TGbow 15-Mar-18
orionsbrother 15-Mar-18
BowSniper 15-Mar-18
TGbow 15-Mar-18
orionsbrother 16-Mar-18
14-Mar-18

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
There’s a whole story on this. They were chasing this but it had no engine exhaust marker.

14-Mar-18

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Found it

14-Mar-18
What? No Bigfoot photos to accompany this? ;^)

14-Mar-18
DL, that photo was from a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

14-Mar-18
It slays me how many don't take these things seriously. A close friend of mine (Air Force radar) say's there is so much of this never brought to public attention.. Say's many times they report incidents on their radar & higher ups tell them to do away with the incident, never happened.. We have no idea of what is really out there.

14-Mar-18

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
What? No Bigfoot photos to accompany this? ;^)

14-Mar-18
LOL, sleepy!

Perfect!

14-Mar-18

14-Mar-18
Bigfoot was piloting the craft. Why else can nobody track one down to its home...?

14-Mar-18
I have plateful, and then some, of things that impact my life every day. Bigfoot, UFOs, etc are fun and interesting but until little green guys zap my truck in the driveway, I don't worry too much

14-Mar-18
Kevin,

Per chance is your source a close friend who is very close to the investigation on this?

14-Mar-18
Loose lips sink ships

14-Mar-18
Always thought them Rothchilds were from outer space. Along with them illumination guys....

14-Mar-18
One World Order, First Order from the Force Awakens..... all starting to make sense.

14-Mar-18
JTV,

"I saw this the other day on Drudge ... there is no way to explain what it was.... "

Besides Photoshop, you mean?

Are you and Spikie twins, perhaps?

14-Mar-18

Thunderflight 's embedded Photo

14-Mar-18
I suggest a visit to Roswell NM. You will get an alien overdose. The wife and I visited there a few years back. It was fun.

14-Mar-18
It will be a while before I get to NM....... son of a gun to draw a tag there now.....elk hunting might be the real mystery....

14-Mar-18
I noticed the other day when the phone rang, it noted the call was from Big Foot. My wife put that in the phone for our son in law. He has huge feet and I have seen him.

14-Mar-18
If there is intelligent life out there, why would they visit here?

14-Mar-18
Keith, you never saw the Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man"?

You should. Will answer your question.

;-)

14-Mar-18
^ entertainment!

14-Mar-18
keith,

"If there is intelligent life out there, why would they visit here?"

Really bad navigation?

14-Mar-18
"apparent?"

LOL!

14-Mar-18
I'm not questioning the issue of whether or not there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.

I simply question, 'why would they come here,' given the millions of other galaxies and planets?

Then there's the time factor: How many millions of years would it take a spacecraft from another galaxy to get here and back?

Then, if they did get here, why in the world wouldn't they make at least some sort of contact?

14-Mar-18
Can't answer the question can you?

14-Mar-18
Sorry, Jeff.

That's not an answer, it's an excuse to avoid giving an answer.

Then as to your last post,

ROTFLOL!!!

Are you really dumb enough to believe that this could be kept a secret when NOTHING is a secret anymore for very long.

OTOH, given your history here, maybe you are that dumb.

14-Mar-18
With all the hundreds of UFO sightings, if there is an Alien race spying on us why haven't they communicated with us already? If they could achieve planetary space travel surely they could communicate with us. There would be no way we could be a threat to them. A lot of people believe Aliens are out there and visiting our planet. I'd have to see it in person to believe it.

14-Mar-18
You guys obviously don't keep up with National Geo. We have been visited and it is shown in the pyramids.

14-Mar-18
Come on guys, don't you watch Star Trek? The aliens are following the "Prime Directive."

14-Mar-18
Beam me up Scottie, there's no sign of intelligent life down here.

14-Mar-18
Too many credible people have seen ufos to deny they exist.

14-Mar-18

TGbow's Link

14-Mar-18
It's a rail gun projectile......... That is why they are laughing etc...........

15-Mar-18
"Navy Pilots Track UFO"

Most likely they were trying to track one of out military drones.

15-Mar-18
That would be one fast drone.

15-Mar-18
If I had an answer as to how to travel in time/space (they actually are an interdependent set....) then to quote Trump..... I wouldn't be stuck on this shithole planet..... Haven't you guys ever watched Men In Black?

WRT "why"....... we are spending billions just on trying to find some microbe that may or may not exist in our own solar systems, only recently started (literally) scratching the surface...... why?

