Annony Mouse 22-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 23-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 29-Mar-18
slade 30-Mar-18
Yendor 30-Mar-18
Annony Mouse 06-Apr-18
kentuckbowhnter 06-Apr-18
16-Mar-18
He got the ax so I was correct, I thought he would be fired.

16-Mar-18
JVT, I too am watching Laura Ingram. Sarah Carter was right again.

16-Mar-18
I'm happy for the stupid bastard. He got what he deserved.

16-Mar-18
Hillary will probably fall down again!

17-Mar-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
For the ones that don’t like memes

17-Mar-18
I am glad to see Sessions do something, even if Trump gave him an ultimatum.

Meanwhile, back at MSLSD.........

17-Mar-18
Wow heard he will not be getting pension by being fired two days before his retirement was to kick in. That’s a big penalty for wrongdoing. Finally !!!

17-Mar-18
Happy days...are here again! Sessions finally showed some balls. THANK the Lord. Now that crybaby bitch Mc Cabe can come out of the shadows and go DIRECTLY to work for The Clinton Foundation and Terry Mc Auliffe...very happy about this...drain that swamp Donald. Mad Dog

17-Mar-18
"Wow heard he will not be getting pension by being fired two days before his retirement was to kick in. That’s a big penalty for wrongdoing. Finally !!!"

Yep, so close but no cigar. If he can find other federal employment, like a janitor for the VA, he can cover those last two days. But he retires at the janitor's pay grade. :)

17-Mar-18
Hate to bust y'all bubble but you all do realize he is a government employee right. Meaning he can actually kill a fellow employee get fired, loose his pension, file an appeal, and retire with full benefits right. Sadly I believe this is a dog and pony show that is just that a show. I hope I'm proven wrong but I have my doubts.

17-Mar-18
Happy days...are here again! Sessions finally showed some balls. THANK the Lord. Now that crybaby bitch Mc Cabe can come out of the shadows and go DIRECTLY to work for The Clinton Foundation and Terry Mc Auliffe...very happy about this...drain that swamp Donald. Mad Dog

17-Mar-18
There’s aspecial karma for people like trump and Sessions. And a storm is coming. McCabe was fired to put a speed bump in the Mueller investigation. It won’t work. In fact it’ll be the opposite. Remember what happened after Comeys firing? A special prosecutor was assigned. How do you think FBI officers are feeling about this?

I’m guessing there hurrying to bury this administration with all kinds of charges. Trumps tweet is evidence in the upcoming wrongful termination action suit that’s sure to happen. Why? Because he’s an idiot.

We will see how this works out for trump and sessions. My money is on the career FBI agents working feverishly to hold these creeps accountable.

17-Mar-18
atheist. Aw, poor atheist getting upset?? 8^((( Like i told you earlier. Hillary, obama, and the fbi investigation is just getting started. I look for McCabe to start letting information fly out. Better hold on to your a$$ wuss. It's just going to get better. 8^)))

17-Mar-18
What’s even better is that I own you bent. You simply can’t resist following my posts with whatever drivel fills your vacuous head. When will you finally admit that you’re my biggest fan?

17-Mar-18
atheist. I have explained my reasons for exposing the LYING, PHONY, FRAUD that you are. I dispise LIARS. Got to keep the new comers informed, so they know who and what you are. 8^) So you keep right on believing that you own me. Knock yourself out, by all means. All you are doing is trying to get me off your back, after your replies, but guess what? AIN"T GONNA HAPPEN, WUSS. Now you keep LYING to yourself, it's all you got, wuss. 8^))))

17-Mar-18
It was the FBI that recommended he be fired...the OPR. The same office that recommended that Sessions Recuse himself from the Russia investigation. If you had an ounce of common sense you would realize there was no way that Sessions could let him skate. Based on the recommendations he had no choice.

17-Mar-18
Look at it this way atheist. You come clean, stop your LYING, and I wouldn't have to call you out after your replies. 8^)

17-Mar-18
LOL! A self admitted, documented LIAR like Paulabefromboone talking about karma! Now THAT is funny! You(all) don't actually believe your own bullshit, do you Ryan? I mean that's just for the kids and and you're employers, right Abe?

17-Mar-18
The Hill reported:

The Department of Justice (DOJ) pushed back on a report Friday that former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe learned of his firing from a press release.

A DOJ spokeswoman told The Hill that “Mr. McCabe and his lawyer were informed in advance of the news media” after a representative for McCabe told CNN that the No. 2 FBI official learned of his firing by Attorney General Jeff Sessions through a press release.

McCabe, who served with the FBI for more than 20 years, was fired Friday just two days shy of when he was set to retire, potentially jeopardizing his pension. McCabe had stepped down under pressure in January and was already on a leave of absence.

17-Mar-18
And on a side note, apparently McCabe's pension is (was) worth $1.8 MILLION!

http://freebeacon.com/issues/andrew-mccabes-pension-worth-1-8-million/

Pete

17-Mar-18
scrappy, if a civil service employee is fired, they loose their pension and retirement. I feel no remorse for him. Time to move on to the elected positions that were helping the insiders try to commit an over throw of our democracy. We all know what it looks and smells like. Time to get to work, find, terminate from position, and prosecute EVERY single person who was part of it.

