gflight 15-Mar-18
Iktomi 15-Mar-18
gflight 16-Mar-18
Rocky 16-Mar-18
gflight 16-Mar-18
TGbow 16-Mar-18
TGbow 16-Mar-18
14-Mar-18
"WASHINGTON — President Trump on Monday abandoned his promise to work for gun control measures opposed by the National Rifle Association, bowing to the gun group and embracing its agenda of armed teachers and incremental improvements to the background check system."

Look who is scared of the NRA now and about time. The gun grabber already enabled gun bans by one possibly two states and got box stores to stop selling guns to citizens.

All this damage to appease Democrats? I would expect stupid stuff like this from 0bama.

edit: forgot who I was talking about, stupid reality show stuff is why many supported him....

14-Mar-18
Gflight is right here. Trump shot from the hip on the 21 yr old gun purchase issue, and that caused problems in states like Florida and others. Only recently has he backtracked. He shouldn't have to be reigned in on these issues.

14-Mar-18
Speaking of thinking out loud, I heard him state on the radio that we wants "The Wall" to be see through. Definitely a reality show idea there.

14-Mar-18
You realize how inconsequential and plugged in you are when you can not predict the outcome, no matter your "expertise" without being informed beforehand regarding Trumps moves. The 10 horse just won. I think I will bet on it. Incredibly time after time people chide Trump's unpredictability. That's who he is and you best wait for the official race results before making your bet because no one will know or ever leak anything again. .......Wall Street...the movie..

Marv: "Whatever happened to that girl you loved and was going to marry"

Bud Fox: " I dumped her. She asked the wrong question in bed while I was laying there."

Marv: " What was that"?

Bud Fox: ....she asked..." What are you thinking?"....Marv smiles.

The Rock

14-Mar-18
I believe there is still a possibility of some type of gun legislation/restrictions in our future. Even if it may have been put on the back burner for now.

14-Mar-18
Presenting a public image of being a staunch gun advocate, does nothing to strengthen your acceptance in the wake of a tragedy like Parkland. That's not how you play the game of chess.

It also does little to help Republicans in the upcoming MidTerms. You've got to start thinking long-term, and quit with the knee-jerk doomsday predictions, every time it seems like Trump is crossing Partisan lines.

14-Mar-18
"Presenting a public image of being a staunch gun advocate, does nothing to strengthen your acceptance in the wake of a tragedy like Parkland. That's not how you play the game of chess.

It also does little to help Republicans in the upcoming MidTerms. You've got to start thinking long-term, and quit with the knee-jerk doomsday predictions, every time it seems like Trump is crossing Partisan lines."

So we should give up our values to elect Republicans??? Our Politicians should give up our rights so they can get elected??? Giving away rights just leads to losing more.....

I want an elected official that respects the Constitution. Not an idiot that says he wants due process infringed. Every Democrat I know is using due process comments to bash him. Now the comment at the top of the thread bashes him for backtracking on the 21 gun ban. Citizens lost rights and Dems got logical crap to bash him on. Chess my azz he got punked by catering to the liberals and pizzed of conservatives in the process.

Trump love has compromised your rational thought......

14-Mar-18
"I want an elected official that respects the Constitution".

"Holding out for your Conservative/ Constitutional values" accomplishes nothing...except enabling the opposition. We have to play to win.

gflight, you can "want" in one hand, and do you-know-what in the other. I know which one will fill up first. At some point, you have to realize the state of our Country. For us to get moving back in a Conservative direction, we first have to "get our foot in the door".

Thankfully, Trump was able to accomplish this, with a populist approach. We'd be seriously screwed at this point, if the outcome was the alternative.

14-Mar-18
LMAO...

14-Mar-18
"Donald Trump has said, repeatedly, that he’s prepared to “take on” the Second Amendment community if we resist his agenda.

If he had said that two years ago, he wouldn’t have been the Republican nominee.

So Donald Trump is about to learn a very hard lesson. The liberal media and the Democrats will hate Trump no less because of his betrayal of his base.

And, in fact, his actions will serve to energize the Left, just as he tries to weaken the people who elected him.

It’s possible that Trump just threw the 2018 elections by depressing turnout by his base."

14-Mar-18
And yet Trumps backing off is getting very little airtime and attention, if it had happened right after the shooting it would still be in the media 24/7.

Time after time he does this and the same butt-hurt's and pontificators keep saying the same thing.

15-Mar-18
Damage is done. Big stores stopped selling guns to citizens, states are banning gun sales to citizens all at behest of the Gun Grabber in Chief.....

No new taxes....

15-Mar-18
Trump would switch parties if he thought it would get him reelected. He is not a conservative, he has no personal philosophical/political convictions beyond opportunism.

15-Mar-18
18,19, and 20 year olds can buy no firearms in Florida. No second amendment for them thanks to Trump.

You can compare to Ronald Reagan who went with recommendations of the NRA all you like.

Trump went against the NRA and called Republicans cowards for listening to the group that represents citizens Constitutional rights.

Trump is an enemy of the Constitution just like Obama.....

15-Mar-18
It's not outside the realm of possibility that the House and Senate could fall into Democratic hands at the mid-terms. If that happens, they are likely to put an AW ban bill on the President's desk. Would Trump sign it? If he thinks the wind is blowing that way, yeah, I think he would.

16-Mar-18
and Trumpettes on here will be making excuses for him....

16-Mar-18
Yes, of course I will make a excuse for him. May not have always agreed with the actions of my friends who I favored in my younger years but ALWAYS had their back in public. Privately they may get a broken head but for our eyes and our satisfaction only.

Obviously many here would sell themselves and their mothers on the same lot if the circumstances warranted it. You would not last a minute on our corner and I thank God everyday He placed in you in your own purgatory far from infecting me. Your weak and know nothing of allegiance come good or bad.

The Rock

16-Mar-18
"You would not last a minute on our corner and I thank God everyday He placed in you in your own purgatory far from infecting me."

I hold my politicians accountable and speak out when they are effed up.

You comparing that to the loyalty of family and friends seems to be your flaw. Politicians would sell your rights down the river without a second thought.

To know you would kick a friends ass over bad mouthing a politician you voted for lets me know I would never trust your character. Beat downs and group think are more gang mentality and I would never want to hang on your corner.....

16-Mar-18
He made me nervous when he made the statement about...getting the guns first.

Hopefuly he wont pursue the lefts agenda.

16-Mar-18
It appears some Republicrats are caving to the gun control advocates.

• Sitka Gear