memengako 12-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 14-Mar-18
08-Mar-18

Woods Walker's Link
You'll NEVER hear about this on CNN.

08-Mar-18
PC at work

08-Mar-18
This came from Obama/Holder DOJ, another of many cluster F. There is a Stanford study that came out a few years ago about youth and shootings and it is direct cause from Hollywood and videos gun violence. Do you think Hollywood would ban the AR/guns from their movies, Lassie wouldn't get a first run.

08-Mar-18
Libs live in an utopian world laced with pixie dust and magic wand dreams.

Sounds good but it just never comes true.

08-Mar-18
And don't forget Tide Pods.

08-Mar-18

walking buffalo's Link
I posted about this a couple of weeks ago. This link has lots of documents regarding this particular liberal crime reduction agenda.

08-Mar-18
The Truth About Guns

Gun Reviews Gear Reviews Guns for Beginners Hunting Facts About Guns From The Truth About Guns:

A Funny Thing Happened at My Daughter’s Middle School . . .

I was picking up my 14-year-old from her middle school. As we walked to the car, a Harley-riding motorcyclist [not shown, obvs.] came burbling into the parking lot. He was wearing sunglasses and a skeleton-face bandana that covered his face. A dad coming to pick up his child? Well . . .

I’ve never seen a biker at the school before. I didn’t see a second helmet. As far as I could tell it was a single seat Sportster.

I asked Lola if she recognized the bike. She said no. When the bike disappeared around the side of the school, just ahead of a line of school busses, where the parking lot ends, where no one waits for their kids, outside of anyone’s sight, I got a bad feeling . . .

Should I have gone and investigated myself, disarmed as I was? Maybe. Instead, I went into the school to report the biker.

I walked right in; the school’s front door and subsequent office door are never locked. I reported my suspicions to one of the women manning the desk. She went to tell the Vice Principal.

The vice principal wasn’t in her office. As someone went to find her, the woman returned her attention to the kids clamoring for bureaucratic dispensation.

My nerves got the better of me. “I think this is more important than dealing with students,” I said. “Are you going to call the police?”

I don’t know if I waited for an answer. I called them myself.

“Police, fire or emergency?”

“Police.”

“Where are you calling from?”

“XXX Middle School.”

“What’s the address please?”

“I don’t know.”

Silence. Seconds ticking by.

“I’m at XXX Middle School and there’s a suspicious person on a motorcycle. I need to speak to the police now.”

“This is the police,” the operator said, defensively. “I need to get the address.” Pause. “Is it XXXX?”

“Yes. I guess.”

I gave her a description of what I’d seen. I confirmed my name and phone number. She said a deputy was on his way.

Two minutes passed. Then another minute. And another. And another.

The Vice Principal came out of the school and walked up to me. I filled her in and asked if she knew if any of the parents picked up their kid on a bike. Not that she knew of.

“Did you call the police?” she asked.

She retreated into the school, satisfied that I’d made the call.

Another minute went by. And another. I reckon five minutes elapsed since I called 911, at least seven minutes since I raised my concern with school staff.

The Vice Principal returned to the parking lot and walked slowly towards me. She told me that it was indeed a parent who’d come to pick up his kid. “He’s just parking around the side of the building.”

I called 911 and told the police to stand down.

Adrenaline distorts time perception, but at least ten minutes elapsed since I walked back into school to voice my concern about a suspicious person.

No officer ever showed up.

Spree killer Nikolas Cruz spent six minutes shooting students and teachers at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

When I told Jon Wayne Taylor about my frustration with the school’s slow response he said, “We’re on our own.”

The terrible part: it isn’t me on my own. Its my daughter.

09-Mar-18
Hard to have any discussion with people who have no clues about what they babble about. Especially, when their verbal diarrhea is diagnosed by people who actually know about firearms. And when corrected, they complain about "gunsplanning"

Those anti-2A holophobes want laws against things that do not exist...fully automatic bullets, rapid fire clips, chainsaw bayonets, etc. And time and time again, they go pubic and show complete disregard to common firearm safety and ignorance of existing gun laws.