17-Mar-18
Might be work release

17-Mar-18
Wisconsin Rep Mark Pocan just offered Andrew McCabe a job for two days, as it would allow him to qualify for his pension he earned over the last 21 years. Justice will be had.

17-Mar-18
Pocan can do him a favor, putting McCabe to work making little ones out of big ones. It'll be good practice.

17-Mar-18
Boy atheist. I thought you were always after JUSTICE??? Typical dem backer, doing anything possible to prevent justice. I can see that you don't want to quit your LYING, and i will be here to rip you for it. 8^) PRICELESS!!!

17-Mar-18
Run atheist!!!, Run!. 8^)))))

17-Mar-18
McCabe’s memos are now in the hands of Robert Mueller, seen as a way to possibly corroborate Comey’s account in Mueller’s obstruction of justice probe. We’re about to see justice

17-Mar-18
When McCabe Sues, Which he will most certainly do , we will see what comes out in discovery.

Andrew McCabe - Republican

James Comey- Republican

Robert Mueller - Republican

Rod Rosenstein - Republican

All of these Republicans are not part of some secret liberal FBI scheme. This ridiculous right-wing fairy tale needs to be put to bed.

17-Mar-18
How does anyone explain away the fact that the FBI made the recommendation to fire McCabe? How convenient to overlook that fact. No sense in letting small details get in the way of a good hissy fit.

17-Mar-18
I cant be surprised at the responses though. Nothin’ cheers Conservatives up like takin’ away a workin’ man’s pension. Almost as good as splittin’ up a Mexican family or takin’ away old folks health care.

17-Mar-18
Taking away a working mans pension? Really? Yeah...he's so deserving of that pension. He ought to consider himself fortunate he is still out prison.

17-Mar-18
Trump is doing good work, he's got the LWL's panties in a knot....:)

17-Mar-18
Keep flapping your gums atheist. I wouldn't expect anything less from you, backing another POS, in McCabe. Two PHONY'S. I remember how well you predicted Russian & Trump collusion, and now you are predicting McCabes future. Thanks for more DUMBASS replies. It's comical to watch a LIAR, try to type something that makes sense. You have no idea, and no CREDIBILITY. 8^)))

17-Mar-18
Boy lefty. Glad to see all you can say is "RACIST". It's all a person can say, when you deny facts on a subject, and can't erase the FACTS. You, FREEloader, and atheist ought to go see if you guys can $hit an ounce of brains. You guys either LIE, or call every body "RACIST", and FREEloader is always there, in a skirt, cheer leading. Three stooges. 8^)

17-Mar-18
I can't wait for the report to come out. MSNBC and CNN people will look like they did the night Trump won the election.

17-Mar-18
"Mc Cabes memos are now in the hands of robert mueller." Good, that way mueller, mc cabe, obama, and some of the fbi, can read them while they are in prison. The ball is starting to roll. 8^)

17-Mar-18
The dope pusher calling names.....PRICELESS! Bong logic at it's finest. You're almost as pathetic as the Briarcliff Manor Baron Of Bullshit Abe, or is it Paul today...or Ryan....or Resist....??

17-Mar-18
lefty. "You're an idiot or a Russian troll. " Well DUMBA$$, you are wrong on both counts, as usual. I can't believe you didn't bring in your favorite, dipshit reply, "RACIST". Yep it's really amazing the mueller skips past the only investigation with the most evidence against himself, hillary, and obama, and jumped right on Mc Cabes memos. mueller is like you three idiots, grabbing for something that will stick to Trump, only to leave you idiots with nothing. Carry on dope head. You are about as accurate as your two brothers, atheist, and FREEloader are on trying to get something to stick. Keep digging. 8^)))

17-Mar-18
There will be lots more including Clinton and Obama. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Amen.

17-Mar-18
From the "I'd listen to my lawyer department"...

Deconstructing Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's Statement Responding to His Firing

If I were his lawyer, I'd urge him to shut the hell up.

Long read, links, etc.

And the "dog ate my homework defense": " I was distracted in the midst of chaotic events..."

17-Mar-18

Thumper's embedded Photo
Thumper's embedded Photo

17-Mar-18
Good post Thumper. I like that. The facts come out, the LIARS atheist, and his two brothers, disappear. PRICELESS!!! 8^)

17-Mar-18
Once the IG report comes out, there will be many who will be wishing that it was all about draining the swamp rather than pumping out the cesspool...

