TGbow 10-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 10-Mar-18
Woods Walker 10-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 10-Mar-18
HDE 10-Mar-18
AZOnecam 10-Mar-18
Woods Walker 11-Mar-18
09-Mar-18
I think it is still legal to give them a rifle, you just have to be careful about a straw purchase.

09-Mar-18
What about those who want to defend themselves but don't have a buddy to "GIFT" them a gun free of charge. This gun ban is bullcrap and most gun owners don't care because its not them who can't buy.

09-Mar-18
X2 gman. The REAL reasons this tragedy occurred are being totally ignored. And it WILL happen again.

09-Mar-18
increasing powers of government.Gerald/Lou...proof is that there was little or no coverage about the ISIS tainted kid who brought a bomb to school...fortunately, it failed to explode. It's all about taking guns away from law abiding citizens and erasing the Constitutional protection of the Second Amendment.

09-Mar-18
I still wonder if an 18, 19, or 20 year old couldn't challenge this in court and take it all the way to the SCOTUS as a violation of his or her 2nd amendment right.

09-Mar-18

Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
Grey Ghost's embedded Photo

Grey Ghost's Link
High school shootings by age of shooter 2013 -2015.

Yeah, that 21 year old age thing is going to make a world of difference (sarcasm).

Matt

09-Mar-18
Gun control is supposed to fail, so they can come back for more gun control next year.

09-Mar-18
The National Rifle Association filed a federal lawsuit claiming the law violates the Second Amendment by raising the age to buy guns.

One thing to ban some types of guns quite another to ban all guns from citizens of a certain age....

09-Mar-18
GG, Not trying to rehash this too much - but in the graph you just showed, 17 year-olds had the second highest shooting rate, right behind everyone 21 and above - by one.

I think you just disproved the point you were trying to make.

09-Mar-18
RIF

09-Mar-18
AZ,

The point that buzzed over you head was the age of the shooters doesn't matter. 17 year olds will just get their guns other ways than buying them legally.

It's just more "feel good" legislation that doesn't address the real problem, and only reduces the freedoms of law abiding citizens.

I'm surprised you don't recognize that.

Matt

09-Mar-18
17 year olds can't legally buy a firearm, that and they might not be charged as an adult. I'm sure the latter plays a part into the big drop from 17 to 18.

09-Mar-18
That chart can't be right because even before this new 21 law the legal age to buy a gun was 18, and it shows people UNDER 18 doing the shootings, so no way. Just like now there'll be no more shootings done by anyone under 21 because the law says so.

That chart has got to be bogus.

09-Mar-18
State of FL can take a flying leap when it comes to registering for Selective Service as well...

09-Mar-18
Let's see........at least 70% of the shootings in Chicago are done by black males. Maybe we should ban the sale of firearms to black males based on the age logic, or lack of.

No wait.......let's just make it far more restrictive for the white people that live in the rest of the state where shootings are rare to non-existent. Or better yet, just pass another law that says it's illegal to shoot someone! That'll fix everything! I should run for office as a Democrat!

10-Mar-18
By bad karma: "Gun control is supposed to fail, so they can come back for more gun control next year."

There are those that are naive enough to think gun control is really the answer, but bad karma's statement above is the truth for those that are in high places pulling the strings on the left. That segment of the left know it wont work, they're after the banning of guns.

10-Mar-18

10-Mar-18
PERFECT!!!

10-Mar-18
Solution:

10-Mar-18
^^^ where was that when I was framing houses!?!?

10-Mar-18
AZ, The point that buzzed over you head was the age of the shooters doesn't matter. 17 year olds will just get their guns other ways than buying them legally.

Really? You just showed a graph of shooting related to age, and then came back with the quote "the age of shooters doesn't matter"

Does it, or doesn't it?

11-Mar-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear