elkmtngear 13-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 13-Mar-18
Grey Ghost 13-Mar-18
slade 13-Mar-18
HA/KS 13-Mar-18
12-Mar-18
Source, please!

12-Mar-18
So, JTV, you're saying that despite being an investigation divided significantly along party lines that just concluded their last interviews, there's going to be a bipartisan committee report released later today that will conclude nothing questionable happened with the Trump campaign and will instead put forth bad actors from the Obama administration?

You have the same sources as Buckiller?

12-Mar-18
It is impossible to prove that there is no collusion.

What is possible to prove or know is that:

1. Collusion is not a crime.

2. The dem/leftists could care less about America.

3. From the beginning it was a witch hunt based on lies with the purpose of undermining/ending the Trump presidency and getting Americans to believe that 1 & 2 above are both false.

12-Mar-18
Collusion is not a crime. However covering up and obstructing an investigation is a crime. As evidenced by the indictments and guilty pleas. If I’m concerned that our president is compromised, that he’s broken the law and want a full investigation that either exonerates him or indicts him, that’s as American as can be. Ergo, your logic is flawed. But you knew that already.

12-Mar-18
atheist,

"Collusion is not a crime."

Yet on numerous occasions here you've ranted about Trump and his minions colluding with the Russians.

Wanna' admit your unfathomable ignorance now?

Face it. You don't know Jack about Jack!

12-Mar-18
atheist. Can you ever state something on here that doesn't show how much of a DUMBA$$ you are??? How about a reply that isn't a LIE???

12-Mar-18
Collusion is a medical condition describing Paul's intercranial bowel obstruction.

12-Mar-18
JTV,

"once again BEG proves to be the Dem/lib we all know he is"

Just because someone disagrees with some of the stuff you post because he would like to perhaps, VERIFY IT, in no way means that person is a Dem/lib. It simply means he prefers to get all of the information available before responding.

What BEG is, in fact, is a Libertarian, which means that in most cases, he's more conservative than you are!

You only demean yourself with these false and ignorant attacks, Jeff.

12-Mar-18
And again, on many counts, JTV is wrong. There is no report being released today, and there are no bipartisan conclusions reached.

What you have is the end of the investigation and Republicans saying there’s no collusion. As the whole memo debacle proved this was a highly fractured investigation that was very split in its opinions along party lines. This news doesn’t come as a surprise to anyone.

How much you want to bet the Dems are going to come back and say they don’t agree with the Republican findings and believe that elements of the investigation weren’t appropriately followed up on?

12-Mar-18
GG isn't a lib either, Jeff!

Please stop demeaning yourself! You embarrass yourself and real conservatives here on the CF every single time you spew such nonsense!

12-Mar-18
Dishonest Abe, if this is a social experiment you share with your students... I can't help but hear them chuckle behind your back thinking, boy those guys on bowsite sure got this guy figuref out. Why don't you just cut the bull and act like an adult... abe, paul...whatevet your name is. Does your school condone this behaviour? Most employers frown on this and usually end up disciplining the individual.

12-Mar-18

elkmtngear's Link

12-Mar-18
scentman x10!

12-Mar-18
Well I learned something new today, Kyle. That Democrats are pro-guns, pro-hunting, pro-business, and pro-free trade...

12-Mar-18
I haven’t predicted anything related to Russia and have no dog in the hunt. The only thing I’m doing is calling out the falsehoods in your initial post.

But if you want to talk about only seeing what you want...referencing the partisan conclusions of a dysfunctional investigation that was clearly lacking in completeness and credibility as though it somehow exhonerates anyone...well, you can do the math.

12-Mar-18
Jeff,

Please stop with your knee-jerk responses to everything and everything you disagree with.

You are HARMING all conservatives with this nonsense because the left can easily and justifiably use you and a couple of others here as the poster-boys for 'knee-jerk' conservatives, when in fact, real conservatives believe in getting verifiable information and data before forming an opinion and posting on the CF!

12-Mar-18
That committee has been overwhelmingly partisan . Neither the majority nor the minority reports can be considered credible.

12-Mar-18
A non-partisan person ought to be able to read beyond the slant of BOTH partisan reports to determine the most likely truth. What does one report say that the other is unable to demonstrate as false? Where would those facts point (no matter how well spun)?

12-Mar-18
iTS breaking news on CNN now.....

12-Mar-18
Jeff,

It's not FOX we don't trust.

It's the partisian committee we have doubts about.

Yet you, who continually bash the trustworthiness of the GOP at every turn, have no problem beliveing every word they say here.

The report may well to turn out to be 100% accurate, and I hope it is, yet given how badly the GOP has misled us in the past, I'm going the Ronald Reagan route; "Trust but verify."

12-Mar-18
Lol...you are just confirming everything I already said. No, the House Intel Committee did not release a report today, JTV.

House Republicans on the committee released their conclusions in what could arguably be described as the least surprising conclusion ever on their part.

So, to repeat. There is no report released and certainly not one that reached any bipartisan conclusions.

12-Mar-18
Do I expect the HIC Dems to agree with the HIC Republicans when it comes to conclusions in this investigation??? Hahaha you must not be paying attention and must not realize that the HIC investigation is a biased partisan hack job (on both sides) that is severely lacking in credibility.

Had your post said something to the effect of “House Republicans conclude there is no collusion by either campaign in HIC investigation, but conclude Russia did meddle in the election.” That would be more accurate. What you said, that the HIC (implying it came from the committee, not just the Republicans) is releasing a report later today (they did not, there is a Republican draft that hasn’t been released) that will show there was no collusion and releasing the name of leakers (haven’t heard a name yet because there’s no report yet) is wrong.

12-Mar-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
JTV,

You seem oblivious to The First Law of Holes.

So this one's for you.

12-Mar-18
Claims the donkey..........

12-Mar-18
Says he with the vocabulary and mental capacity of a five-year-old.

12-Mar-18
The GOP led committee found no collusion. Great. Hey remember when Phillip Morris did a study and found that cigarettes don’t cause cancer?

12-Mar-18
It's being reported that the Republican's are closing the investigation. The Democrats will reject that determination and keep pushing until they supposedly find something. I'm glad the investigation is over. It's old news. Let the Dems cry.

12-Mar-18
Is the stock marketing still crashing from the tariffs............?

12-Mar-18
That very well may be the case, JTV. In fact, as I’ve said on previous threads, I think that is the likely outcome and if the President is going to get wrapped up in something it’s either an obstruction of justice charge or perjury if he testifies. I’d also give any of those outcomes a small probability, and it really only matters what Bob Mueller says on the matter. I’m not gonna put a whole lot of weight on a one-sided conclusion of a dysfunctional partisan investigation related to partisan issues...unlike some on here.

12-Mar-18
Which way is the wind going to blow you atheist, and the other dip$hit dems, with Trump?? This oughta be interesting.

12-Mar-18
This is only the beginning of the investigation. No collusion. However, investigation continues on the FISA warrant, Clapper et al. Obama and Clinton are still being investigated.

12-Mar-18
Oh, and atheist, now it's hillary and the fbi's turn. Their investigation is just getting started. Only a little over a month in, and looks like they have ten times more on hillary, and the fbi, than mueller can find in over a year, with Trump, with only democrat lawyers. Hang in there wuss. It's just beginning.

12-Mar-18
JTV,

"NVA, your the one stepping in the crap left behind by BEG... its easy to say YUP, JTV was and is correct... come on, you both can do it ... dont be so disingenuous ... who's the one always saying Occams Razor this or that ... well, it applies here also... this is also very obvious, THERE IS NO THERE THERE ..... hell, Nva, you've even said that a multitude of times .."

Oh, PLEEZE!

Yes, I said there is no "there there," which I still believe to be true,

Yet unlike you, I based that conclusion on numerous items from a great number of sources.

I also understand the motives and agendas of those sources.

In addition, I crapped on no one other than Sybil for simply disagreeing.

You, OTOH, eagerly believe whatever you read on any online site which posts something you want to believe. Then you crap on honrable people like Matt and BEG simply because they prefer to question your posts.

12-Mar-18
The House Intel committee has completed their Russia investigation, stating they've found no evidence of collusion by the Clinton campaign....

12-Mar-18
The only collusion that Russia had was with Hillary and the DNC. The Duran ran a piece yesterday that the ex-Russian spy and his daughter that were poison were not from Putin but from Hillary's paid henchmen that ran the fake dossier, follow in line with the Seth Rich murder and many others that were tied to the Clintons. The DNC symbol of the Ass sums up that party.

12-Mar-18
Hannity has Sara Carter on right now, and it's just beginning. Clapper could be in the crapper. 8^)

12-Mar-18
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/12/trump-touts-house-intel-findings-no-evidence-collusion-between-campaign-russia.html

12-Mar-18
JTV,

Just when did I EVER say there was no evidence between Clinton and Russia?????

Answer: NEVER! In fact, I've repetitively said there is overwhelming evidence.

So quit making stuff up!

12-Mar-18

gflight's Link
Even Fox is reporting no collusion by either campaign? #seekhelp

The House Intel committee has completed their Russia investigation, stating they've found no evidence of collusion by "either" campaign.

12-Mar-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Gotta love it! And there's more to come!

12-Mar-18
every employee at the department of justice serves at the pleasure of the President. the President has the authority and right to fire every one of the if he wishes, not a crime.

12-Mar-18
Oh wow MSNBC says the reason the report came out was Trump wanted people to see no collusion before the PA election tomorrow.

12-Mar-18
I really wish we would let go with this Russian Collusion garbage. It doesn’t do our country any good.

As long as the GOP holds congress I don’t see any obstruction or purjury issues.

13-Mar-18

Jimbo's Link
Republican Congressman Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) - who is a member of the House Intelligence Committee - condemned his GOP colleagues for shuttering its Russia investigation, saying the panel has “lost all credibility.” He further stated, “We have gone completely off the rails, and now we’re basically a political forum for people to leak information to drive the day’s news.”

Neither report that comes out of this committee will have credibility. Rightfully so.

13-Mar-18
"That committee has been overwhelmingly partisan"

Sort of like the Mueller Investigation???

13-Mar-18
If the House Intel Committee found ANY evidence of collusion, Schiff would have leaked it already

The House Intelligence Committee has ended the Russian collusion probe and concludes that there is no evidence that there was any collusion.

Republicans who control the House Intelligence Committee ended an investigation into the 2016 presidential election over intense objections from Democrats, saying they found no evidence of collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russian operatives.

The committee’s GOP leaders announced their decision on Monday, adding that they plan to release a report soon on their findings. The probe — originally intended to be bipartisan — is ending even though an inquiry by Special Counsel Robert Mueller remains underway and at least four people connected to the president’s campaign are facing criminal charges.

A draft summary of what the Republicans say will ultimately be a final report agrees with assessments by U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia conducted cyberattacks on American political institutions and sought to sow discord through social media, but not with their conclusion that the campaign was carried out to help Trump.

“After more than a year, the committee has finished its Russia investigation and will now work on completing our report,” the chairman, Devin Nunes of California, said in a statement. “Once the committee’s final report is issued, we hope our findings and recommendations will be useful for improving security and integrity for the 2018 midterm elections.”

Predictably, democrats whined:

Schiff said evidence was“clear and overwhelming” that U.S. intelligence agencies’ assessment was correct that Russia sought to boost Trump, hurt his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton and sow discord.

“On a whole host of investigative threads, our work is fundamentally incomplete, some issues partially investigated, others, like that involving credible allegations of Russian money laundering, remain barely touched,” Schiff said.

Ironically, there was Russian money laundering back in 2010. Mueller and the press smothered it so it would not affect the sale of control of US Uranium to Russia.

One year ago I said it- if there was anything to the collusion claim obama would have leaked it. Now I will double down on that:

If Pencil Neck Schiff had anything he would have leaked it already.

Recently I suggested that democrats leak their version of the Nunes memo. Rather than contradict the Nunes memo, their version only buttressed the Nunes memo.

Schiff, who always looks like he just chugged a can of Red Bull, is leakier than a used set of Depends. He and and obama loyalists have leaked every other goddam thing- transcripts of classified Trump conversations, closed door testimony as it was happening, private meetings, and on and on. If he had anything, it would be out there. You can bet your life that the “democrat report” will be chock full of innuendo and absolutely nothing of substance.

I dared Schiff to leak the democrat memo. That was a bust.

Now I dare Schiff to leak his evidence.

demcrats are losing their grip on the narrative. There was no collusion. It was a set-up. Putin fed Steele a bunch of trash which Steele then handed to Fusion which then gave it to the Hillary campaign. Hillary became Putin’s puppet and Putin must be laughing his ass off.

Here is obama stating that the election cannot be hacked or interfered with:

Time for another flashback. It was in 2014 that Devin Nunes warned obama about the Russians:

Putin may have swapped Soviet Communism for Russian chauvinism as Russia’s guiding ideology, but the bellicose, expansionist impulse and anti-American cant remain intact. We are now witnessing small-scale Russian aggressions such as restrictions on Western food imports, a crackdown on Russia-based McDonalds, and a ban on adoptions of Russian orphans by U.S. citizens, as well as large-scale campaigns such as Russia’s widespread international cyber-attacks. (emphasis mine)

He learned of further attempts at interference in 2015, but he went on to say on October 6, 2017 that it could not happen!

There is NOTHING there. Mueller is reduced to indicting Russians who will never face a judge in the US. It has all been a scam to 1. prevent Trump from being elected and 2. delegitimize his Presidency. Now democrats want nothing more than for this to linger on infinitely. As I wrote back in July 2017 (“Trump Hunters”):

Watching liberals in the media stalk Donald Trump is like watching “Ghost Hunters”, “Expedition Unknown” or “The Hunt for Sasquatch.” With each episode they come oh so close to success, but it always remains just out of their fingers.

It is time for this charade to stop- but before those responsible for this conspiracy against Trump are held to account.

13-Mar-18
Another awesome copy and paste from one of Mouse's blogs. (yawn)

Matt

13-Mar-18
Great post mouse, even the closet Democrat has his panties in a knot.

13-Mar-18
Media coverage of Intel Committee's findings: CBS ‘Evening News’: 31 sec ABC ‘World News Tonight’: 27 sec NBC ‘Nightly News’: 0 sec

• Sitka Gear