Why McCabe’s Response To His Firing Just Made Life Tough For Comey And Could Finally End Mueller Probe.....School Officials Worried About Florida School Shooter And Guns 18 Months Before Shooting.....Eighteen months before Nikolas Cruz shot up Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, staff were so worried about his fascination with guns that they banned him from practicing shooting skills with the JROTC, according to mental health records obtained by the South Florida Sun Sentinel.....BREAKING: ANOTHER DEADBEAT DEMOCRAT HAS TO PAY BACK DEBTS...UNIQUE...Judge Duns Dem Rep. Bobby Rush For Delinquent Loan, Taps His Congressional Pay.....PROREGRESSIVE INSANITY SPREADS...CDC WARNS OF VIRAL BRAIN DYSFUNCTION: Dem Lawmaker Wants ‘General Hooker’ Sign Removed From Massachusetts State House.....A Massachusetts state lawmaker wants to censor references to a man who scored Civil War era wins against the Confederacy. Her reasoning? That man’s name is Joseph Hooker...Paul Zeidan agrees with removal!!!....Mueller’s Investigation Flouts Justice Department Standards .....McCabe to turn on Mueller and provide evidence of malfeasance..... The Reckoning of the FBI Has Begun.....From the FBI and across the intelligence agencies an astonishing number of people are going to find themselves accused, one can safely predict at this point, of some atrocious behavior in a free republic. And it will not just be the small change of Peter Strzok (the dimwitted director of counter-intelligence) and his gal pal Lisa Page. It will include—on one level or another—James Comey, Loretta Lynch, John Brennan, James Clapper, Susan Rice and, almost inevitably, Barack Obama, not to mention others known and unknown.....Defending McCabe is going to bite them in the ass .....ANOTHER UNEXPLAINED DEATH RELATED TO DEMOCRAT POLITICS.....Hacker Who Turned Chelsea Manning Over to FBI Dies .....Authorities in Kansas have confirmed the death of the computer hacker who turned in Chelsea Manning to law enforcement for giving thousands of documents to WikiLeaks.....Briarcliff Manor High School Cross Dressing Day.....Paul Zeidan wins third year in a row with Cleopatra dress.....

17-Mar-18
Three years in a row Annony??? 8^) I have noticed that atheist has been ripping his skirt here lately. 8^)))

18-Mar-18
I like Mouse's scrolling message, that is cool.

18-Mar-18
Next you’ll tell me you have no respect for Barry McCaffery. Probably out most decorated general in modern times.

Maybe you’ll claim he’s “deep state”. Or a RINO. Or part of the swamp. Regardless of your thoughts about him. These are his thoughts.

“Reluctantly I have concluded that President Trump is a serious threat to US national security. He is refusing to protect vital US interests from active Russian attacks. It is apparent that he is for some unknown reason under the sway of Mr Putin.“

18-Mar-18
Show some evidence or shut up.

18-Mar-18
There you go again atheist. The FACTS come out, and what do you do to counter it??? Bring something in, off topic. It's all you LIARS have. Side step the FACTS or LIE. You and your kind is what we had to put up with for eight years. And you bash Trump, just because your candidate got beat? The people voted Trump in as POTUS, so what right do you dems have for trying to take away, who the people voted for??? Not only that, your democrats were trying to do it ILLEGALLY, while accusing Trump, for the very thing the democrats actually did, before the election. Wait til 2020, and try to vote him out. After the people see the outcome of this investigation between obama, hillary, and the fbi, it might be quite a while before we get a democrat POTUS. See what happens atheist, when you are a CHEAT and a LIAR??? It might just back fire. 8^)))

18-Mar-18
lefty. Glad to see you hopped on the dumba$$ train this morning. It's funny that the democrats bout wiped this Country out in eight years, and you belch up your dumba$$ remarks about Trump being the TRAITOR. Typical mind set of a dope head. Side step the FACTS, it's all you can do. Keep on being an idiot. You just about have by passed your brother atheist. Keep up the good work.8^)

18-Mar-18
lefty. Just noticed you have replied twice now without using calling someone a RACIST. It's OK. We understand that, that's all you can say, when faced with FACTS, you can't beat. 8^)))

18-Mar-18
Trump sold uranium to Russians.

Trump sat with his thumb up his arse while Benghazi consulate was under attack begging for help.

Trump signed an agreement with Iran allowing them to pusue nukes

Trump is the one promoting sanctuary cities where federal law does not apply.

Can't you guys see HE IS A TRAITOR

18-Mar-18
Boy JTV. We have went from being RACISTS, to Russians, over night. 8^) Which way will the wind blow these two mental giants, next?? Lefty and atheist are showing us the mentality it takes, to be a democrat. You only have to know two words. Comical. 8^)))

18-Mar-18
lefty. Looks like you are about to crack. You are flying off the handle, about everyone. 8^) You keep on studying the "skirt" phrase. It will keep you busy. 8^)))

18-Mar-18
Do you think that that info will stick to the wall, if there is any room on the wall, from you and atheist trying to get SOMETHING to stick?? 8^) There is an investigation, that just started against hillary, obama, and the FBI, that even Mark Levin says that it's the biggest scandal in History. We will see which one is correct. You or Levin, and my money is on Levin. 8^)

18-Mar-18
Oh and lefty. Mueller is in up to his neck with this scandal. Thought you should know.

18-Mar-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
"......making me think......"

18-Mar-18
Boy lefty. You can cut your STUPIDITY with a knife. Well at least I'm not RACIST, this week. Funny how fast their minds switch. 8^) Maybe next week, when the moron twins,(lefty and atheist), face more facts. Like i said, my money is on Levin.

