bigeasygator 13-Mar-18
HDE 13-Mar-18
HDE 13-Mar-18
bigeasygator 13-Mar-18
South Farm 13-Mar-18
TD 13-Mar-18
NvaGvUp 13-Mar-18
08-Mar-18
The problem is that the NoKos know how it works in America. They've realized that they can't bluff-charge DJT and are now suing for peace and that all they have to do is wait him out until a more timid administration enters the scene in 4-8 years. Not so with the NoKo leadership. Dr Evil is in for life. If DJT is going to make a deal, it'll need reassurances and teeth that extend past his tenure or else it's doomed to failure.

08-Mar-18
I agree, but the problem is that even if Trump makes a solid deal with teeth the next Democrat President we have like, God forbid, Obama, will go down like a $10 crack whore in a 7-11 parking lot at 2 am and the little turd will go crazy again.

09-Mar-18
The reason for the meeting is Little Rocket man knows we no longer have a pussy in the white house.

09-Mar-18
Trump woke up and didn’t want stormy Daniels on the headlines. So he runs around the White House screaming meeting meeting let’s have a meeting. Anything to change the headlines, that’s how Trump works.

09-Mar-18
Boy atheist. Glad to see another IGNORANT reply, that has nothing to do with the Opening Post. And you talk about people with no brain cells. You pretty much described yourself, again. But again, that's how YOU work.

09-Mar-18
Ya, but shuteye. The Community Forum still has one, in atheist.

09-Mar-18
Well I can guarantee one thing, Trump won't bow to him like Obama.

09-Mar-18
Rocketman has serious problems with his country. Remember Reagan with Tear Down This Wall? I have a feeling this will be a legacy event.

09-Mar-18
So indirectly what Atheist is saying is we can all thank Stormy Daniels for potentially fostering peace (piece?) between our two countries!

09-Mar-18
Bong logic and the fraud chime in with their mindless drivel once again.

09-Mar-18
Kim hung jerkoff is finally going to have to kiss some American a$$. Well done President Trump.

09-Mar-18
"Just the fact that this meeting is going to happen is a win for little rocket man"

You're not making a good case for legalization of marijuana

09-Mar-18

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

09-Mar-18
Coming out with anything meaningful from these talks is no slam dunk, but if we do come out with something significant it would indeed be a huge diplomatic achievement. I worry that Trump’s ego is getting him in over his head, but time will tell.

09-Mar-18
The lib’s in this country and around the world are crapping their pampers. They do not want Trump to close this deal. They want to wait until Oprah is President, and then Kim Whatever his name is, can look under his chair, and get a new car, or I mean billions of US dollars. Like Obama handed Iran the keys to the bank vault.

09-Mar-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Good heavens dude, unwad your panties and take another hit.

09-Mar-18
RACIST!!! Dipshit democrats only answer, to all problems. When you have nothing else to blame your IGNORANCE on, just yell RACIST.

09-Mar-18

That's the usual fallback position. And it's a great example of "Gots Nuffin'"

09-Mar-18
""You are a foul piece of work and a shirt lifting pillow chewing nancy boy from a shithole state.""

Interesting. I was thinking the same thing about LHDA.

09-Mar-18
Well we do know for sure that the dealer has a mirror.

09-Mar-18
Kim is not inviting trump so that he can surrender his nukes. He’s inviting trump to show the world that they are equals. That’s a win for NK. “Sure me trump, we’ll denuclearize. Just give us food, remove sanctions and feed our army!” What could go wrong?

09-Mar-18
And the local frauds continue to reinforce the fact that you can't fix stupid!!!

Under their logic, it would be better for Trump not to meet with him and just give him several billion in cash. AND get NOTHING in return..... Or something along the lines of what their hero Slick WIlly did....

09-Mar-18
Atheist: You answer to Paul Zeiden but you list your name as Abe Froman. Which one are you and why do you continue to lie?

Name: Abe Froman from Pennsylvania Bowsite Handle: "Atheist "

Paulabe, or whoever you are, your words are a lie before you even type them because you're a fake, and a liar.

09-Mar-18
Another intelligent reply from atheist, the CF's biggest LIAR. You are getting dumber by the minute. 8^)))

09-Mar-18
I feel sorry for the kids who have Sybil for a teacher and a role model.

09-Mar-18
I was gonna' say what Obama would have done to get that meeting but wait.....he did that anyway and the liberals tried to hide it.

09-Mar-18
You guys may not agree but im starting not to think he is a crazy man but actually pretty smart. The US has easily come in and removed Saddam and Noriega among others. If I was a dictator id want nukes too!

09-Mar-18
"Can you express yourself without being a bigot or a racist? I swear if you aren't saying something homophobic, you're saying something sexist or racist or xenophobic .......

You are a foul piece of work and a shirt lifting pillow chewing nancy boy from a shithole state."

nice.. thanks "Left", you are a gem

09-Mar-18
droool blither blather blah.. " "Just give us food, remove sanctions and feed our army!” What could go wrong? ""

perfect topping for the fruit cake, fresh from the p-nut gallery

way to go paulicia!

09-Mar-18
A ton of risk in this, and Trump will only have one shot at a deal with this guy. Not even 100% if this meeting will go forward. We'll just have to wait and see.

Dogeaters? What's wrong with that? Not half bad to tell the truth. Very similar to pork. It's a old traditional food of my people.

09-Mar-18
Ah...the proregressives get played again in their response to the story.

White House: Meeting With Kim Jong Un Will Not Happen Without ‘Concrete’ Actions By North Korea

So far the Trump team seems to have played this exactly right. And this is right again: if they really mean it, they need to show concrete evidence that is verifiable.

