Scrappy 16-Mar-18
foxbo 16-Mar-18
Woods Walker 16-Mar-18
foxbo 16-Mar-18
Woods Walker 16-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 19-Mar-18
Tonybear61 19-Mar-18
15-Mar-18
Earlier in the week there was a recording on the news of Hillary slipping twice going down some stairs and had to be caught. Today in the news she reportedly slipped in the shower, fell and fractured her wrist. I’ll bet the old paper stone or scissors went on by the secret service men to figure out who had to go into the bathroom to fish her out. Poor guy will have PTSD for sure. Can you imagine the horror of hearing that scream?

15-Mar-18
Believe I would want to gouge out my eyes before stepping into the bathroom....

15-Mar-18
Does she still get secret service coverage ??

15-Mar-18
All former presidents and First Ladies do.

15-Mar-18
They will have PHSDS! It may affect them the rest of their life!

Post Hillary Soft Dong Syndrome They will need to consult Bill on how to get over this affliction.

16-Mar-18
I can think of a couple of former first families that don't need SS protection...

16-Mar-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Word is that they were able to use their new cankle lift for the first time, so maybe it wasn't all bad.

16-Mar-18
Amazing how so obsessed w her. Talk about beating a dead horse! How about concentrating on the “disaster in chief”. The guy who hires the ‘best people’ then fires them through twitter or throws them under a bus. Or the guy who’s had more of his team indicted or under investigation. Is this the part where you do the “whataboutism”? What about obama, what about emails, what about Benghazi, what about Bill Clinton. So predictable and yet irrelevant. When you can’t defend your guy, whataboutism is the ‘go to’ response.

16-Mar-18

Incoming Abe bullshit bomb!!!

16-Mar-18

16-Mar-18

16-Mar-18

16-Mar-18

The Briarcliff Manor's Baron Of Bullshit's Coat Of Arms
The Briarcliff Manor's Baron Of Bullshit's Coat Of Arms

16-Mar-18
DL I live outside a small town and there are two high school seniors on the volunteer fire department. One had been on for 6 months the other just started. Pager went off to respond to an old nasty woman’s house and all the veterans knew not to respond. Upon arriving the two seniors found her with her vibrator stuck, unable to get it out. The senior that had been on for a few months looked at the other and said “you’re the rookie”.

16-Mar-18
crap. now I'm going to have to gouge out my mind's eye.

16-Mar-18
Well atheist. Trump hires these guys, find out they are part of the swamp, or doesn't want his agenda, and or got caught telling a LIE, like YOU, they need to be fired. Just like you. You keep bringing up obama. clinton. You left out the FBI. Don't worry wuss, their time is coming, and when they get nailed, you will be able to turn and run away, for a few days, like always. 8^)))

16-Mar-18
Little overboard on the troll? This wasn't his post. Lot of scrolling to see valid comments.

Hilliary has got some serious stuff going on and may not be long for this world, I hope Ginsburg precedes her.

16-Mar-18
I still think the "personal" emails she wiped from her server in part concerned this mysterious medical issue. There is something seriously wrong with her (M.S., Parkinsons, brain tumor, etc) that she is hiding for her Presidential aspirations. No one feints/falls that often, and the "pneumonia" claim was obvious B.S. to hide the real issue that continues to this day.

16-Mar-18
Personally, I think a lot of her problems lay at the bottom of a bottle...if ya know what I mean...

16-Mar-18
Honestly, the day she is Tango Uniform, I will have a celebratory glass or three of a good bourbon. If that makes me a bad person, I'll drink to that as well.

16-Mar-18
I'm right there with you Bowbender!

16-Mar-18
Actually I'm of the opposite mind. I wish her a long continued life with full mental capabilities so she can reflect everyday for the rest of her life that she LOST to Trump and that her entire political life was an abject failure and will be remembered as exactly that. And I hope as time goes by that it becomes more and more evident to her that she couldn't even win when her party STOLE the nomination for her in rigged primaries and that her moment of frame was kluster****ing Benghazi and causing the deaths of the Americans there.

I hope she lives to 120! The only thing better than what I described is that she spends the rest of that life behind bars.

16-Mar-18
I truly believe the h ell bitch will be executed some day. She owes way to many scary dangerous people in this world.

16-Mar-18
Why does anyone bother to give her any attention at all? She's a has been, and will never be more important than an Atheist, whatever that is.

16-Mar-18
I agree that Hillary's time is done, but Sybil continues to infect school aged kids with his/her/it's lies every day.

16-Mar-18
How do you stop idiots like him from infecting school age kids? Physical assault?

16-Mar-18
Heaven's no! Just EXPOSURE as the lying fraud hesheit is. But it's up to the taxpayers ultimately. He's their employee. If they don't mind that he spends a better part of his work day screwing them as he lies about who/what he is on the computer on an insignificant talk forum then that's their problem.

19-Mar-18
Paul Zeidan's kindergarten class comes to the rescue! They came up with the idea of the Hillary Safety Sarong...

19-Mar-18

Tonybear61's embedded Photo
Bubble wrapped
Tonybear61's embedded Photo
Bubble wrapped
I've done the Zorba Ball with the kids a few times, its a blast. I may keep them in there til they are off of my insurance policy.

Maybe Hillary needs one too??

• Sitka Gear