Bentstick81 06-Mar-18
Sixby 06-Mar-18
Squash 07-Mar-18
Woods Walker 07-Mar-18
Franzen 07-Mar-18
HDE 07-Mar-18
06-Mar-18

Woods Walker's Link
"A 20-year-old man is suing Walmart and Dick's for refusing to sell him a gun — and it could be the beginning of a legal nightmare......"

06-Mar-18
They'll just end up not selling guns anymore

06-Mar-18
Probably. Choices, choices, choices...........

06-Mar-18
Well......I bought an 1100 from them about 30 years ago.

06-Mar-18
Note: this suit is based on state law, not federal. Oregon sets limit at age 18 and also, under state law it is legal for 18 year olds to purchase long guns.

06-Mar-18
Walmart is very reasonable with their ammo prices. Don't know how long that will last. I never shop at Dicks they can go under for all I care.

06-Mar-18
I went to the local Gander Outdoor yesterday and bought my usual couple of hundred in ammo and stuff this month. First time I have been there since they reorganized. You could buy anything.....no shortages of anything I could see. Lots of 30 round magazines, ar's, every kind of ammo and lots of it.

06-Mar-18
At least you still HAVE a Gander Store! Our's is being remade into a friggen' furniture store...... :-(

06-Mar-18
I agree, but if a baker can get slammed for it why not these stores?

06-Mar-18
Could they raise the alcohol sale age to 30? Could a bar ban entry to under 30?

I think they have to have a license to sell these items (in fact both under the control of ATF?) ..... I'd have to guess they were required to abide by those regulations set out WRT their license?

06-Mar-18
There must be a pro gun lawyer doing this pro bono for the kid..... Can you imagine the amount of lawyer fees that Wal Mart and Dicks could make the kid have to pay for his attorney.... They have deep pockets to draw a suit out.....

06-Mar-18
At the other end of the spectrum...... could they arbitrarily ban sales to anyone over 60? Alcohol or guns? Would that not fall under age discrimination?

06-Mar-18
I was in a Wal Mart in Dover, De this afternoon and there was a sign in the sporting goods section that said you had to be 21 to buy a gun, including black power rifles, or ammo.

06-Mar-18
Having a cake baked for your lesbian wedding is a protected right. Unlike owning a gun which is only...oh wait....

06-Mar-18
Isnt the right the party of business and the party of personal responsibility? Oh and also the party of letting business decide what they want to do and how they want to do it? I guess not anymore.

06-Mar-18
When are you going to tell the truth Paul Zeiden? Or is it Abe? Pathetic.

06-Mar-18
Be interesting to see how raising the age to buy smokes or booze to 30 would go over and the outcry accordingly...

06-Mar-18
Responsibility...coming out of Paul Zeidan, indoctinater of Briarcliff Manor High School? Priceless...

Like I mentioned above, the state of Oregon has set the lower limit of age discrimination at 18. A bar/liquor store, for example, cannot change the legal age of purchasing alcohol as determined by the state.

06-Mar-18

06-Mar-18
Someone missed the sarcasm

06-Mar-18
Trump making atheist upset??? Another democrat being played. PRICELESS!!!

06-Mar-18
atheist. See ya in a few days. 8^)

06-Mar-18
This one will haunt the lib s because a lot of case law will have to be overturned for this young man to not win a discrimination case. God bless, Steve

07-Mar-18
Judge Napolitano , stated this guy will win this age discrimination case in a heartbeat ,without going to court. Even thought they want to, Libs can’t have it both ways.

07-Mar-18
I'd like to see them try going with the reasoning that because the vast majority of black people are murdered by young black males, that they will no longer sell firearms to young black males. Good luck..........

07-Mar-18
I bought a Savage 93R17 at Walmart recently for $180. I hadn't bought a gun for myself in years. They don't have a lot, but IF they have what you want, odds are the price won't be beat. Of course their computer system is junk, and it was a bit of a hassle. Still worth it for the price. Then I had to go and throw a slightly more expensive Zeiss on it.

07-Mar-18
"Judge Napolitano , stated this guy will win this age discrimination case in a heartbeat,..."

Funny, I seem to remember being instructed there is no age discrimination on retail...

• Sitka Gear