Community
Contributors to this thread:
Iktomi 14-Mar-18
Iktomi 14-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 14-Mar-18
TD 14-Mar-18
jjs 14-Mar-18
14-Mar-18
Occasionally I troll around Democratic Underarm when I need a laugh. DUmmies are some of the stupidest people on the planet, and a couple days ago, in relation to gun control, I came across one of the most hilarious posts I've ever seen. Fair warning: Be sure to swallow all beverages before reading. I will not be held responsible for damaged keyboards and computer monitors :-)

"Retrotech (37 posts) 23. How is this supposed to make me feel?

I've never owned a gun in my life, and I refuse to even associate with those who do. I feel physically nauseated around them, and I've done everything I can in my life to fight back against the terrorists in the NRA. I also have an very small penis. Before anyone trys to reassure me with the standard comments, no, it really is small. Like, to the point of uselessness. I've tried. This fact has caused me severe mental anguish, and has sabotaged my every effort to find love and a fulfilling relationship. I recently began taking prescription meds to deal with the crippling depression and near-suicidal thoughts, and things have improved somewhat. As a man who is too small to ever have a fulfilling sex life, what's the take away for me here? This is clearly meant to insult based on a physical characteristic that no man has control over, and clearly paints that deficiency as something to be used against someone. I mean shit, what's the message? Why are so many people so willing to use a very real and personally crippling deficiency as a cudgel?"

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=10288632

14-Mar-18

Iktomi's Link

14-Mar-18
That was also on Paul Zeidan's facebook page...!

14-Mar-18
He has my deepest sympathies...... and I'm real glad he is in no way associated with guns..... good grief.

Guess all the ladies who own and/or shoot black guns can now breath a sigh of relief they won't be growing anything......

14-Mar-18
Full Metal Jacket Movie, "this is my gun this is for fun"

• Sitka Gear