18-Mar-18
Look out lefty. I see the wind is suppose to shift, later today. I see your mind changing with it. Nothing but hot air from you.8^)

18-Mar-18
Great post Jeff.

18-Mar-18

And yet the Republican do nothing blatherskites hit the Sunday airwaves, they need to protect the masters, the deep state.

RUBIO: MCCABE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO RETIRE…

…FLAKE: ‘HORRIBLE DAY FOR DEMOCRACY’…

…GRAHAM CALLS FOR HEARING ON MCCABE FIRING — TO ‘MAKE SURE IT WASN’T POLITICALLY MOTIVATED’

GOWDY: IF TRUMP IS INNOCENT, ‘ACT LIKE IT’

Deep State Spooked: Brennan Threatens Trump ‘America Will Triumph Over You’

Dem Sen Cardin: McCabe’s Firing Reflective of the Trump Admin’s ‘Disdain’ for the FBI

Dem Rep. Garamendi: Trump Presidency ‘A Security Threat… Get This Guy Out’

Eric Holder Lashes Out at “Erratic” President Trump Over McCabe Firing in Ominous Midnight Tweet

Birds of a feather..................

18-Mar-18
Now FoX reported that Trump never saw McCabe take notes at their meetings. Hmmm, imagine that. McCabe being dis-honest? AGAIN?? Time will tell. 8^)

18-Mar-18
This is turning into the most important political fiasco in my life time and I have seen a lot in my time. Some had better end up in cuffs, like Judge Jeanine said. It will take time but it should go all the way to Obama and some say it will. Comey is running all over the USA on a book tour, selling his upcoming book. Seems dumb to me since he is going to go down for sure. Hillary should stay in India and Obama should go back to Africa or move someplace that doesn't have extradition.

18-Mar-18
Obama could claim he's a Mexican and then he could stay in Chicago forever as it, as well as this whole dipsh*t state, is a SANCTUARY STATE thanks to out "Republican" Governor Rauner.

18-Mar-18
Trey Gowdy on Fox, referring to Trump attorney: “If you have an innocent client, Mr.Dowd, act like it. Russia attacked our country. Let special counsel Mueller figure that out.“ Even your republican hero’s are speaking out. And stop saying you love and respect the military since it’s clear that you can’t even respect the word of our most decorated military men. Yes, the patriots that speak out against the fraud in the White House

18-Mar-18
Meuller is getting canned next, the reaction here will be priceless

18-Mar-18
atheist. You want to come storming back on here and try to stir the $hit, turn and run away for a couple days, only to prove the dumba$$ that you are. Hang yourself much??? 8^)

18-Mar-18
JTV, great articles.

18-Mar-18
JTV. Why are you lying. You don’t appreciate great military hero’s. You castigate McCain, pow. Mueller, one of our own Marine Corps hero’s. And now McCaffery? Why don’t you tell us why you hate those military hero’s. Let’s start there. Feel free to jump in GetBent. We’d love to here how you love our military EXCEPT real military hero’s.

18-Mar-18
Will do atheist. Another thread that makes you look like the dumba$$ you are. You shouldn't say a thing about our MILITARY, being the wuss you are. How's that. 8^)))

18-Mar-18
Except I served or nation why you were still at your moms bosom sweet cheeks. Oh did you have bone spurs too snow flake? No wonder you defend trump.

18-Mar-18
So tell us oh honest one. How was water boy like???

18-Mar-18
Another example of you knowing nothing about our Marine Corps. Let the bone spurs heal and then maybe one day you can read about the military. Because you wouldn’t last an hour on PI. Till then, keep playing with your GI Joes and pretend, ok sweetheart?

18-Mar-18
Abe Froman was NOT a Marine. Liar.

18-Mar-18
Now who’s lying WW. You asked for my DD214. I showed you. You may not like it. But I did indeed. Now show yours or zip it. Coward.

18-Mar-18
atheist. You LYING again??? Normal 8^) You are such a wuss. You don't want guns, and the women teachers have more balls than you , PERIOD. So spare me your bull$hit. You just continue to prove the dumba$$ you are. PRICELESS!!!

18-Mar-18
You lie about everything else so why should we believe you now Abe? And you sure have the stones to call someone a coward when you're sitting behind a keyboard. If you WERE a Marine you were a piss poor one and a disgrace to the uniform.

And I never asked you for sh*t liar. YOU posted that. Marines KEEP their word. They actually have HONOR. Your word is sh*t and you have no honor simply by the fact that you are still here and not GONE like YOU said you'd do when Trump won, and he did.

18-Mar-18
And BTW Abe, how do you teach at a school in New York when you live in Pennsylvania? Or do you have wings as well as a forked tongue? Oh wait....I know, you can do TIME TRAVEL! They taught you that in the Marines I'll bet. Yeah.... that's the ticket.

18-Mar-18
"Marines KEEP their word. They actually have HONOR." Exactly WW. It's a shame that this TROLL, atheist, backs obama, and hillary, after the way they $hit on our MILITARY, and Police. atheist is definitely a DISGRACE TO THE UNIFORM. Pi$$ on the TROLL. Stay on him.