Big Reason #2..... nothing lasts forever. This sun we owe our very lives to, will take it soon in a celestial blink of an eye. Literally, if mankind is to survive in some way or form the need to travel in space is 100% necessary. !00%.

If intelligent life is out there..... they at some time, present, future or unimaginable number of years distant past..... will have to deal with that as well. Maybe they figured out a way?

Why explore space? Why come here? It's inevitable.

15-Mar-18
Maybe there's no politicians in space. That alone would make it worth doing.

15-Mar-18

bigeasygator's Link
Unidentified Flying Object does not mean extraterrestrial life. Lot's of unexplained incidents and unexplained aircraft but that doesn't mean they were piloted by aliens. The good news is, however, that if we are visited it looks like Trump is going to make sure we're ready!! How cool would it be to work for the Space Force??

15-Mar-18
90% of ufos can be explained but its the other 10% that are undeniable.

15-Mar-18

Mike B's embedded Photo
Mike B's embedded Photo
My first thought on seeing this is...How did they get here?

The Earth is over 4 light years from our closest star system, and beyond that the distances between star systems gets vast. So, if that's indeed an "alien" craft, where did it come from, and do "they" have the ability to travel (move matter) beyond light speed?

If they're going to come all that distance, why not just land and say "Howdy!" to all us Earthlings? Wonder what they think of us?

15-Mar-18

Jim Moore's embedded Photo
Jim Moore's embedded Photo

15-Mar-18
It's easy to explain why aliens, if they exist, would not contact us. Assuming they do exist, they could be so far advanced that they really cannot communicate with us. Similar to the ant farm you had as a kid. You watched the ants build their tunnels, fight their wars, etc, but you never asked the ants to take you to their leader...8^)

Another reason, if they do exist, is that since the distances are so great, anything visiting us is probably a machine as opposed to a living breathing being. The machine might not be equipped or programmed to communicate. Only to collect data.

It's a fun topic to think about, but not one with an answer until 'they' actually do communicate or we find a real crash site or something...8^)

15-Mar-18

Mike B's embedded Photo
Mike B's embedded Photo

15-Mar-18
I think most of what is reported is explainable.

I have seen things I know ws some kind of craft just the way it moved at high speeds and make hard right/left turns.

Astranauts and well trained pilots have reported indetail the crafts they have seen, people that know what aircraft we have and what is way beyond our technology.

I don't worry about it though, God created the heavens and the earth and he tells us what we need to know, whatever or whoever they are it's not news to him.

Some things you just can't deny it when you see it.

15-Mar-18
Jim: That looks like the Democrats when the sodomized us with the Obamacare tax.

15-Mar-18
Lol

15-Mar-18
I look at the math and think that it'd be impossible for this planet to be the singular source of life. I think it'd be arrogant and egotistical to believe we are the apex creatures.

And still... I can't help but feel that anyone claiming to have seen an alien spacecraft is more than a little off.

Try as I might, I can't reconcile those two beliefs.

I have had the luck to experience a satellite flare, where the sun reflects off of a satellite down onto the Earth. Pretty cool. I suspect at least some of the "Light from the sky" incidents were satellite flares.

15-Mar-18
With such secret Advanced military programs going on, it's hard to be sure what gets seen flying around isn't our own stuff.

BUT you go back to the 1950's and earlier, and it becomes a lot more convincing!

15-Mar-18
When you look at some of the people that know they have seen something that's not of this planet, that would be saying sone real credible people are off.

16-Mar-18
TGbow - I understand that... and I'm pointing out my own logical disconnect. I suspect my reasoning is colored by my anecdotal experiences with individuals I've encountered who have made claims.

I'm not saying that it's right. I'm just saying that's the way that it is in my mind. A pretty unwavering skepticism in spite of the fact that I think that there has to be something out there somewhere.

Water in the form of ice is apparently far more prevalent in our own solar system than was believed just a decade ago. Comets contain amino acids and the organic chemical building blocks of life. Astronomers have extrapolated that there are potentially more planets out there than grains of sand on the Earth. That's an unimaginable number of chances for some form of life to start.

It seems ridiculous to believe that it hasn't happened elsewhere.

And yet, until there's incontrovertible evidence, I can't believe any spaceship stories. That may not be fair to credible witnesses. The fact that I'm not alone in that skepticism may deter some people from coming forward who have seen something.

I can't help the doubt.

• Sitka Gear