Multiple fowl one projectile
Community
Contributors to this thread:
HA/KS 07-Mar-18
elkmtngear 07-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 07-Mar-18
Will 08-Mar-18
07-Mar-18
To assure that no Russians are voting in America, we need to institute a law that all voters everywhere must submit proof of citizenship and identity to register and to vote.

All voting on paper ballots.

All voting in person.

All voting on election day only.

We MUST counter the evil Russian attempts to corrupt our elections.

07-Mar-18
Sounds like the perfect solution to a fair Election!

Anybody here have a logical explanation why they oppose it? (Dead people, and illegals are O.K., but we can't have those Russians spreading "truth bombs")???

07-Mar-18
"Well, it's just too hard and unfair to make any effort to vote on election day.", said Paul Zeidan. "I mean, its really unfair to make someone actually appear to cast a ballot...and besides--paper ballots kill trees. And what if it rains?"

08-Mar-18
Have to admit, I dont understand why some sort of ID being required is not a more common thing or required. Look, Ill be the token guy who leans left on the CF for the day (err, token "real person" who leans left vs social experimentation person)... Because I do. But given this is the US, and our citizens are voting for various offices, it seems a simple ask. You should have to show proof of citizenship when you register to vote, and if you do, photo ID should be enough when standing in line.

That's simple, and reasonable. Plus it's cool to see a new citizen get to vote. When my neighbor gained her citizenship and got her first chance to vote, she literally threw a party she was so excited. It was a real reminder of how humbling that opportunity is (voting).

A step or two to ensure citizens are voting makes sense, even to a centrist who leans left like me.

• Sitka Gear