18-Mar-18
BREAKING NEWS ON SUNDAY, MARCH 18, 2018.... Former Ass’t FBI Director: High-Ranking People Throughout Government Protected Hillary Clinton From Being Indicted.....The plan to frame Trump.....Constitutional Law Expert Slams McCabe: Should Be ‘Worried About Prison’.....From Inside FBI: They Have ‘Tons Of Stuff’ On McCabe, He Threatened To ‘Take People Down With Him’.....Obamas suddenly plan travel to island retreat that has no extradition.....NJ High School Students’ Suspension Over Gun Range Photo Ignites Uproar, Potential Lawsuit.....Zeidan touts freedom from fear of both micro and imagined aggressions--seeks elemntary school student support.....Why McCabe’s Response To His Firing Just Made Life Tough For Comey And Could Finally End Mueller Probe .....ISLAMIC PROTECTION: NY City: No criminal charges for Muslim firefighter who threatened to kill colleagues .....SECOND AMENDMENT AT FAULT DECLARES PROREGRESSIVES.....Gun-Owners Are Being Blamed for the Failures of Liberalism.....KORANDERTHALS ASSIMILATE BY APPLYING BOHICA TO KAHFIRS.....Woman Suffers “Terrorist Threats” In School Bathroom Zeidan Wife Files PPO against EF Hutton...."I'm sick and tired of his fake polyandry coming home every evening with a new ID".....Liberals are idiotic and frustrating .....Stronger than derp –.....KORANDERTHAL INFECTED GOVERNMENT AGENCIES: Government ‘Fusion Centers’ spying on patriots concerned about Islam .....CALIFORNIA:SCREW THE STUDENTS FOR FEEL-GOOD PROREGRESSIVISM:California travel ban over out-of-state LGBT policies keeps team out of NASA rocketry event in Alabama.....RIPE FOR ICE!!!!: Illegal Alien Appointed to Statewide Post in California.....Illegal works from secret bunker.....Zeidan philosophy in action: French Baker Fined for Working Too Hard.....BAD NEWS FOR THE SWAMP: McCabe Firing Shows Evidence of IG and Outside Prosecutor Working Together…MUST READ!!!.....What has become increasingly visible is the largest political scandal in the history of U.S. government. A political conspiracy at the highest levels of the prior administration and across multiple agencies within the U.S. intelligence apparatus. The scale of corruption being exposed is astounding.The investigative effort to unravel and bring justice is almost overwhelming. It is also very likely the issues surrounding Andrew McCabe are only just beginning.....Prequel – Reminder of The ‘Big Picture’ in Summary….....

18-Mar-18
Oh just admit it JTV. You hate our military. Guys like Mueller. A decorated Marine. And keep telling the lie that you were a Marine too. If you actually were, you’d have a little respect for a fellow devil dog. You’re a phony and it’s high time you admitted it. You’re roommate getBent should probably fess up that he’s a Russian bot while you’re at it. Neither one of you can shine to shoes of McCain, McCaffery or Mueller.

18-Mar-18
I don't care who hesheit supports as it doesn't matter one bit because HESHEIT's A LIAR. NOTHING that's comes from his/her/it's mouth has been true, and every single time it makes a post here it further reinforces the lies. Debating anything with him/her/it is pointless because there's no truth in any of it's words. Nothing there. Just lies.

18-Mar-18
WW, the coward pops off at the mouth again. Why? Internet bullies can’t resist. Keyboard tough guys who’ve never served a day in their lives suddenly feel the urge to get their testosterone up. Ain’t working though. You’re a softy. Always have been, always will be. When you’ve walked across a parade deck, let me know. Till then you’re a nothing. And I own you. How do I know? You can’t resist replying to me. Isn’t that right. You have my permission to reply. Just don’t forget to end it with ‘sir’.

18-Mar-18
JTV, you’ve only claimed you were a Marine. I call BS. You’d never last a Day at the Crucible. Shaming the Corps? Mueller took a bullet, continued saving his men. McCain spent his best years in a VietCong cage. And you say shamed? Shame on you. Coward, phony. You’re nothing but a keyboard warrior wannabe. Figures.

18-Mar-18
Just in: White House lawyer Ty Cobb: “In response to media speculation and related questions being posed to the Administration, the White House yet again confirms that the President is not considering or discussing the firing of the Special Counsel, Robert Mueller.”

18-Mar-18
Just answer my questions Abe. Why's that so hard so hard for you? Truth hurt too much? That shouldn't be a problem for a rough tough Marine like you. So do it.

18-Mar-18
JTV, John McCain was in the Navy... not the Marines.

18-Mar-18
atheist. You are full of $hit. You are nothing but a LIAR. 8^))) You about to blow a gasket. You never did tell us how being the water boy in the Military was. You are a DISGRACE to the MARINES. Trump is pi$$ing you off, and has you shaking in your boots. PRICELESS!!!! 8^))))

18-Mar-18
Aetheist - you did the crucible?