Via Fox News:

The White House said Friday that the highly anticipated meeting between President Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un will not happen without “concrete actions” from the rogue regime.

Kim Jong Un extended an invitation to meet with Trump through South Korean National Security Adviser Chung Eui-yong, who made the announcement at the White House Thursday evening. The president agreed that the two would meet by May, 2018 –but that won’t happen until “actions match words.”

“What we know is that the maximum pressure campaign has clearly been effective, and they have made some major promises to denuclearize,” White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said during a press briefing at the White House Friday. “We’re not going to have this meeting take place until we see concrete actions.”

09-Mar-18
More drivel from the Wizard of Weed.

09-Mar-18
Oh no, the tutu master has his panties bunched...

10-Mar-18
I'm sure the Marine Corps is mighty proud of the legacy they have in ex-Marines (I won't call him a "former") like JTV spewing racist terms like "dog eater" all over. I wonder what you sound like in public, probably wearing a USMC (veteran) shirt. People probably think, "Is that how our military behaves?!" And there you go, more points given to the Democratic Congressmen/women who want to further inhibit our military from doing its job and being great by saddling us with more "how to behave" training.

I've served with, and will continue to serve with in the future, people of all creeds, colors, ethnicities, etc. including some of these "dog eaters" you speak of. A lot of fine people.

I don't like Kim Jong Un either, but you can make your point without the racist comments, there's no need for them. And I don't think General Mattis (or Puller, or anyone else) would condone such behavior from his Marines...or any other service member for that matter.

10-Mar-18
Another person that has nothing to bring to the post, except the word "RACIST". Comical. JTV, Good reply.

10-Mar-18
Gone are the days when you can simply insult a dude you don't like without being accused of wanting to murder his entire race!!

SWOHTR, are you a straight shooter that feels inclined to correct folks? Or are you here to insult your fellow Americans / veterans for making harmless comments about a foreign dictator, or are here to talk shit??

Don't come to this site insulting veterans right off the bat! Ya DICK!

10-Mar-18
I don’t buy the storyline that he’s trying to create a pivot from the Stormy storm (get it??).

I think this has everything to do with Trump’s opinion of himself. I think he sees himself as a deal maker, as someone uniquely qualified to solve problems, and as someone with a track record of doing big things and making history. Lastly, he likes to play to this image of being unorthodox and going against the “establishment” grain. This NK thing checks every single box for him.

This meeting has been the biggest priority for NK with every US President for the last 20 years. They made a movie about it in 2012, and this is literally how the NK government produced propaganda film "The Country I Saw" ends. An American President visits Pyongyang, compelled by North Korea's nuclear and missile programs to treat a Kim as an equal. So call me pessimistic that I think NK is entering this whole thing with the intention of caving to all of our demands.

Usually when you sacrifice a pawn in a chess match, it’s for a larger purpose. I think that’s exactly what they’re doing. I guess time will tell.

11-Mar-18
About a month ago there was a huge earthquake that rocked China and NK. It originated at the point where the main Nuke plant of NK was at. It was reported as an earthquake possibly caused by an underground nuke explosion. Is it possible that an accident took out the main NK nuke facility or that NK does not know whether it was an accident or something we did? Either way it would bring , along with the sanctions , capitulation to the degree that the South Koreans explained and that is complete de-nuking of the NKs. Just some thoughts on the subject.

God bless, Steve

12-Mar-18

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
Could be a great move. Would make Obama's Iran deal look like the scam it was. One thing about it..... if NK is not serious about any deal or reneags on anything, Trump will have no issues WRT dressing them down very publicly.

Great care must be taken. But this could be doable......

12-Mar-18
TD hit it. If this works, it’s genius. If not, we are no worse off. I don’t see returning to the old way of dealing with North Korea as anything to want to return to.

13-Mar-18
"If not, we are no worse off"

I think that remains to be seen. When looking at all the scenarios and how this thing might play out, I could easily see failed negotiations become a precursor to war. I think that's what everyone is worried about. To say that isn't a possible outcome given the egos and personalities involved is being a little too optimistic.

For example, Trump comes in and takes a hard-line approach and NK basically says not a chance. How do you think Trump will take that? My take is that he's not one to accept defeat casually.

13-Mar-18
What was Kim trying to accomplish all along? If you think Trump played into it , you're mistaken, it's the other way around. Who has the bigger ego?

13-Mar-18
"You were playing the tough guy and I gave you the opportunity to back your words....."

Really? You think that matters!? No one cares...

13-Mar-18
I know that one of the things the Kims have been trying to accomplish all along was to get a sit down with a US President. They literally made a propaganda film where that was the ending. So they've checked that box now.

13-Mar-18
I think Trump is going to let Kim know where the bear shits in the buckwheat, as they say. At the conclusion of the meeting it will be absolutely clear where the USA stands, and what we expect...and what will happen if NK decides to "push it". The only fly in the ointment is the fact that Kim is certifiably NUTS. Hopefully he'll have an epiphany, but we shall see..

13-Mar-18
""If not, we are no worse off"

I think that remains to be seen. When looking at all the scenarios and how this thing might play out, I could easily see failed negotiations become a precursor to war."

I see the current path as the precursor to war. And much worse off than before the Clinton Appeasement deal. If negotiations fail the world will see why. We have no control over what they get to see in NK..... I doubt it would be any different one way or the other from what it is now. But the world will see. If it turns into another appeasement deal in the framework of the Iran deal..... then yes, we could be worse off. But coming away with no deal..... we are then just back to square one.

13-Mar-18
Pig Doc,

"....."peace through strength"

When I flew for SAC back in the seventies, that was our official motto.

Our unofficial motto was "Peace through strength and Unbelievable Firepower!"

LOL

• Sitka Gear