HDE 20-Mar-18
TGbow 21-Mar-18
SmokedTrout 21-Mar-18
RJ Hunt 21-Mar-18
HDE 21-Mar-18
20-Mar-18

RJ Hunt's Link

20-Mar-18
I hope this one goes to the SCOTUS. If this isn't "infringement" then I don't know what is.

20-Mar-18
I believe in states rights..but should the state have the right to violate your constitutional rights?

Seems to happen a lot.

20-Mar-18
I almost moved to Oregon in the 70’s, glad I didn’t, worst than NY.

20-Mar-18
The definition of "assault weapon " is changed! Before, the accepted definition included "full automatic ". This states "semi-auto" with capacity to...?

Am I missing something?

20-Mar-18
I find it amusing that most of us point at the feds as being the bad guys when its the states that are slowly decaying our constitutional rights.

20-Mar-18
Basically what it means now is any semi-auto that's "scary looking".

My only WTF question is why is it now illegal to have a magazine clip that can hold more than 10 rounds, but there's no limit on how many 10 round magazine clips you can own? Sounds like liberal logic at work again.

20-Mar-18
Ignore the dopey suckers. They'll go away. You pander to them, they get the big head.

And while at it, tell them to go pound sand. Until people are willing to do that, they will never go away.

21-Mar-18
It don't help none when the liberal media post pictures or display weapons that look a certain way but in reality it is no different than a hunting rifle as far as function.

It all goes back to the fact that criminals dont obey the law...I'm amazed at a lot of the educated folks that can't get that.

21-Mar-18
The part that gets me is Law Enforcement and Military are exempt.

And that is exactly why we have the 2nd Amendment.

21-Mar-18
Sad truth is that the City of Portland carries most of the vote and something like this will pass in that tri-county area by 75%. It will sway the vote for the entire state. My understanding is they have the signatures to put on the ballot. Will give Oregonians till May of 2019 to turn in or register your "assault" weapons and magazines. I take it as you have 120 to move out of this state.

21-Mar-18
A gov't for the people, by the people....

The citizenry has the obligation and right to be as well armed as the gov't.

If anyone takes offense to this, whatever. Only a fool would fall in step to this piece of legislation.

• Sitka Gear