any witch hunt against his close acquaintance against Roger Stone.

“Roger is a father to me and I’m not going to be a part of it. And just because they don’t like Roger, tough shit!” Sam said referring to Mueller and his team of leftwing attorneys.

Sam went on, “And I want to know if why they never asked Hillary Clinton’s people for sit-down interviews on her lost emails?”

Sam says they’re “not going to do shit.”

Mueller obviously doesn’t know what hit him here. Sam Nunberg just through a wrench into the witch hunt.

05-Mar-18
It costs these guys a fortune in legal fees and it isn't right.

05-Mar-18
Nunberg is not a Nothingburger ...

06-Mar-18
I am betting that he appears. Although, from his appearances he seems to be getting more and more erratic.

06-Mar-18
Did you even watch this guy’s interview? The last thing I’d do is hold him up as sort of hero. He also said that he believed Carter Page was colluding with the Russians and that Mueller has something on Trump.

06-Mar-18
Who does this guy think he is to openly defy the Federal government? A liberal mayor? An illegal alien?

He of all people should know that it's only certain types of people who get to ignore the law and get away with it.

06-Mar-18
CNN thought he was drinking, yet continued to interview... can't wait till the president starts on Twitter about a news organization interviewing a drunk live on air! Then there is the locked up prostitute that has dirt on the president... can't wait for the SNL scit on this one... my mother in law is all giddy Trump is going to be impeached... she watches CNN and tells me stop watching biased Fox news and listening to Rush.

06-Mar-18
But there’s no scandal with the trump administration! None at all! Clean and pure as the driven snow! This administration will go down in history as the most corrupt ever.

“But Obama!” In 3,2,1.....

06-Mar-18

06-Mar-18
Oh yes Paulabe, PLEASE tell us about being clean and pure!

06-Mar-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

06-Mar-18
Lying scum like Paulabe don't care about facts and truth. Hesheit proves that everytime it submits a post.

06-Mar-18
turned out to be a nunthingburger

06-Mar-18
You bet. It's called a TDS starvation diet.

06-Mar-18
The guy is a loon...Lol

06-Mar-18
I'm not sure if he is a loon or just suffering anxiety do to the fact he knows how powerful Mueller is... at the moment our country is being held hostage to this planned obstruction from having our president carry on his duties. This poor fella is looking at astronomical attorney fees and a possible slip up can put him in prison... no not a loon just one scared American.

06-Mar-18
Don't bogart that joint my friend... pass it over to me :0-

06-Mar-18

Bong logic chimes in again.

• Sitka Gear