18-Mar-18
atheist. Do you have a towel to wipe the nervous sweat off your fore head? You are really worried about your PHONY A$$ brother mueller getting fired. Trump is playing you IDIOTS like a deck of cards, and knowing how stupid you are, you are taking it hook, line, and sinker. What a moron. 8^)))

18-Mar-18
You know Abe, you can call me all the crap you want and it's STILL only your opinion, as worthless as that is. But the things that I'm calling YOU on are NOT opinion, but PROVEN FACTS. You're a fake and a liar, and you've admitted it. Everyone here knows it and you CONTINUE to prove it every time you make a post. So once again........

1. Why are you still here when you promised that if Trump won that you'd leave the CF forever. He did and you're still here.

2. How is it that you work in New York near Connecticut and you live in Pennsylvania? Another lie,"Abe"??? Must be one hell of a commute.

19-Mar-18

Thumper's embedded Photo
Thumper's embedded Photo

19-Mar-18
Atheist - by your post to JTV above.... are you saying YOU made it through the crucible?

19-Mar-18
In Abe's case it'd be crucible of bullshit. Hesheit probably out-bullshitted it.

19-Mar-18
How would you know what the crucible is? Have you done any Phase of Boot Camp?

19-Mar-18
I know BULLSHIT when it's PROVEN and YOU are the Baron Of Bullshit. WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE WHEN YOU PROMISED YOU'D LEAVE WHEN TRUMP WON??? Be a REAL Marine and HONOR YOUR WORD!!! What I've done in my life is not the issue here, YOU and YOUR LIES are. The crucible is obviously not a measure of honesty if you went through it because you're sure as hell not honest.

Why do you LIE all the time??? You're lying whenever you make a post....."Abe". This is NOT about me Abe, I'm not the one with 35+ fake IDs...YOU ARE!

19-Mar-18
Hey Louie give it a rest. You’re impressing no one. Least of all me. By the way, Internet tough guys are slightly above pond scum on the social hierarchy. Congrats.

19-Mar-18
"JTV, you’ve only claimed you were a Marine. I call BS. You’d never last a Day at the Crucible."

OMG....this is just too funny. PaulZ (aka HunterBrad) calling out JTV for Stolen Valor. This is the clown that claimed to be a captain in the Marines, lost men in the sandbox, taught CQB,....

You don't need to scamper away nervously. You need a boot planted firmly and swiftly in your ass.

19-Mar-18
Atheist - I am a Marine. And I recall your previous stories about being a Marine yourself (going back to one of your other bowsite names/stories). You even showed a photo of someone in boot camp.

You had claimed back then to be hand-to-hand instructor at Quantico. And a photographer on a battleship. Maybe even a Muslim translator?

So I ask again..... given your claims to a Marine past, and your own reference to the Crucible above.... did YOU make it through the Crucible?

Why is that such a hard question to answer?

19-Mar-18
I’m an honorably discharged Marine and I had the distinct pleasure of working for Gen Krulak. That’s all you need to know.

19-Mar-18
The FBI's own investigative unit recommended he be fired.

The administration simply followed up accordingly.

19-Mar-18
Gee, one cowardly anonymous poster wants another one to stay. Funny that.

Matt

19-Mar-18
“I’m an honorably discharged Marine and I had the distinct pleasure of working for Gen Krulak. “

L-I-A-R.

You’re past time lines were contradictory. You were outed before with your lies.

19-Mar-18
atheist. The only way you were honorable, was the Military didn't know how much you LIED. Funny you won't go into detail of your water boy days in the Military, because i bet you were a joke. Most people that served don't mind stating what they did, and accomplished. Pretty much tells us a lot about you, the wuss. You consider yourself HONORABLE, but now you $hit on the Military for backing hillary, and obama, and the way they shit on our military. HONORABLE my a$$. Take a hike FRAUD. 8^)

19-Mar-18
atheist. I see you side stepped BowSniper's question. Just like LIARS do. Hang yourself much??? 8^)))))

19-Mar-18
Atheist - you never made it through the Crucible. To say otherwise would expose you as a liar. But being unable to answer a simple question makes you a scumbag.

JTV is a real Marine because he knows what I meant calling you out on that.

19-Mar-18
"You have proven to be an equal to atheist, grey liberal. A parasite who never has anything intelligent to say yet in your narcissistic stupor you probably see yourself as a teacher. You can stay too, I like sticking my boot in your eye!

More tough talk from an anonymous coward. Like it matters. LOL.

Matt

19-Mar-18
Bowbender - you remembered the old timeline story, too? :-)

19-Mar-18
Oh yeah.... I actually pieced together some of the discepensies from his current posts. At the time he was posting under HunterBrad. I think that is around the time his doe scampered away nervously.

19-Mar-18
What you think you know and what you actually know are miles apart. You already knew that

19-Mar-18
atheist. Coming from you, i think we are safe. You don't, and can't respond. That's the problem you get from being a LIAR. 8^)))

19-Mar-18
Sybil posted his DD 214 a few weeks ago. It looks legit.

OTOH, it also shows he was a photographer. Tough duty! Not exactly 'door-gunner' stuff!

Maybe he took Gen. Krulak's picture once.

