Shuteye 17-Mar-18
lawdy 17-Mar-18
Beendare 17-Mar-18
lawdy 17-Mar-18
Stephengiles 19-Mar-18
Keith in colorado 20-Mar-18
17-Mar-18

spike78's Link
Does anyone here have gun concealment furniture? Was thinking ot is better then a cheap safe as they are far from burglar proof. Check out the link I posted.

17-Mar-18
Is your purpose just to hide or for hidden, and quick access? If the former, I'll make a suggestion or two off line. This stuff is expensive.

17-Mar-18
Bk it would be to replace my wooden gun cabinet as more of a storage safe. I currently have 11 long guns and 3 handguns so I am looking at the big book shelf as it holds 16 rifles. My plan is to leave the gun cabinet in the bedroom with an old school muzzleloader, .22, and a single shot shotgun as a decoy. I highly doubt a burglar is going to go near a book shelf.

17-Mar-18
My father was a contractor and built lots of houses during his lifetime. He built a house in Delaware for a trap shooter. The guy had over 20 beautiful shotguns. My dad built a beautiful book shelf right in the living room. You had to know how to do it but it would break in the middle and both sides would roll out to get access to the shot guns. The only problem was every time some one came in the house the owner had to show it to them.

17-Mar-18
When I was a kid our neighbor got broken in to. They stole his old single barrel shotgun he had as a decoy. He had the barrel plugged 3/4 of the way down. They found out who stole it. We had someone stealing firewood off our land so my father's foreman drilled a piece, filled it with black powder and three days later the thief blew his stove to hell. My grandfather in the 20's heard his hounds open up and he looked out the bedroom window and sat a guy running out his barn in a full moonlite night with 2 horse collars on his shoulders. Gramps shot at him with his rifle and the guy dropped them and fled. The constable went out with Gramps and saw the tracks in the snow and a fewcdrops of blood. He said, " well Bill, I guess you just winged him." The next morning my father and uncle said Gramps headed out along the track with a shovel on his shoulder. Old -fashioned justice.

17-Mar-18
That stuff is cool.

Does anyone know where to find those magnetic latches? All I can find is the magnetic kid locks

EDIT; YouTube saved me....guys DIY'ing this stuff

17-Mar-18
My lead guitarist is a knife throwing expert. He has his entire house full of throwing knives hidden in picture frames, coffee tables, the bathroom, etc. You walk into his house and you will never see a knife. His guitar room in the basement is humidified and houses probably a million dollars worth of instruments behind a bank safe door. He is a handgun hunter so there are a few of them hidden too. My instruments are in a huge modified gun safe. My main issues would be either a fire or a break-in. David Price in Contoocook makes flintlocks, some which sell for over $100,000. His gun safe is the size of a living room and is tougher than Fort Knox. When I bought a gun off him he showed it to me. He had 2 $40,000 flinters in there, sold, and a $125,000 gold inlaid flinter, also sold. He handed me that 125,000 flinter and I was terrified of dropping it.

19-Mar-18
The company in your link has a horrible reputation,just so you know before placing an order. Thats all I'll say.

20-Mar-18
At $750 buck I think I would buy a safe, at least you have a little fire protection

• Sitka Gear