Bentstick81 21-Mar-18
keepemsharp 21-Mar-18
HA/KS 21-Mar-18
BIG BEAR 23-Mar-18
BIG BEAR 23-Mar-18
Shuteye 23-Mar-18
20-Mar-18

Shuteye's Link
Looks like a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun. As of now they are not saying for sure if the good guy with the gun killed the shooter or if he killed himself. They both shot simultaneously. The resource officer engaged the shooter so he is a hero.

20-Mar-18
Good guy with a gun theory, right here in Maryland!! Too bad they won't let anyone else have a gun for protection, when the need is obvious.

20-Mar-18
The most dangerous place kids can be is a gun free zone.

20-Mar-18
That's the way it's supposed to work. I hope the Officer and the students are OK.

20-Mar-18
$10 says the stupid punk kid turned and ran like a momma's boy when the officer came at him with his service weapon...

20-Mar-18
A Glock and a 17 year old boy in a gun free zone...so much for laws.

At least this resource officer wasn't a coward.

20-Mar-18
Shooting down a school hallway where other students are walking the halls has got to be a tricky shooting situation. I'm so glad the officer pulled it off.

20-Mar-18
CNN's Headline: "Armed student dead after he shoots 2 others at Maryland high school, sheriff says"

Nothing to indicate no students killed beside the shooter, or that the shooter was engaged, and stopped by the ASO. Taking only the words you need out of context, to suit your agenda.

Typical.

In contrast, the USA Today headline reads: "Gunman at Maryland high school dies after armed school officer intervenes; 2 others injured"

20-Mar-18
And now there is nothing on CNN and MSN has nothing as well, both are more obsessed with the hooker and Trump.

Goes to show you just how STUPID the progressive left is...

20-Mar-18
It's not just the news agencies that are to blame. People want their ears tickled. They want their world view reinforced so if they aren't fed what they want to hear, they go to further and further out extremist "news agencies," till they get what they want. "Reporting the news" doesn't happen anymore. This is happening on both sides of the isle and it's what has created fake news. There is no such thing as a truly unbiased news source in this country. They all have a slant, some are just more out there in right or left field than others.

Jeff's post is really frustrating. It's obvious that the headline left out important details to appease their clientele. How intellectually dishonest can you get?

20-Mar-18
HDE,

They are not stupid.

But they are evil.

20-Mar-18
Amen Ike. Journalism in this country as we knew it is long dead and rotting. There is no more news, only entertainment TV which tells us what we want to hear to make us feel better about ourselves and our views. If we don't like it we just shop around until we do.

20-Mar-18
Just doing some prospecting, that's all...

20-Mar-18
...Brotsky launches that one right out over the centerfield wall. Truth!

20-Mar-18
haven’t seen anything about this incident on the news, must be it doesn’t fit the anti-2nd amendment, anti-NRA agenda ?

Until this country wakes up and deals with the real problems of society that drives kids to shoot their school mates, instead of fixating on guns, the beat goes on.

20-Mar-18
It has been on our local stations and Fox News has carried it.

20-Mar-18

Annony Mouse's Link
Meanwhile, back at the epicenter of the latest Anti-2A eruption...two students arrested for having weapons (knives) at school and brandishing. Also, another BSO deputy suspended for sleeping on duty.

Oh...the outrage!

20-Mar-18
It's weird, I was at the gym at lunch today, and that was the first I heard of it. They have about 20 flat screens on a wall for the folks using ellipticals, rowing ergs and bikes etc. A few are always on NFL network and a local sports network (NESN or CSNNE). the rest are on all sorts of new's networks - I joke not, Fox news is on the right most TV and CSNBC on the left most! Ha!

The middle is made up of the local Fox, CBS, NBC, ABC affiliates and random news networks or weather networks.

Every one of them had it going on about the shooting when I was there. The local stations had the most ongoing coverage. CNN and FoxNews would talk on it briefly, then go back to the SI stuff or the Stormy D stuff.

Made me happy with my local stations - sharing the "news".

Sucks for the school and the RO. Poor guy gets to live knowing he had to kill a kid. Needed or not, living knowing you killed a person, especially a young person would be hard.

21-Mar-18
And, of course, nothing today in the news about it. Not even an update on how the two kiddos are doing...

21-Mar-18
"how did he get the gun in there ? "

How do guns and drugs get into prisons?

21-Mar-18
HA/KS

I could show you, BUTT, you wouldn't like it!

21-Mar-18
For some reason the page inserted a photo that was not mine. At least it wasn't offensive :-)

Anyone else wonder why the page occasionally inserts some random photo instead of the one you tried to post?

21-Mar-18

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

21-Mar-18

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
They can't brainwash all of the kids.

21-Mar-18
HA/KS. Refreshing picture of something that is true.

21-Mar-18
Thanks Henry.

21-Mar-18

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

23-Mar-18

BIG BEAR's embedded Photo
From the Detroit Free Press today......

23-Mar-18

And.......

23-Mar-18
They took the girl off life support today and she passed away. She was brain dead so they removed the support system.

• Sitka Gear