19-Mar-18
Thank you for verifying once again. Combat photographers are paired with combat units. And all Marines are grunts. We all go through Boot Camp and we all share a camaraderie. That’s why I doubt J TV. The only Marine I would ever castigate would be Lee Harvey Oswald for killing Kennedy. JTV will toss any other Marine overboard if they don’t agree w him. Says more about him , I guess.

19-Mar-18
Verifying what? That you were a Marine or that you went through the Crucible? Because strangely you still remain unable to answer a very simple question.... do you think no one noticed?

19-Mar-18
"A parasite who never has anything intelligent to say"

LOL...from the biggest parasite of them all. If it weren't for insults and name calling I don't know that Trax would have added anything to this forum.

19-Mar-18
Bringing out worthless POS's. Better late, than never.

19-Mar-18
I dunno.... but at some point Atheist starting throwing terms around like "the Crucible" and it became one of those 'caught you being full of shit' moments. He never actually went through the Crucible but tried to imply that he did.

19-Mar-18
Again and real slow for you Adam. What you know and what you think you know are very different.

19-Mar-18
atheist R e a l l y s l o w. You are full of $hit. When you can't answer to a LIE, side step the questions. 8^)))

19-Mar-18
Probably not. Civil service ya know...hard to beat that pension plan...particularly in this day and age where pensions are scarce as hens teeth in the private sector...

19-Mar-18
Solo. With all due respect. Start at the top, and read the replies, and tell us who started ruining this thread. I will give you a hint, he ruins every thread, with bull$hit LIES. Sorry to tell you, i hate LIARS. I will call him out every time. You can call it what ever you like. When you see my name on a reply, don't read it. He sounds like he is REALLY enjoying it, all right. I can tell you I am.

19-Mar-18
It's important to know in this thread, as in every thread, when Atheist/Pauly-Z can be totally proven to be full of shite, where he cannot sidestep or spin the truth. In this case, he went through boot camp in 1987 when there was no such thing as "the Crucible". It was not even created/added to the Marine Corps program until the mid-1990s!

19-Mar-18
McCabe will loose his full pension if convicted of the crime, just like a dishonorable discharge. Hopefully this will be the start of many perp walks from the DOJ, FBI, and Obama's circle of cronies , maybe they will drag back Louis Lerner and correct this bad illegal act. I am a independent but this just scares the b-jesus out of me how anyone can be a supporter for the DNC and believe in personal freedom. Reminds me of the pre-civil war years history that led to the civil war.

19-Mar-18
You know Abe, you can call me all the crap you want and it's STILL only your opinion, as worthless as that is. But the things that I'm calling YOU on are NOT opinion, but PROVEN FACTS. You're a fake and a liar, and you've admitted it. Everyone here knows it and you CONTINUE to prove it every time you make a post. So once again........

1. Why are you still here when you promised that if Trump won that you'd leave the CF forever. He did and you're still here.

2. How is it that you work in New York near Connecticut and you live in Pennsylvania? Another lie,"Abe"??? Must be one hell of a commute.

Why is answering two simple questions so hard for you? A Marine like you should be able to do this in his/her sleep. At least when you sleep you aren't lying. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS COWARD. But you won't, because it'll once again show what a bald faced liar you are......like you give a shit.

19-Mar-18
But Abe lives in Pennsylvania! That what's in his registration and he would never lie.

19-Mar-18
1997 to be exact. I have photos of it’s inaugural opening. Again if you don’t know Gen Krulak and his relation to the Crucible , you should prob zip it.

19-Mar-18
Here Abe, I'll make it simple. Just one question at a time............

19-Mar-18
"I have photos of it’s inaugural opening."

I'm sure you do. Just like the photos of your live hunt and the doe you killed. Googles got photos of the inaugural opening as well.

19-Mar-18
Atheist - the question wasn't "have you seen the crucible". Or "did you ever take a photo of the Crucible". The question was "Did you make it through the Crucible?" And the honest answer you are unwilling to say out loud is "No". Hence the sophomoric word games and non-answers.

It's an event run in boot camp. You may have seen people run it. But even if you were taking pictures of the event, you weren't in it and running it. And considering you enlisted in 1987, and your previous identity here said you served for like 6yrs 7 months... the math doesn't work for 1997. Unless you were lying before, or lying now, or lying about lying.

Why make such efforts to lie when you constantly get caught? Why so much effort to dodge and evade simply questions, when its obvious and you are not fooling anyone? SO WHAT that you didn't run the Crucible for real... it wasn't around when you went through boot camp. Just speak the truth and make your case. THAT is why you get no respect here.

19-Mar-18
In 2017 Op-Ed, Andrew McCabe’s Attorney Called Internal Probe Of McCabe ‘Welcome News’

An attorney now representing former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe wrote in a 2017 op-ed for the Washington Post that the internal investigation of McCabe was "welcome news."

Truth will out...now, time for charges.

19-Mar-18
Liberal law professor hits Andrew McCabe with reality check: Should be ‘worried about’ prison

Jonathan Turley, a left-leaning law professor at George Washington University, explained on CNN Saturday that Andrew McCabe, the now-former deputy FBI director who was fired Friday, should be worried about possibly going to prison, not his government pension.

