Annony Mouse 13-Mar-18
slade 13-Mar-18
sleepyhunter 13-Mar-18
Pete In Fairbanks 14-Mar-18
Seapig@work 14-Mar-18
Woods Walker 14-Mar-18
Woods Walker 14-Mar-18
12-Mar-18
With ratings being what they are, Me-Again has decided to put herself front and center and bless us with her unbiased critical thinking bimboism.................

The Hill reported:

Megyn Kelly said Saturday that she thinks Russian President Vladimir Putin “has something” on President Trump.

12-Mar-18
ROLMAF, my Pontificating Critical Thought Police Groupie who follows my posts like a pavlovian conditioned troll comes up with another Freudian humdinger slip............................

12-Mar-18
LOL, Kevin!!!!

12-Mar-18
ROLMAF? Roll ON Laughing My Ass Floor?

12-Mar-18
Obummer was to easy for RasPutin... Vlad gets a tingle down his leg when it comes to Trump, he loves the chess game that's going on.

12-Mar-18
Never a fan of hers but she’s onto something there. Ever wonder why he never criticized Putin, Why he won’t implement those sanctions? Do you think he’ll make a statement about russsia killing those English people w nerve agents? Trump couldn’t get a loan in the US. Russian money was his only option. Follow the money and it leads to Putin/trump. Simple as that.

12-Mar-18
Thanks atheist, for that wonderful, full of $hit, reply. Follow the LIES, and it will lead to you. Simple as that. 8^)))

12-Mar-18
Our staunchest ally in the world Britain, has just accused Russia of killing it's citizens.

In the past we would have put the entire power of the United States between our ally and Russia.

In the Trump era, we simply remain silent.

We have a coward for a leader.

12-Mar-18
Democrats, Putin, Hillary, obama, etc... All the same.

12-Mar-18
she made it up. plain and simple.

12-Mar-18
"We have a coward for a leader."

And Briarcliff Manor High School has a lying a-hole on it's faculty named Paul Zeiden. Or maybe it's Abe Froman, or Ryan Dixon, or.......

13-Mar-18

Annony Mouse's Link

13-Mar-18
There is not use in posting evidence Mouse, they would rather pontificate back and forth with better than blather as if that had any bearing on anything except back slapping and strutting around like Banti capon's.

13-Mar-18

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
Give credit where credit is due. MK is the only TV journalist who can take a sexy picture while trying to pass gas at the same time.

14-Mar-18
Sleepyhunter: That could be the best one ever...!

14-Mar-18

Seapig@work's embedded Photo
Seapig@work's embedded Photo
For Sleepy...

14-Mar-18
We used to call that....."sortin' farts"......

14-Mar-18
An old man in the nursing home couldn't talk. One day, while he was sitting in a chair, a nurse walked by and noticed that he was leaning to the right. She sat him upright in his chair and told him to sit still. A while later, the nurse came by again, and this time she noticed that he was leaning to the left. She straightened him up and told him again to sit still, or else he might fall out of his chair. The next time she made her rounds, she saw the old guy leaning forward, about to topple headfirst to the floor, so she tied him into the chair for his own good.

Later on in the day, his daughter came to visit, and seeing her father strapped into his chair, asked him what was wrong.

The old man handed her a note, which she unfolded and read. It said, "They won't let me fart."

• Sitka Gear