Rocky 14-Mar-18
NvaGvUp 14-Mar-18
Shuteye 14-Mar-18
NvaGvUp 14-Mar-18
DL 14-Mar-18
14-Mar-18

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
I know we jab occasionally but to everyone out there without people like him being heavily in Conservation organizations like California wild sheep foundation this would not have ever been possible. Last Time I checked there were over 500 conservation organizations in the US. The reason they were created was because our states have become inundated with protecting things like fairy shrimp, butterflies and endangered mosquitos. So thanks again buddy. After I get him mounted up and see those giant nuts I’ll remember you.

14-Mar-18
Nice Ram!!!!

14-Mar-18
Thank you, Dave.

That's very kind of you.

Kyle

14-Mar-18
Kudos to both of you.

14-Mar-18
Congrats, Dave...Nice Ram!

Very good work you do, Kyle!

Best of Luck, Jeff

14-Mar-18
Kyle

Kudos no doubt. There are compliments then there are compliments....but this compliment got me to pissin'..

" After I get him mounted up and see those giant nuts I’ll remember you". ;-)

The Rock

14-Mar-18
Rock,

I'm thinkin,' just possibly, that he's thinkin' I've got a pair. LOL

OTOH, maybe that's Dave's way of subtely sayin' I'm simply nuts.

14-Mar-18
Congrats, but, but, but....You ain't for protecting Fairy Shrimp?

14-Mar-18
Shuteye,

Like it or not, every states' wildlife' branch is charged with managing and conserving all wildlife, not just the critters we like to let the air out of. So fairy shrimp are a part of that charge.

In CA at least, and I suspect in most other states, the wildlife branches are also charged with managing wildlife based on the interests and concerns of all 'stakeholders,' which means all of the people, not just consumptive users.

I've been working tightly with wildlife branch in CA since 2002 and can honestly say they hate the bunny huggers as much as we do. Bunny huggers don't give a fig about real wildlife management or biological science. They only care about 'cute' critters and 'feelings.'

The folks at CA DFW I work with hate that because they try to base their calls on science. They have to go to ridiculous lengths and at great expense to try to 'bullet proof' their decisions from the idiot bunny huggers to a degree the bunny huggers know they'd be wasting their time and money to challenge those decisions.

I've yet to see any bunny hugger group, not even ONE, appear at the table in an effort to solve a problem, chip in in an emergency, or even to offer sound advice. They specialize instead in getting in the face of the Fish and Game Commission and suing the Dept. for all sorts of crazy stuff.

14-Mar-18
I remember the year that fish ad game didn’t file an EIR on bears or hunting them one year. The environazis filed a suit and bear season never opened. It was 1989

• Sitka Gear