During a lengthy discussion with CNN host Michael Smerconish, Turley immediately dismantled claims that McCabe’s firing was somehow political or that it was done at the direction of President Donald Trump or Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

In fact, as Turley explained, McCabe was fired upon recommendation from the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility. He said:

[McCabe’s firing was] justified in the sense that these were career officials at the Office of Professional Responsibility that made this recommendation which is exceedingly rare. In fact, it is unprecedented for someone in this position. These are not political appointees. The OPR, quite frankly, is not viewed as a particularly aggressive office, so all of that makes this a relatively rare sanction coming from career officers. They clearly concluded that McCabe misled them, and that he misled them on one of the core issues they were investigating, not a collateral issue.

Turley further noted that Department of Justice inspector general Michael Horowitz is insulated from politics like a “Sherman tank,” which is even more evidence the recommendation to terminate McCabe was far from political.

The biggest question moving forward, Turley said, is whether or not there will be a criminal referral for McCabe’s false statements, which is what happened to Michael Flynn.

“What is going to create an issue going forward is whether there will be a criminal referral,” Turley said.

He added: “Michael Flynn was indicted for making a false statement to investigators. Now, it is true that they were looking at him for other crimes as well. But there will be some that will argue, “Why would you indict Michael Flynn but an Deputy FBI Director is just worried about his pension, not prison?’”

Smerconish followed up by asking what was McCabe’s greater “infraction,” lying to Horowitz’s investigators or authorizing a leak to the Wall Street Journal.

Turley was unequivocal. He said lying was McCabe’s greatest sin, just like Flynn. In Flynn’s case, having dialogue with Russian diplomats wasn’t illegal, but rather his dishonesty to the FBI about the meetings was, Turley explained.

Read more

19-Mar-18

Michael's Link
McCabe lost early access to some benefits not his entire pension. Per the link

It would be nice if Justice was strait across the board. Flynn gets indicted for lying. Hillary doesn’t get charged for her emails. It seams McCabe wasn’t entirely truthful under oath since they gave him the boot. Hopefully justice prevails.

20-Mar-18
Sorry JTV I should have proof read my post. I fixed it so it might make better sense now. Lol

20-Mar-18

BowSniper's embedded Photo
BowSniper's embedded Photo
I bought a little Trump Lego figurine to celebrate. He looks so angry. Grrrrrrr. You're Fired!! Ha!

20-Mar-18

Annony Mouse's Link
All this to protect Hillary...kinda silly in retrospect.

20-Mar-18

Annony Mouse's Link

20-Mar-18
If they keep digging for corruption and climbing up the ladder, they will get to Clapper and Brennan. Ring leaders of the Deep State.... my guess.

22-Mar-18
23-Mar-18

29-Mar-18
Actions have consequences...

One Day After Felony DOJ Charges Against FBI Agent for Media Leaks, Andrew McCabe Starts Legal Defense Fund…

Curious timing. One day after the Department of Justice announced felony charges against FBI Agent Terry J. Albury for leaking confidential information to the media, fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe launches a legal defense fund.

(continued at link)

30-Mar-18
Once, twice, four times the lying scumbag

30-Mar-18
I just heard that someone has started up a go fun me account to pay his legal bills. Dems are throwing money at a law beaker, and think that it is perfectly fine.

06-Apr-18
From AOS:

Shocker: Andrew McCabe's "Grassroots" Legal GoFundMe Account Set Up By the PR Firm Founded By His Lawyer, to Pay... His Lawyer's Bills —Ace of Spades

I'd've never guessed.

Andrew McCabe recently raised over half a million dollars from small donors by way of crowdfunding platform GoFundMe. McCabe’s cash-collecting prowess was buoyed by several #Resistance-linked personalities and MSNBC's own Rachel Maddow, who suggested McCabe should run for office because he's so good at raising money.

Was this apparent "grassroots effort" actually a PR campaign put together by high-priced, well-connected, and experienced PR professionals in order to take advantage of the #Resistance’s seething anger at the Trump administration? A Monday report in Slate suggested as much. Law&Crime can now confirm that some of those allegations are true, while some of them appear to oversell the issues at hand.

Um, no, no "overselling." This is typical liberal #BenSmithing. That's a term invented by John Nolte to describe the process of a liberal being forced to admit a fact that cuts against their interest, but then immediately denigrating the importance of it -- even when it's their own scoop.

Law&Crime followed up for a more precise idea of who "Friends of Andrew McCabe" might be and why pro bono legal efforts necessitated such a hefty fundraiser. Schwartz refused further comment on who exactly makes up the aforementioned group and clarified that such "activity has been pro bono to date." Schwartz then referred back to the fundraiser and cited the need for further representation.

When asked to whom exactly the raised funds would go–--not Bromwich -- Schwartz declined to answer.

I do wonder what legal expenses he anticipates, given that this money isn't being raised to help him fight for his pension.

Wonder, wonder, wonder....

06-Apr-18
McCabe better claim this on his income taxes.

• Sitka Gear