BIG BEAR 21-Mar-18
keepemsharp 21-Mar-18
WV Mountaineer 21-Mar-18
TGbow 21-Mar-18
Scrappy 22-Mar-18
Amoebus 22-Mar-18
Mint 22-Mar-18
21-Mar-18
Every woman willing to say they had consensual sex with trump when they were an adult gets a nation-wide platform to tell their story and are hailed as a hero. The alphabet networks believe, promote, and broadcast their stories as headlines day after day, hour after hour.

However

Every woman who claimed that clinton raped, harassed, or took advantage in the workplace was excoriated. Every attempt was made to ruin their reputation. The alphabet companies treated them like untrustworthy pariahs. Even when the women had corroborating evidence, the story was buried as much as possible. Even if their name was mentioned, it was mostly in the spirit of finding ways to cast doubt on the women and their story.

Trump has apparently been a serial adulterer (and mostly never denied it). That behavior is despicable. If he had been of good character, he likely would have won the last election by 15-20 points.

clinton was also a serial adulterer, but generally with women who were not in a strong position to resist and often coerced or unwilling participants.

What trump has done is sin. clinton, OTOH was both sin and a crime.

Tell me again how the news media is not biased.

21-Mar-18
Trump is an ugly old billionaire with a trophy wife. She probably does her thing with young studs and is married to him for the money.......

Clinton is married to a hag that probably realized she's a lesbian at some point in her life. They too probably have an understanding in their marriage and live separate lives.

Just a hunch.

21-Mar-18
Hill did a great job of demonizing and shutting down the accusers because it was a possible trip up to her crowning in the future.

21-Mar-18
Spot on Henry.

21-Mar-18
No surprise when it comes to the leftist media.

22-Mar-18
The media knows if they go after a Clinton they will come up with a sudden case of dead.

22-Mar-18
HA - "Trump has apparently been a serial adulterer (and mostly never denied it)"

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump declared during an October 2016 rally. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

That sounds like a not so weak denial to me. Do you see a lot of discrepancy in that?

But, to answer your question, Bill Clinton's accusers should have gotten more justice. Not a good excuse, but 35 years can make a big difference in public minds.

22-Mar-18
Normally the press will go after any Republican like their lives depended on it while giving the Democrats the benefit of the doubt. In this case something else is going on here. The establishment, both Republican and Democrat and others included in that label are the Washington press, consultants, lobbyists, power brokers etc. have to destroy Pres Trump. They do not want any more outsiders thinking they can do what Trump did and screw up the good thing they had going. That is why all hands are in on destroying Trump and getting his supporters to leave him. They funny thing is, I believe Rush is right when he says the only thing to get Trump supporters to leave him is Trump himself. And that is why I hope Trump keeps cleaning house, getting rid of anyone that is trying to take him off course and into the establishment fold.

• Sitka Gear