Dem Candidate Under Investigation For Destroying AR-15 During Protest Stunt

(She posts a video on social media where she unwittingly (actually, like most of the anti-2A crowd, has no wits) creates a SBR (short barrel rifle) to be witnessed by thousands of viewers of her screed. This is the second such SBR creation by the gun banners this week. jack)

Update to this story. Virtue signalling gets you a visit from the ATF.

Via Daily Caller:

Virginia congressional Democratic candidate Karen Mallard is under investigation after she posted a video of herself on social media cutting apart an AR-15 rifle to advocate for gun reform, according to a local news report.

The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is investigating Mallard after she posted a video Wednesday on Facebook of herself sawing off the barrel of her husband’s rifle.

Several people who replied to the post said Mallard broke the law. Virginia’s Sawed-Off Shotgun and Sawed-Off Rifle Act prohibits people from having a rifle that has been “modified to an overall length of less than 26 inches.”

“I grew up in Wise County, surrounded by guns. Our family had guns my whole life. We use them for hunting, for protection and recreation,” she said in the video before noting the Feb. 14 shooting at Florida’s Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School convinced Mallard and her husband to destroy the rifle.

She has been visited by the ATF, however being a Democrat, probably excused with just a warning. Anyone else would surely have been prosecuted.

09-Mar-18

Woods Walker's Link
Mallard did the exact same thing that Randy Weaver did which led to the Ruby Ridge incident where Federal agents killed his 14 year old son and his wife who was shot IN THE FACE while holding their baby. The Federal government (in other words "we the taxpayers") wound up paying him and his family over THREE MILLION DOLLARS in a wrongful death settlement, although they still prosecuted him for having 2 shotguns with barrels that were slightly less than the legal limit.

Not too much of a double standard, huh?

10-Mar-18
I can't help but think that if one of the calls about the FL shooter had gone to the NRA instead of to schools, LE, and the FBI, that tragedy may have been averted.

10-Mar-18
My heart breaks thinking of those kids under attack and all the mistakes government agencies made leading up to and during the attack.

I'm sad that giving the government more power and taking freedom from law abiding citizens is what many people think will help.

11-Mar-18
12-Mar-18

Annony Mouse's Link

12-Mar-18
The Deep State globalist in collusion with the FBI, Law Enforcement authorities wanted the school shooting to occur. Not caring where it will happen and how many student and people die in the aftermath. Fast and Furious was carried out so they can accuse gun straw buyers and start gun control. After Las Vegas massacre, they were silent on who to blame and the cause other than the perperator. So Parkland school shooting just happened to be the outcome of their non-action and were happy it happened so they can just take advantage of the crisis to again enact gun control measures. And sure enough, Florida enacted a gun control ban on everything from bump stocks with vague wordings that will include your trigger finger and other devices that will enhance the rate of fire of the firearm more than "reasonable". The NRA is now pushing for the ATF to amend firearm regulation that has the authority of a law that is not passed by Congress. It will probably come out after the Nov. election so the politicians can take cover and say I never voted for it. It's the ATF and the NRA selling us tainted goods and against the 2nd Amendment and it's just "regulations". How do you protest against regulations that make your device when you bought them was legal and now made illegal so now you are suddenly a felon. Write to the NRA and tell them they f**ked up pushing for unelected a$$holes to amend gun regulations instead of having Congress own up to it.

14-Mar-18
It appears that the FBI has provided another FAIL when it comes to teenage killers...

FBI Was Aware Of Potential Violence From 17 Year Old Who Killed 1, Wounded Two Because Of Islam

Once again.

Via Daily Mail:

Investigators say Corey Johnson, a high school drop-out from Jupiter, Florida, had previously been the focus of an FBI bulletin triggered by reports of his violent tendencies.

The 17-year-old was arrested on Monday morning on one count of murder and two counts of attempted murder stemming from the violent triple stabbing during a slumber party at the BallenIsles Country club in Palm Beach Gardens.

The grisly incident began unfolding at around 6am when police got a 911 call from the residence at 334 Sunset Bay Lane, reported CBS12.

Responding officers found Eileen Simon, her 13-year-old son Dane Bancroft and another boy, identified as Jovanni Brand, suffering from stab wounds.

Simon and Bancroft were rushed to a hospital to be treated for multiple knife wounds. Brand, who turned 13 on Monday, was pronounced dead at the scene after having his throat slashed.

Keep reading…

• Sitka Gear