TGbow 06-Mar-18
scentman 06-Mar-18
sleepyhunter 06-Mar-18
'Ike' (Phone) 06-Mar-18
Sixby 06-Mar-18
Iktomi 07-Mar-18
06-Mar-18

elkmtngear's Link
"North Korean leader Kim Jong Un promised to not use nuclear or conventional weapons against South Korea and expressed willingness to hold talks with the United States on denuclearization, Seoul said on Tuesday after a rare two-day visit to Pyongyang".

All the liberal bitching about "Trump's rhetoric getting us into Nuclear War", lol ! Not that I trust Kim Jong Un, but this seems like progress in the right direction, nonetheless.

Perhaps he finally learned that posturing in this Administration, gets you nothing but sanctions. Time will tell...

06-Mar-18
Under an America first President, it's called "winning"...again.

06-Mar-18
And, the Markets have responded accordingly Today. Nice to be on the winning team, sorry, haters...sucks to be you!

06-Mar-18
Once again Trump un-****s it.......or should I say "Un-Obama's" it.

06-Mar-18
Actually, what the markets are responding to is increasing evidence that Trump will back off his threats about imposing tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum

06-Mar-18
North Korea has been doing this for 25 years. The act all nice and the USA backs off and they keep right on going with their Nuclear program. Trump may talk to them but will be smart enough to not fall into the same trap previous presidents have fallen into. In the past North Korea was given billions of dollars to be nice. They had the money and now have a nuke. I am old enough to remember.

06-Mar-18
This time needs to be different. No money, just decreased sanctions, but only with proof of denuclearization.

Hopefully, Trump and our Military leaders are smart enough not to make the mistakes of the past.

06-Mar-18
I'll believe the denuclearization when I see it. I agree it is a step in the right direction.

06-Mar-18
I don't trust that thug but it's a step in the right direction I hope.

Still can't believe the great Obama enabled Iran to get nuclear capabilities. Don't hear much about that from the media.

06-Mar-18
I just have this sinking notion that N Korea. Russia, and China are all going to be pointing their guns at US.

06-Mar-18
They probably already are pointed at US.

06-Mar-18
Kim, aka lil Rocket Man, is buying time, once again... We'll see, but I don't see it happening!

06-Mar-18
De nuking NK is going to happen only by one means. We will eventually have to face this and take them out. Right now we have one hope of not doing that and it is a face to face with LIL KIM and the man telling him either allow us to destroy your nuke program or we will blow your posterior off the face of the planet and do it in a way that LIL Kim believes it. Otherwise we have it to do or face a nuke on US soil. Not a good choice but the only real one we have. God bless, Steve

07-Mar-18
I'll believe it when I see it. The Norks are very skilled at this game. Time will tell.

• Sitka Gear